Ashley - Cover

Ashley

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A Man's wife goes blind and loses her sexual appetite. Then she has her husband go down on their teen daughter. With a couple of conditions. One he is to leave her cherry alone and two she is to be in the room whenever they do anything sexual together. But after losing a very active sex life with his wife will he be able to stay away from taking his daughter's virginity?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mother   Father   Daughter  

It all started when my wife went blind. Technically, it actually started some time before that point. Let me tell you how it started.

My daughter had been trying to talk me into getting into bed with her for about a year without any success. However, unbeknownst to her, the antics she used to try to get me into bed with her left me with no other choice than to find ways to relieve myself. Sometimes it was in the comfort of the master bathroom all alone. But only on the rare occasions my wife was unavailable. My wife and I had a very, and I do mean a VERY active sex life. And I do believe that is the main reason I could resist my daughter for so long. But sadly, our active sex life was cut short. In a way, I wasn't left any choice but to comply with my daughter's wishes.

"Come on Daddy. Please. I've never wanted anything more than this. It's my birthday. Doesn't that count for something? I'll never ask you for anything else as long as I..." she paused and with a mischievous grin on her face added, "Well as long as you live, since I am way younger than you and the male life span is much shorter than that of women."

I looked my daughter over. She looked very cute for her age. A lot more so than her mother had at that age. Despite the fact that her hair was colored dark blue. It was the only color we would let her use, because it was the closest to her natural color. She had the most stunning black hair that if the light hit it in a special way, it almost did look blue and that was without the dye. It was the hair that ran through my bloodline. Although I have to say it looked a lot more amazing on her than it did any of us.

I saw her cute smile, and my heart melted, but then I remembered what our argument was about, and sternly said, "No honey, there is no way in this world I am going to screw you in your little butt or Pussy. I would be more likely to let you give me a blow job." She had a giant smile after I said that, "And I'm definitely not going to let that happen." The smile vanished, "I'm not going to say another word on this matter ever again."

With that, my daughter ran off trying to hide her crying. I didn't hear from her for some time after that. Soon my wife came charging through the house and left saying she would be back in a while. I was just left wondering what that was all about. Because she didn't leave me any time to ask about it. A few thoughts had dreadfully occurred to me, and some of those thoughts were that she had found out that my daughter was trying to seduce me, or that she thought I was trying to seduce Ash. And that she was going to her lawyer brother to get divorce papers and the cops.

It was just a few minutes over two hours later that we got a call. My wife had been in an auto accident not far from where her brother lived. Well more like she was hit by a car while walking along the sidewalk. I'll spare you all the complicated details and tell you that she ended up with a few cuts, casts over half of her body, lots of bruises, and of course she was now blind. Our son Dave a 17-year-old wannabe football star retreated into his room to his studies and effectively hiding from the world and giving up any chance of being the football star he most certainly could have been. And our youngest child Ashley devoted her time to exercising and helping everyone around the house out a lot, especially her mother.

Ashley went from being just this slightly skinny girl to being in really good shape. That combined with the lack of a sex life with my wife made it really hard to resist her. So I was glad that she lessened her advances on me.

Finally when Ash was 15 and a half, my wife had Ash and I sit down in the living room. Luckily, our son had graduated early and was off to college, because I wouldn't want him to hear this conversation.

"Since the night of Ashley's 15th birthday "ACCIDENT' there's been something I have been keeping inside that I just can't keep hidden anymore," said my wife.

It was hard to hear because she sounded so sad and angry. We all knew that she believed the event that took her sight had been no accident. Up until the accident, she had always been so happy and cheerful. My heart ached for her thinking; she was going to reveal something drastic. Maybe that she now hated her life and was depressed over being blind. She did reveal something and it was BIG, but it wasn't what I was expecting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.