Ashley
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A Man's wife goes blind and loses her sexual appetite. Then she has her husband go down on their teen daughter. With a couple of conditions. One he is to leave her cherry alone and two she is to be in the room whenever they do anything sexual together. But after losing a very active sex life with his wife will he be able to stay away from taking his daughter's virginity?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mother   Father   Daughter  

We've been going at it for some time now. It's taken longer than expected but finally I've been able to star having anal sex with my daughter more days in the week. This week I've pounded her about 5 days in a row. I'm also able to do it with my daughter without having to have Ash ontop of her mother. Today is a special day. It's Alice's birthday. And she's finally going to allow me to have sex with her. Alice still doesn't want to allow Ashley to watch us have sex so she sent Ashley to the mall with friends. She told her that she just wanted to spend time "dancing" with me to our special song. The one we danced to at our wedding. And oddly enough the song that each of our children were conceived too. Although she left that last part out. After our daughter had been gone for about 20 minutes my wife pulled me into the kitchen.

With her hands on my face she said, "You know what we haven't done in a long time?"

Guessing what she was going to say I blurted out, "Sex. Wonderful wonderful SEX!!!"

A smirk on her face she replied, "Yes. Sex. I think it's time to have it. And here."

"Here? In the kitchen?" puzzled I thought over her words and suddenly it hit me. We always loved having sex in here. We would have it on the counters, on the floor, against the fridge, but our favorite place was on the table. It was the place we conceived Ashley. Yes on the very table in this very room. I picked up my wife and placed her on the table. I ripped open her blouse and flipped up her skirt. She was without panties.

"Oh Happy day." I called out.

I spread her legs even farther apart and started to kneel down so I could lap up her pussy. When she suddenly shouted. At first I thought she had changed her mind. But soon I was relieved to find out that was not the case.

"I need you now. Not your tongue but your cock. And I mean now." pleaded my wife.

I stood up faster than I had in a long time and I pulled moved my wife into a better position for this activity. I lined myself up with her pussy and I shoved myself into her. I pounded into her a couple times then I noticed something felt weird. She seemed awfully wet for this early in the game. I started to reach down. Then she shouted at me again.

"No. No foreplay. Keep pounding me. Quickly." shouted Alice.

I guessed that she was just super horny and excited. My thoughts were that it had been a very long time since we actually had sex so she must have been really excited for some time today and just couldn't hold herself back any more. I had no idea if this would be a one time thing before she cut me off again for who knows how long or if she would let me continue to do this whenever I wanted to. So I just thrust myself into like there was no tomorrow.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.