The Researcher - Cover

The Researcher

Copyright© 2014 by H. Hale

Chapter 14: The Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: The Party - A young graduate in Gothic Art and practices is seduced by her tutor and taught to become a first class courtesan with her full acceptance. Her naive, shy and submissive nature make her the perfect subject. At no time is she raped: this is a true romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism   Hairy   Porn Theatre  

Kim sat in her room after her morning bath and ritual thrashing. She had not yet dressed, aware that either the housekeeper or Tom would come and decide what she would wear. She had become accustomed to this ritual and often had to wait several minutes before anyone bothered with her. When she had questioned Tom he said it was part of her training: to learn patience and acceptance. She should learn to adapt by finding something to interest her. There were many books in the room, many provided because of her interests in Gothic Architecture and middle European history. She lay on her tummy on the bed – her bottom was still tender though now she could stand quite a severe beating without too much trouble – and started to read a fascinating account of the Emperor Charlemagne. In the eighth century, it was he who was responsible for starting education through the priests who were, at that time a debauched lot of villains with deplorable Latin. He insisted that in every monastery and cathedral there should be schools teaching basic literacy. Kim was amused as well as interested because she had heard that Charlemagne was himself a libertine, said to have seduced his daughter. He was certainly a womaniser. The eighth century was earlier than her main area of research but she had been looking at the behaviour of the clergy and monks, and the onward march of Christianity. She had been side-tracked by the insignia of Charlemagne which was not too dissimilar to the brand on her stomach. Only the letters had changed.

Her researches were interrupted when Tom arrived, carrying a parcel. It was only small but he insisted she dress first before opening it. He assisted her into her corset which now tightened sufficiently for her dress designed by John in Denim to fit so that the zip could be fully pulled home. Tom stood her at a small distance so that he could study the form of this delectable girl. He had made sure that she had a regular run in the park after breakfast, sometimes tying her leash to the saddle of his horse so that she had to really run to keep up. The exercise had no doubt done her good and her eyes were shining, her hair glossy and sleek. There was a bloom in her cheek too and standing before him with her waist pinched in by the tight corset, she looked a bewitching sight. He had her turn and do a swirl so that he could detect the slight sound of the bells between her thighs.

The accounts of his friends had re-enforced the guild's belief that here they had a piece of property worth a very great deal of money. John had at last reached the same conclusion and the pictures of her branding had, for him, been the turning point. He had asked Tom to arrange to have a brooch made and charged to the guild and for Tom to give the brooch together with a letter to Kim, asking that the brooch should be given first and then the letter.

Kim was overjoyed that John had remembered her and with eager fingers opened the packet. Inside she found a green leather faced box, and inside that a wonderful brooch with a huge baguette cut emerald, flanked on each side with a number of small, blue tinged diamonds on an eight inch gold bar. The stones made the word KIM with the 'I' being the emerald. She turned it over and on the back there was an engraving of a whip above a crop. At one side of the engraving she could see the hallmark of the gold bar together with a small circle with the letters ST in the centre, and on the other side another balancing circle showing her brand mark.

Kim looked at Tom. 'Is it real?' she asked and Tom smiled. 'Oh yes, it certainly is. It's a Columbian emerald and if you look at it very closely – you'll probably need a magnifying glass – you will see a little crystal of salt. That was formed millions of years ago when the emerald came into being from the bowels of the earth, forced up by enormous pressure of steam and magma, the superheated steam dissolving salts from the surrounding rocks to become your emerald. They are scarcer than diamonds, size for size and Columbian emeralds are the choice of them all.'

'But why, I mean, it's lovely. It's so beautiful, but John doesn't buy presents like this. What have I done?'

'My dear girl, you've earned it. If it hasn't been paid for already it soon will be!'

'I don't understand' she said, mesmerised by the beautiful stones. 'It must have cost a fortune!'

'Perhaps, but as I say, you have earned it. Everything we have done to you, every experience that we've given you, you have not only accepted but revelled in it. You perhaps don't realise but much of what has been happening has been filmed.'

Kim looked aghast. 'Oh, no! Why wasn't I told?' she cried, trembling at what they might have seen. 'I shall never be able to meet people again. I shan't have any friends, oh – what have you done!' She burst out crying, her bubble of joy burst like a balloon as she thought what the distribution of those pictures of her would mean to her world.

He pulled her to him and hugged her, holding her tight as he spoke. 'You will be the most wonderful actress in the world, the best paid and most desired. Of course we will not say who you are and your identity will be kept a close secret, but you have done nothing wrong. Very many actors pretend to do what you have done so naturally, what we want you to keep doing. Yes, we won't stop and you really don't want us to, if you think about it. One day a very wealthy man, who has already seen pictures of you, wants you beside him. When you are fully trained you'll be ready to go. You will become a first lady, a very great person but not until we are all sure that you understand and can comply with all the requests you will meet. Now stop crying and just think of what I've said. You will still be beaten every day, you will be given to men and to women, just to please us until your final master accepts you. Then it will be up to him to decide what you do but you will do it because we have trained you to want to obey. Not everyone wants what you need but you do need someone to be your absolute master. John loves you but he does not control you, he hates whipping you but you need that, you know you do. Isn't that true?'

He raised her head and waited. Through her tears she looked at him. He lowered his head and kissed her very gently but a hand on her bottom began to tighten on one cheek. As she began to wriggle he raised his head and asked again, 'Isn't that true.?'

Slowly she nodded, looking up at him, her mouth opening for the kiss she knew was coming ... His tongue ravaged her mouth and his hand moved from her behind to her blouse and felt for the nipple ring to which he gave gentle tugs. She felt the excitement rise in her and pressed her body to him.

