Ginny - Cover

Ginny

Copyright© 2014 by Pappy

Chapter 10

Not that we were anxious, concerned, nosey, on pins and needles or just wanted to know, but in Atlanta all of us were now at ‘Dieter-con 2’ waiting for the phone to ring. The living room was our own version of the situation room except we had a Disney movie on the TV and room service brought up enough food and drinks to last the duration. Julie suggested we get some good MREs. Bridg and Monique both asked what those were as Gina and Mei just shrugged. Giselle said that was an oxymoron, like military intelligence, there were no ‘good’ MREs.

There was such a strong commitment that my ladies made out a schedule to man the phone. Why I had the 2 am to 8 am shift I am not certain. One thing was certain, our coverage of this event would not be found lacking.

Diane called MB HQ. They had recently been informed that she was now in-charge of all Mercedes activity. Somebody forgot to tell the person on night watch. One, even two hang-ups would not have deterred her, but when there was no answer on the third ring, she called daddy.

He merely said, “Hold on”. The COO of MB-America was called at home, told very clearly to get his ass down there and answer the phone and fire whoever the SOB was that would not answer the CEO of Mercedes’ calls and if it happened again... ?

“I thought you were calling about the news?”

“What news, Daddy?”

“Dieter has himself a ‘bride’, maybe. He is bringing her to Germany for me to met her. I forget her name now... ?”

“It is Erica daddy, it will be Erica Daimler, Nee: Sorenson.”

“Ja, good name.”

“From what I know a good girl too, from what Paul has told me, unlike a certain whore who will remain nameless.(Christine) She grew up next door to Paul in Harper Woods.”

Silence, then, “Helga and I will take a trip, we holiday together soon.”

“Tell her she might as well start the planning for a double wedding, your new son and I want to save you a few marks. We already told Dieter to hold off going to Las Vegas here. She is too young for you, old man, so don’t go buying a lot of those little blue pills. Dieter doesn’t share like I do.”

“Ja, Oh well it calls for me to go to work! Wait! That is you and Dieter now, you both get all the fun things now, let me get Helga and relax. Bye Hon!”

To the group Diane sang out, “I know something you don’t know!”

“What that Dieter loves Erica or that Erica loves Dieter?”

“You beast! It was my surprise. Daddy says they are coming to Germany for his approval.”

“I don’t know, these mixed marriages don’t always work out.”

“What do you mean?”

“It slipped my mind, her dad runs VW-America. Hey, didn’t we have Central and South America as well as France still available. We can throw in Spain and Chile as a wedding present. What do you think?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.