The Researcher
Chapter 6: Charlie

Copyright© 2014 by H. Hale

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Charlie - A young graduate in Gothic Art and practices is seduced by her tutor and taught to become a first class courtesan with her full acceptance. Her naive, shy and submissive nature make her the perfect subject. At no time is she raped: this is a true romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism   Hairy   Porn Theatre  

'Charlie! What are you doing here?' She cried, John still holding her, his thumbs moving softly over the outer curve of her breasts.

The old man looked at her, at John's fondling of her and spoke. 'It were your John here wot found me. He told me you'd told him all about me and how I looked after you when you was just a kid.' He looked at her, his eyes on John's hands. 'You've turned out a right pretty lass!' His eyes moved slowly down her body, renewing his early acquaintance with her. For Kim, all the old memories came flooding and she blushed. She could hardly believe that John had gone to the trouble to find him.

'Does it bring back memories, Kim? Nice ones?' asked John, releasing her.

Charlie, wondering what was going on, said. 'Look 'ere, mate. I done nothing wrong... , ' but John laughed. 'Far from it. You encouraged her to enjoy herself. 'See how her nipples stick out? Go on. Touch them. Feel them. She won't mind. She's grown a lot since you last saw her.'

Kim stood still, trembling a little as the old man moved to her and at first very tentatively touched first one breast and then the other. When she made no move to resist him he became brave and began to pinch the nipples, thinking of how he had longed for her as a child.

John watched with avid eyes, seeing how Kim was reacting to the old man's touch. There had been almost no hesitation. She was doing very nicely and she was obviously turned on. 'It's warm in here. Kim. Why not take off your blouse. Give Charlie a thrill.' He grinned at her, wondering whether she only wanted his permission to display herself.

Kim stood steadily before her father's old batman, slowly unbuttoning her blouse, her eyes on Charlie and after she had removed it he felt her breasts with ever growing assurance. John called to her. 'Go put your things away and make us some tea. I'm taking you out for a celebratory meal tonight, both of you. Helen will be coming to make up a foursome. Don't open the packet on the bed yet. That's a surprise for tonight.'

Later, sitting on the settee with Charlie beside her, wearing only her skirt, John talked about her past, asking Charlie if she had been a good girl and whether he had ever had to chastise her.

'No, her dad wouldn't 'ave liked that, but there were times I wanted to tan her arse. I warned you once, didn't I?' He slid his arm round her shoulders, looking at John to see if there would be any objection. John just smiled at him and nodded as he dropped his hands to cup her breasts

Kim did remember. It was when she had accidentally spilt his tea on the bed when he had made a pass at her. She had threatened to scream if he touched her.

'Why didn't you?' asked John.

'The little bitch threatened to scream and get me thrown out.' He said, glaring at Kim as though the memory still rankled.

'If you want to spank her tonight, it won't matter if she screams. These rooms are soundproofed. I often have to spank her, don't I, madam!'

Kim lowered her head to hide her shame from the old man. She knew full well that she was being offered to him for spanking practise. Far from frightening her she felt excited and could feel the moisture gathering between her thighs.

'Answer me Kim'. He said and she murmured 'yes master'. She knew this was what he wanted to hear. 'Louder, I don't think Charlie heard you.' And she repeated it.

'Tell Charlie that he can spank you when we get home tonight. He's going to stay in the spare room and he can deal with you there.

'Please Charlie. I'd like you to spank me ... for ... for being naughty as a child.' Kim felt like a puppet whose strings were being pulled, but far from objecting, she was excited by the control John was showing over her. John looked at her interrogatively 'And?' he said. For a moment she had no idea what he wanted her to say and then she realised. Charlie would not know how far he could go. She turned to him. 'You can spank me on the bare' she said, and then added quietly so that he would fully understand, 'John makes me take all my clothes off for a thrashing.'

