Ginny - Cover

Ginny

Copyright© 2014 by Pappy

Chapter 30

Things change, don’t they?

We, P B &J had already set a new paradigm for car advertising. It mostly affected the U S of A; no more 15% off the top. Ted pretty much was running that now.

The ‘Smart II’ naming problem went way in a way that made them boys in Texas richer than they already were. We. Didier and Erika now agreed with Diane and I that the long-term success of ‘Smart’ was in select local markets. We licensed ‘The City Car’, ‘The Utility’ and the modified ‘Convertible’ (which now was really a car that could be ordered with several custom options to Partners to add to their lines. We would get like half of what we were making now for 10 years, then lower still. Fiat became an ‘almost’ look-alike to what ‘Smart III’ was to look like. They replaced whatever dealerships the ‘Texas Boys’ had expected and more; and got that model from us before anyone else would. Toyota and Honda both somehow did not have a non-hydrid that touted 55 miles a gallon so everyone was happy. Well, almost everyone. You might say WW III hit Detwa. Every US firm had gone ‘Kaput’.

I had mentioned that ‘things change’; well not so I had been told. Some ‘Arno’ guy had wrote that ‘Those who ignore the past are destined to see it repeated as the future’ or something like that.

Young, innocent Erika somehow had found the time to visit a few of those dusty and dreary old caverns. She was looking for a gift for Dieter perhaps she found something. (Yes, I use it now instead of Didier, he never reads this stuff anyway. He and his Becky are probably out riding or something.)

The ‘Docktor’, (SS (no. 113,619) -Obergruppenführer und General Dr.-Ing. Hans (Heinz)Friedrich Karl Franz Kammler) had spirited away a few interesting things at War’s end. One ‘gift’ possibility turned up, it was one of the German projects called ‘Die Glocke’, (The Bell)

When she told Dieter ‘Alles gute zum Begurstag!’ (Happy Birthday) and showed him the dusty but still glittering object fastened down with chains and dosens of bright shiny canisters. He told her, his eyes getting misty, what exactly she had found. That discovery would change all our lives some.

Rumors abound that advances were underway in the Reich that included; Time travel, teleportation, an Atomic Bomb, a nuclear propulsion engine, the 11,000 to 14,000 mile range 300’s. (Two of the 300’s actually made it out of Germany in 1945 or so one Luftwaffe test pilot told me, he had flown one out), The Bell (Die Glocke), and version of what could be called ‘UFO’s or flying Saucers. (You-Tube has a dozen videos of them see www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUVPYDnyNZw)

Another story was that 3 ‘UFO’ things which VRIL had designed were taken to Base 222 under the ice in the Antarctic in addition to a dozen ‘Foo’ fighters, described by US pilots as ‘Balls of Light’. There still may be a public report or three in Uruguay detailing the ‘mirage’ Admiral Byrd and his attack fleet thought they fought against on their way to capture Base 222.

An FYI Note taken, in part from Wikipedia. There was an experiment carried out by Third Reich scientists working for the SS in a German facility known as Der Riese (The Giant) near the Wenceslaus mine and close to the Czech border, Die Glocke is described as being a device “made out of a hard, heavy metal” approximately 2.7 metres (9 ft) wide and 3.7 to 4.6 metres (12 to 15 ft) high, having a shape similar to that of a large bell. This device contained two counter-rotating cylinders which would be “filled with a mercury-like substance, violet in color”. This metallic liquid was code-named “Xerum 525” and was “stored in a tall thin thermos flask a meter high encased in lead”. Additional substances said to be employed in the experiments, referred to as Leichtmetall (light metal), “included thorium and beryllium peroxides”. Die Glocke, when activated, had an effective zone extending out 150 to 200 metres (490 to 660 ft). Within the zone, crystals would form in test tissue (Human and animal), blood would gel and separate while plants would decompose into a grease like substance. It was said that five of the seven original scientists working on the project died during tests. The ruins of a concrete framework called ‘The Henge’ was in the vicinity of the Wenceslas mine also an underground ‘Flytrap’ structure also existed, they say.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.