Ginny - Cover

Ginny

Copyright© 2014 by Pappy

Chapter 8

Paul was starting to feel guilty, not very guilty mind you. Tonight was the big date with Erica. He was now calling it a date. He wondered if Dieter went out at all. He had called Diane seven times since last night.

He wanted to know, again what to wear, Tux. What was Erica wearing? Ball gown. What colour was she wearing? Should he bring a gift? What? What was her favourite food? What didn’t she like? What kind of music did she like? Should he use a driver and the Limo? Should they dine at the Club? Should the Champagne be domestic or imported?

All that repeatedly, ‘till even Diane began just holding the phone away from her ear. One time she even handed the phone to Bridget who just kept saying ‘Ja’.

I was actually starting to feel sorry for my buddy. He had not even met Erica and already the mere mention of her name had him in a cold sweat. It reminded me of the first time Diane and I ended things.

He called me now; Diane was no longer taking calls from him.

“Paul, let me tell you the plan.’

“I use the stretch 600 limo.

“We use driver, good driver, it is Hans.

“I meet her at your house.

“I have nice gift, two maybe. Nice, very nice diamond necklace.

“Maybe for later something comfortable to wear.

“Paul, what if she does not like me? Then what?

“Flowers, three kinds.

“Imported and domestic champagne. Sweet, white, Red, Brut, Asti. everything is in car.

“I use good cologne, from Italy; I showered three times already today.

“Hans has suitcase in car in case, in case she really does like me.

“We have dinner at Oakwood, our Club you got membership for me there, and best suite at Ritz-Carleton.

“What you think?”

“I think; make sure you have money too and some personal items, you know what I mean?”

“Oh, Paul! I forgot. Thank you, thank you.”

“Dieter the defence for the Invasion of France was less detailed than the one you just called out. Oh, yeah. You guys lost that one, Ja.”

“Paul, I think I hate you now.”

“Listen, brother, she will fall in love with you. No matter what remember, she has no one to talk to, no one to care about her and to love her and she is a good girl and always has been. If you blow this opportunity, it will be your own damn fault. Just be yourself. You are a great guy and she is a great girl too. Two greats can never make a wrong. Babies, yes; a wrong, never.”

“Paul, what if... ?”

“Dieter, stop. Take a cell, Hell take two and another quarter, if things don’t feel right call Uncle Paul. Make certain to ask her where she wants breakfast and what she’d like to eat. Be responsible, your sister and I don’t need nieces and nephews running around yet. If you decide to run off to Vegas with her, don’t., Di says we can have a double wedding in Germany. Cheaper on Pop.”

“You don’t think the necklace is too much so soon, do you?”

“Dieter, how much?”

“Not much!”

“Ok!, How much is not much?”

“Twenty-five or so, but is in a wrapped and in a box.”

“Or So means... ?”

“Ok! Thirty ... Five.”

“Dieter, tell me you don’t mean thousands of dollars.”

“No, no. Marks.”

“Dieter, you haven’t even met her.”

“Paul I look at her picture. I carry a set with me. Paul I love her already, no matter what!”

“Dieter I have to tell you something, when I saw those pictures I told Di that you would be a lost man. Good luck brother but I have a feeling luck will have nothing to do with it.”

Diane snuggled up next to me as we ended the call.

“Bad, huh?”

“Your brother, our brother is a lost man. She will wrap him around her finger and he will go wherever she points. Reminds me of us.”

“So tell me again, who was ‘gorgeous’ when you were on the phone before.”

“I love you, Di, not Erica.”

“Not exactly what I asked, but a good answer. What are we going to do about what Kristi said.”

“I’m thinking. Maybe we can do something.”

“Schnell darling, schnell.”(Fast, Hurry, Quickly, Caps are not used for this unless it’s the first word in the sentence)

“Can we get our tribe together, schnell, darling?”

“She clapped her hands.”

“Yes, Mistress?”

“Everyone, in here! Now! Schnell!”

“Fast enough darling?” as a line of our ‘Merry Band’ ‘goose-stepped’ to the room mimicking true Hessian style.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.