He pushed her away from him. 'Later, bitch. Be patient. Now, here is a letter from John. Come and sit on my knee.'

He sat on the chair and she quickly sat on his knee as she excitedly began to open the letter, her legs falling apart to accommodate Tom's hand, now an involuntary action born of habit. She began reading the lines from her first love, feeling ever closer to him even as Tom touched her intimately. It was as though it was John touching her and she sighed with pleasure as Tom fingered her.

John told her he loved her and hoped she would enjoy the brooch. He begged her to wear it on her whenever she felt safe from it being stolen. He stressed that it was valuable but that she had earned it. He explained that a film in which she had been seen taken by two men at once had been sold for almost enough money to pay for the brooch so she could truly say she had earned it. He ended by saying that he hoped she did not mind being photographed. After all, it was little more than Bruno had done and she had not minded that. A final paragraph stated that he was looking forward to her return in a few days' time and that Sam sent his love and would see her very soon.'

She was crying when she had finished the letter but turned to Tom and thanked him before surrendering her lips to a long kiss.

Later, after her morning run round the garden followed by a shower where the housekeeper helped her both undress and dress, she was taken to the lounge where she saw someone sitting with his back to her in a high backed chair. At first she thought it was Tom but as she approached and he turned she saw it was Sam. The usual butterflies settled on her stomach as he rose to greet her. 'Hello, little Papillon. I've been hearing strange stories about you, about you and Sarah, you and Jen, and Betty! I hope you haven't forgotten what a man is like?' He hugged her to him, his hands taking possession of her bottom in a way she recognised too well. As he eased her cheeks apart she widened her stance for him. 'Ah, a butt plug, a new one, yes?'

She nodded against his chest, unable to speak as the almost forgotten memories came flooding back. His fingers were pressing into her. 'Later, I want to see, and I want to see this wonderful body furniture you've been given. What's that I can hear, the distant chimes of Bow Bells?'

He raised her chin to smile at her and despite herself she wiggled her hips so that the bell rang quietly again. 'Yes, I want to see how my little researcher has grown and what she's learnt! First, turn round. I want to see how these bracelets work.' She turned her back to him and in a trice her hands were clipped together behind her. 'Good, I like it when you are totally defenceless. The trouble is that you will not be able to unpack my case and that would be a pity as I have something new in there, especially for you. Never mind, we'll release these pretty wrists later, long enough for you to unpack. We have plenty of time.' His hands circled her and clasped her breasts. 'I'm staying the night and we are going to share a room, my little one. Then you are going on a journey with me, a journey North!'

He stood before her and began to strip her, starting with her blouse which he slid down her arms to her tethered wrists. He stood back to admire the satin corset which pushed her ample breasts up above the half cups so that the nipple rings hung down over the satin. He examined them closely, lifting them and watching them fall, the slight movement enough to make Kim's nipples grow ever more erect. He flicked at each in turn with a crooked finger, making Kim gasp with the sudden pain before he bent to take each in turn in his mouth and suck, the rings lying on his tongue. Next her skirt was dropped and he admired first the brand, now fully healed with the pubic hair just beginning to grow beneath. The saddle, still with it's split straps at the front looking alluring though he told her it would have to go as it would restrict her availability. He removed her corset and the saddle but then he turned her and parting her legs, slid his fingers over the bulge of the butt plug, pushing it firmly into her body until she was gasping. 'I want to make sure you can keep that plug in without any help.' He said and kissed her. Then he examined the bell, so cunningly made and hanging low between her thighs on a thin gold chain. He lifted it and shook it, listening to the pure high pitched tone of the bell in it's little cage. 'Now, where is that lovely brooch John gave you?' he asked, releasing her wrists and removing the blouse. He took it from her, examined it closely and then opened the clip to thread it through first one nipple ring and then the other. It was just long enough to fit, drawing the breasts closer together to provide a deep cleft between them.

He looked at her mischievously. 'You know what I want to put between those?' he asked, pointing to her boobs. She blushed and slowly nodded. 'And will you use them like you would use your hands?'

Again she nodded and whispered 'yes, if you want'!

'Unzip me' he ordered. He then turned and sat, telling her to kneel before him. He knew that Tom had the cameras operating so he just nodded to Kim. 'You know what to do, ' was all he said, 'no hands!'

She pushed herself forward until his cock was nudging her midriff and then lowered herself to trap him between her boobs. He spat on his fingers and rubbed it between her breasts for lubrication and then left her to try and masturbate him between her twin globes. The pressure extended her nipples as the width of his organ forced the brooch away from her body and it was difficult at first to get his organ between her breasts. By means of little jerks' each causing her increased pain in her teats she finally managed and the tip appeared under her chin. Throughout her trial he had held her eyes with his own slate grey ones, willing her on yet aware of the pain it was causing her. Finally he smiled at her and said 'well done' and lay a hand on her shoulder to feel her rise and fall. The emerald and diamonds in the brooch shone in the light, reflecting glorious flashes of colour under her chin. She looked down and saw the fabulous jewel now serving another purpose, his cock nudging her chin. She tried to lower herself and push back her head sufficiently for it to be placed just before her lips which she opened to accept him. He shook his head. 'Not this time, I want to come on your boobs!' he said and watched her start again to jerk on his organ. The sight was so intoxicating that it took very little for him to erupt, hitting her chin before the flood slid down her breasts and onto the brooch. Still holding her he kissed her head and then scooped up some of the semen from her breasts and offered it to her, smiling as she opened her lips to receive his offering. He left the brooch but took the remainder from her breasts and watched her open her lips for it, letting him put his fingers in her mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.