Ginny - Cover

Ginny

Copyright© 2014 by Pappy

Chapter 26

Ginny, Bridget, Monique, Giselle, Kristi, Feng Mei Li, Nadia Bromokov, Countess Von Falberg (Diane), Gina, Miko, Julie and another Diane from Geist all now stood blocking my escape route. Maybe they were bad shots, I hoped, for it sure looked like a firing squad to me, for me.

Diane hit me, hard, as she said, “Why?” as the rest screamed, “Yeah!” and started pummeling me about the now hurting chest and arms.

“Well, it’s all your fault, you all told me I needed to take a vacation.”

I realized that I had made a terrible mistake. I should have had on a Kevlar vest and a ton of padding. They were hitting me again.

“Would you believe it was the only way I could think of that I could spend more time with so many beautiful ladies?”

I saw a few heads moving now. Maybe they ‘bought’ that?

“Not bad, keep it up and the long torture you deserve may just be short and painful. Want to try again?” My Diane never was easy to convince. If she kept that up she would no longer be a ‘20’.

“Last time Dear. Why? Or should I start to practice your eulogy?”

I started to exit saying I needed air, it was getting hot in here.

“Like Hell! Why?”

I acted defeated and lowered my svelte masculine body (not, getting fat) a bit; took several deep breaths and said, “Because!”

Now a mix of: “You don’t LOVE Me? You have somebody else? Who is the hussy? I’ll be better? Don’t leave me? I hope the doorknob hits you where it hurts?”

“I don’t know. Really, I don’t. It has nothing to do with any of you. I love you all, very much; so much that I want to be around you more and see if we can raise our kids right!”

“What kids, who is pregnant?”

I looked at Diane and Ginny, but said nothing.

Diane finally spoke. “Well at least that is a good reason. The house is big enough, but shouldn’t you have waited a bit ‘old man’?”

“I just wanted to practice more, and not be too impatient. You have heard the tale of the ‘old’ bull and the young bull on top of the hill, overlooking the harem, well... ?”

“I think we all have a favourite ‘ride’ you can ‘practice’. It might get a bit crowded at the hotel room, but hey, a ‘girls got to do what a girls got to do’ to her ‘old’ man. Let’s ‘head out’ Buster and start practicing?”

Up until then I really did not have one clear reason for what I had done. However, what Diane said seemed a ‘perfect fit’ for one. Yes. I might learn to like needing more than 50 rooms in the house. Isn’t there some saying about practice making babies, or something like that?

My harem and I left the room. I shouted, “Paul has left the building!”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.