Ginny - Cover

Ginny

Copyright© 2014 by Pappy

Chapter 27

The next morning Paul read the paper the hotel kindly provided, and his heart fell. Right there, for all to read, was news that would startle anyone. ‘Cost of babies to rise 22% next year’. That meant if each of his girls had a baby, it could mean like a 200-300% increase. “Di, how much do babies cost? The paper says they are going up 22% next year. What are we going to do about getting some?”

Paul got a couple of whacks to the back of his head. He felt like Tony when Gibbs attacked him.

Diane, Ginny and Kristi were now in front of him. “Men!”

Diane now, “You don’t buy babies, dear. I heard Santa brings them, or when you have too much to drink at a party; they show up nine 9 months later. Oh! In school one of the girls said a stork brings them. Don’t worry about inflation darling, we’ll tell you when we can’t afford any more. Now that you are un-employed, your girls will find ways to keep you ‘bedder’ occupied, and no, adding to the collection is not allowed. No more ‘20’s’ or ‘10’s’ even, unless their first name is Raul. Now, your time today will be spent on giving rides, and we even may get to the park, later.”

‘What would he do without these girls to straighten him out?’ he thought. He had seen these stores for ‘Baby Land’ and in Detwa, you could just ... Oh never mind.

He went back to the bedroom and willed himself to do his duty. A man has to do what a man has to do. That smile on his face was by accident, really it was.

As he was going to the bedroom, he made a call on his cell.

“Ja, Dieter, your wonderful brother-in-law.”

“Swine hunt, Traitor, Democrat, do you know what you have done? Erica has been frantic; she has tried to call you on every number possible. We even tried going up to your suite to find your ‘Mistresses’ made certain our key card will not allow the lift to open to your floor. If you and Diane are so upset with the plane, I’ll get you the damn Concorde, two even, just come back.”

“Buddy, you know we love you, both of us; and Erica, too. We could never be angry with you. I called only you to let you know there is some ‘good’ news and more ‘bad’ news.”

“I just can’t wait. Maybe Erica and I can come up so you can watch me weep, then you shoot me!”

“In about 6 six months, you will need to replace Diane. This gives you enough time to train Erica and replace her or find a new Diane?”

“Dieter! Dieter! Did you hear what I said?”

“Who is dying, I just can’t take this, Paulie!”

“Not that bad old bean. Diane is pregnant. We are going to have a baby. Ginny and Kristi are, too, but Diane is due first. Now you and Erica can come up. We need to talk.”

“Sure, now you want to talk, after you scare us half to death.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.