The Researcher - Cover

The Researcher

Copyright© 2014 by H. Hale

Chapter 10: Miranda

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Miranda - A young graduate in Gothic Art and practices is seduced by her tutor and taught to become a first class courtesan with her full acceptance. Her naive, shy and submissive nature make her the perfect subject. At no time is she raped: this is a true romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism   Hairy   Porn Theatre  

Tom arrived and after greeting Jen and hearing her news he took Kim and hurried her off to Miranda's house, first taking her to his house for a change of clothing and to examine what had been bought for her. Before leaving his house he had removed her training reins ('these should have been left at the school' he said. 'You only wear them there!') and her corset and dressed her as a schoolgirl again.

Miranda had an old house in town and had been eagerly expecting Kim. Tom had said she could do what she liked provided the girl was not physically hurt, or not anything that would show. He had said that when Kim first came and he had not contacted her since, so there were no changes in her plans.

Kim was wearing the school uniform that Tom so required and this suited Miranda very well. First, the girl would be introduced to her unruly son. Jason, a much regretted mistake in Miranda's early years, was now a 27 year old layabout who had spent many years in prison and reformatory and had just served another 3 years for the rape of a fifteen year old girl. He had only got off so lightly because of the excellent defence that Miranda had been able to summon with, it must be stated, Tom's help where the innocent girl's name was tarnished by false witness from one of Tom's staff. The girl had subsequently be disowned by her family for bringing disgrace to them. Working behind the scenes, Miranda had managed to get her transferred to Tom's school where she rapidly learnt what her son would dearly liked her to have experience when he tried to seduce her and had been forced to rape her. The man who said at the trial that she had loose morals was rewarded by being given the girl for a week after her first training, at the end of which time he had succeeded in revising her ideas about sex. She was now far away in South America, living in the heat of a Brazilian brothel, trying to learn the language and cope with the customs of that barbaric country, barbaric in the way it treated its prostitutes. Miranda thought that Jason would appreciate Kim.

'Hello, darling. Welcome to Mason Miranda' she said. 'Did you bring that little toy we talked about?'

Kim had for the moment forgotten what she had talked about but then remembered the love balls. 'No, I'm sorry, Aunty Miranda. I forgot'

Miranda looked sternly at her. 'I don't like little girls who forget things! Unless you are very good while you're here I shall have to punish you rather severely. Did Tom tell you to call me Aunty?'

Kim said 'No, its just the way I thought of you. Would you rather I called you by your name or Mrs... ?'

'I think it would be a very good idea to have you call me 'Aunty'. I insist that you use no other term. How very pretty you are. Where's your luggage. You are going to stay, aren't you'

'Oh, yes, if I may, Aunty but Uncle Tom said you would have all I needed.'

'Of course. Good, very good. First, come and meet my son Jason. Your Uncle said you didn't like sleeping alone and I was going to suggest you slept with me, but then I remembered that Jason was home and as he's so much nearer your age I thought you might prefer to sleep with him. I hope you won't object as I would hate to have to get another room ready' she said sternly.

'No, Aunty, if you are sure it would be alright.'

'Of course it will, you are both grown up. Come with me then.' she said.

They found Jason sprawling in an easy chair watching television. He was an ungainly youth with a large, loose mouth and large, scarred hands. He was a fighter and his knuckles were often skinned. He was only a little taller than Kim but heavily built with the beginnings of a beer belly even at this early age. He looked up at Kim and let his eyes travel over her body. 'Good tits, handy butt, nice bit of cunt' he thought and the ideas could be read in his face, his eyes taking in the schoolgirl clothes.

'Stand up dear and meet your cousin Kim. She's going to stay for three days and I've said she can share your room. It seems she wakes up at night and gets lonely if she sleeps alone. Now, I have to go out for a few moments so take her up and show her where she's to sleep.'

She turned to Kim. 'His room's such a tip I never go in there but my dear, you'll be able to help him clear it up, won't you? Oh, and he has such loud music that I have to shut the doors to stop being deafened. If its too loud for you must tell him but I know what a love you all have for very loud rock music.' Turning away Kim heard her saying 'can't hear a thing' and knew she was being told that if she cried out no one would hear her. She began to feel the usual tingle of excitement and fear.

'Come on, then' he said and she apparently shyly followed him. Jason had been told that a young girl was coming and that he was to behave himself. 'I don't want the bother of having to do a lot of work to cover for you, not that Kim will need any covering. Her uncle owes me too much for past favours to cause any trouble. But mind you, boy, that does not mean you have a free hand to do what you like. Remember, don't hurt her, not where it shows, anyway.' He had got the message, alright. Anything went provided she was not marked or injured ... He had an idea as they climbed the stairs. 'That's my room. Just have to make a phone call' he said and left her. As she entered 'the den' as he called it he phoned his best mate. 'Jed, I've got a bit of crumpet in the den. Want to come over and share.?' He heard his mate give a whoop - the last time they had had any shared crumpet was when Tatty Rags owed him a favour and had leant him one of his girls. God, what they'd done to that girl.

Jason went to the den and found Kim looking at the mess with disbelief. How could any room be so awful, she thought. There was a double bed (thoughtfully provided by Miranda the first time he'd had a girl to stay) covered with used clothes and girly magazines. On the floor were more clothes, a dirty plate and two cups and some girl's pants and bra,. The smell was indescribable and she had opened a window. He realised that that would not do: her screams would be heard all over the town. He'd shut it later when Jed arrived but meanwhile he stood looking at her. She looked to be just what he wanted; she couldn't be more than fifteen, surely. Perhaps a virgin: it was a long time since he'd had a virgin. God how he'd beat her if it turned out she'd been had by someone else.

'You going to clear up or what?' he asked, in a surly voice.

She tried to smile at him. 'What shall I put these in?' she asked, holding up the clothes'

'There's a bin in the bathroom, 'cross the landing.'

He was standing in front of the door. 'Please may I get past' she said.

'Say please' he said.

'I did say please, honestly'

'Well, 'honestly' say please again, and you must have something for your cousin'

'What's that?' she asked and he replied with a grin 'A kiss, of course'.

Kim put up her face for the kiss and he closed his arms tightly round her before kissing her. He held her to him. 'Are you going to be good' he asked and she breathlessly nodded. He tightened his hold until he was hurting her. 'Are you going to be good and do just what you're told' he asked.

'Yes. Please. Put me down. You're hurting me' she cried. He made no effort to release her. 'Say 'please' properly then.

'Please, put me down, please, Jason. You are hurting my chest' she said.

He relaxed his grip but kept hold of her. 'Then I shall have to rub it better, won't I?'

She just looked at him and then lowered her head. He began to tighten his grip again. 'Won't I' he said again and she nodded. 'Say it!' and he heard her whisper 'Yes'.

Now he released her and let her take the washing out. She had left the bra and panties and he grinned. When she returned he shut the door behind her and faced her. 'Where does it hurt then' he asked. 'Oh, its alright now' she said. 'Come here' he told her and when she was at arms distance he pulled her to him again and hugged her hard until she was crying with the pain. 'I thought you said it didn't hurt' he said, loosening his grip. 'Do you want me to rub it better?'

This time she lowered her head and simply nodded.

'Turn round' he said and closed his hands over the firm breasts, lifting them and playing with them over her blouse, revelling in the touch of her. 'Is that better now'.

'Yes thank you, quite better'

'Are you sure' he asked, rubbing harder, feeling her nipples harden under his fingers. 'Have you been touched here before?' he asked and she thought it better to say 'no'.

'Ah, you mean it still hurts. Take your blouse off.'

'No, please. Its naughty' she cried but he rubbed harder. 'Will you take it off or shall I? Now, undo those buttons and let's see if I can rub the pain away'

Excited beyond belief and on the verge of a climax she rapidly unbuttoned her blouse, starting to shake with the onset of an orgasm. The boy behind her misunderstood and took it to be fear. 'Take it off, yes and your vest.' Now he began to examine her breasts with both eye and hand, his fingers nipping her nipples. 'You like that, don't you'. He said harshly.

She was shivering, still on the edge of a crisis but managed a despairing 'yes'

Suddenly the crisis was upon her and she arched her back and shouted. Again he misunderstood, his experience so far being with girls he raped and he thought he had been hurting her. He held her close. 'See, that's what happens to naughty girls who don't do what they are told. Are you going to be a good girl?' he asked and Kim sighed 'Yes'. He released her. 'Finish clearing up' he said.

'Can I have my clothes back' she asked in a fit of modesty.

'When you've tidied it to my satisfaction' and watched her pick up the magazines and make a tidy pile of them by the already full bookcase. Later he and Jed would have her read some of the juicer passages to them, open her mind a bit. It was hot in the room and soon beads of sweat could be seen on Kim's skin giving it a sheen. She straightened the bed and picked up the bra and pants. She looked around, not knowing what to do with them.

He grinned. 'Hot in here. The girlfriend had to take her clothes off. Take off your skirt' he said.

'Oh, no. Please. I mustn't. Its rude'

'Want I should hug you again' and she shook her head. 'please, no. It hurts.'

'Then take it off, and your pants.' He watched her avidly. 'Pretty, aren't they. Is them the school colours?'

She nodded, tears now starting from her eyes. She was afraid he might hurt her and wondered if he was on drugs. His next remark shook her. 'Bring them here' he said and took her skirt and pants. 'Now, put those on' he said, pointing to the soiled clothes she had picked up off the floor and put on the bed.

'But they aren't mine' she said, desperately.

'You inferring there's something wrong wi' my doll' he said threateningly.

'No, no, ' she said hurriedly and pulled the pants up. The bra was much too small and she couldn't fasten it. he walked to her, grabbed the ends and forced them to meet so that her breasts were forced into flat plates with the spare flesh forced out from under the cups very painfully 'Some schoolgirl you! Can't get into Dolly's cups.' he grinned at her

In another room Miranda was watching the scene develop. She was filming it for Tom as requested and with her was a frightened girl whom Kim might have seen at the school, a child called Jessie. 'Is that how he used you yesterday' she asked, her hands stroking the girl's bared chest, a small whip hanging in her other hand.

Both were looking through the window, Miranda with pleasure and the girl with frightened apprehension. She had been through this yesterday and it was her bra and pants that Kim had been made to wear. 'Yes, Miss' said the girl and Miranda smiled. 'It will still be wet, then.' was all she said, tightening her grip on the frightened girl.

Back inside the bedroom the boy reached and grabbed her breast. When she tried to pull away he pinched it harder. She gave a little scream. He released her. 'Close the window' he said and watched as, with relief for the moment she did what he asked. 'Now, come here. Turn round. Good.!'

His hands returned first to the full, thrusting breasts and then one went straight into the front of her pants to force its way down to her belly. 'Open your legs' he growled and at that moment Jed arrived.

Miranda had not been expecting this. There could be problems with the two boys together. Kim could get hurt, seriously. Tom would not be pleased. She checked the camera and made sure it was still turning before turning back to the bemused girl who was getting turned on by the scene. That cheeky son of hers was going to make it that much better for the girl beside her if not for Kim. She would make sure that little Jessie was returned to him when she had taken Kim downstairs. She reached down to feel the moisture between the thighs. The girl would be ready for them, she thought.

In the bedroom Jason turned the girl in his arms to face the newcomer. 'Kid, this is Jed. Jed, meet my cousin Kim ... How you doing, kid.' He asked, his hand working inside her hopeless bra which finally snapped under the strain. He laughed and invited Jed to feel. Both men were now fondling her and Jason had discovered the moisture between her legs. 'Hey, man. She's leaking' he said to Jed. 'Take 'em off her' he said and Jed pulled off the pants, now wet with her secretions.

'That means she's ready for us. My sister gets like that sometimes, when she's real randy.' said Jed. 'Put her on the bed.'

Jason pushed Kim towards the bed and when she fell he turned her over. He then crawled on top of Kim, spread her legs and was about to push his cock into her belly when the door flew open and his mother appeared.

'So this is what you do in my absence. Get up, Jason. And you, miss, get up at once. What do you mean by seducing my son, and him with his friend here. Come with me'

She took the bewildered Kim and shut her into a very small room where she left her while she fixed up Jessie. She took the cowering child down to the boys and said to Jason 'I found this strumpet hiding upstairs. You'd have thought after yesterday she would've had enough. If you must have fun and games you and your friend had better have a professional like this.' She then pushed the terrified girl into the room and the highly aroused men grabbed her and threw her on the bed.

Miranda then returned to Kim and. releasing the naked girl from the dark cupboard took her down to the cellars under the house. One cellar was divided into three barred steel cages. In two of them were girls Kim had never seen but the third cage was empty. She was pushed in and found some litter on the floor, a drinking bowl with some water in and a bucket. Miranda told her that this would be her home for the night. It was not cold, there were fan heaters on the walls but the food was bad, mainly gruel with dry bread.

On one wall opposite the cages were an assortment of canes, crops, whips and switches. It was quite obviously a place of torment.

Kim was left to contemplate this while Miranda went back to see how her little protégé was getting on with the two boys. Yesterday she had been a virgin but by the time she left Miranda's house she would have had well over a dozen different lovers: that was part of her training. She would also have been thoroughly beaten and penetrated in every possible way. Later she would be taught the proper way to give fellatio and to hold the emission on her tongue, showing it to her master, until he gave her permission to swallow. When the girls left Miranda's training establishment, they were thoroughly ready for their life's work and already two were the mistresses of government ministers. Yet others who were more intelligent, were taught to type and take shorthand so that they could seduce quite senior politicians.

When she was sure that Jessie was properly impaled on two cocks at once, she returned to the cellar. First she took out an attractive Indian girl who had refused to marry the man of her father's choice. He had thrown her out and Miranda had been the lucky finder. The girl was still finding it difficult to come to terms of what was expected but Miranda thought that this time she might break. She rang a bell and a tall, thickset woman appeared, dressed in a leather cat suit. 'Tie her to the horse, Thelma' she said and produced a wicked looking whip about five feet long. 'As soon as you want to obey me, Kandir, you will turn your head and say clearly 'I will, mistress'. Until then I shall give you the benefit of my arm.

She then began the long business of flogging the girl across her back. When, after ten strokes she still didn't speak, she was turned over. 'This time on those pretty breasts, I think.' As she raised the whip the girl howled. 'I will, Mistress, I will'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.