Poor Charlie could hardly sit still and fondled breasts so openly displayed, but the doorbell went. John got up to answer, knowing that Kim hated going to the door with nothing on her chest, and admitted Helen who was very surprised but delighted to find her beloved Kim stripped to the waist. John introduced Charlie and explained who he was. 'He's going to have a spanking session while you and I, young lady, have our own little score to settle. That is, if you want to. You know Kim and you know what I like. You can either join us for dinner and come back here or go back to your digs.'

Helen looked at Kim, now being openly fondled by the old man. She felt the heat in her loins but looked to Kim for leadership. Kim nodded. 'I'd like you to join us, ' she said, looking at the bubbly brunette before her as though with John's eyes, thinking how he would enjoy her, her own senses being heightened by Charlie's busy fingers.

Helen looked at her friend, remembering all they had done together. She had had the usual fantasies that schoolgirls have and the dreams of teenage, of being mastered by someone powerful, of being made to submit ... Then she had met Kim, a grown woman showing her that her dreams were possible. She knew she did not want to be left out. 'Please, I'd like to come too.' She said.

'We are going out to dinner very soon so go with Kim and help her dress. There's a parcel in the bedroom. I want her to wear that, and you will find a dress in the wardrobe with your name tab on it. Wear that for me please.' He smiled at Charlie as the two girls left the room.

'I like to keep my girls well in check. A little discipline is a very good thing. Spare the rod is tommyrot, forbidding caning in schools is the worst possible thing you can do. You must instil discipline early. By the way, as you've probably noticed, I don't normally allow the girls to wear underclothes, though Kim will tonight. I want them available all the time, wherever they are.'

'Cor, yer don't want an 'and 'ere do you? It would suit me fine.' Said Charlie, licking his lips.

'How old are you Charlie?' asked John.

'63 an' fit as a fiddle'

John laughed. 'Aye, maybe, but can you still get it up. As you get older it takes longer and longer, surely.'

'Not me, it don't. I can still manage, given 'alf a chance. I could still do that girl of yorn'. He boasted.

'Tonight you will get your chance, and if you succeed I will get you a job, looking after wayward girls. You'd like that!' John was thrilled with the coarse speech of the man. It would go down well in the school where they had to prepare the girls for men like him. Kim would soon suss him out.

In the bedroom Helen looked at Kim. 'How did John know I'd want to stay? He's got a dress especially for me!'

'I told John you fancied him' said Kim with a twinkle. 'I thought since you hadn't got Frank, why not John since he wanted you!'

'And don't you mind that man touching you?' but Kim smiled. 'He used to look after me when I was little.' She told Helen the story about Charlie and how he had been her father's batman. Kim had then opened her parcel and found it to contain a school girl's uniform, but one with a difference. There was a high necked blouse of white cotton with a green and blue striped tie, a short multi pleated skirt that stood out from her legs like a ballerina's tutu. The main difference to a standard outfit was that the cuffs of the sleeves were permanently stitched to the opposite sides of the back of the blouse. Once on she was both incapable of removing it and unable to move her arms which were held behind her back. Helen helped her put on knee socks of brilliant green, the same colour as the skirt. For the first time for several weeks she was having to wear white cotton pants in place of the silk ones used to ensure her dildo stayed in place, a dildo which Helen had seen but pretended not to notice ... Whenever she bent over, the pants would be seen and if she turned, the skirt flew up and again displayed the very tight fitting garment and the bulge of the dildo. There was no doubt that Kim was thrilled with her appearance and once again amazed at John's abilities. He had obviously chosen this outfit with Charlie in mind and the fact that she would be unable to stop the least of his advances gave her a special thrill. Being so vulnerable without having to feel guilty was the huge attraction to her of John's ideas.

Helen put on the lovely blue dress that had her name sown into it. It was slit at the front from just below her hips so that when she sat down, it would fall away each side and reveal most of her thighs. On the hangar holding the dress was a small cloth bag, also with her name on it. This contained a special suspender belt, and a pair of electric blue stockings. Attached to the belt were two straps with a small plug running through them. There was a stop on the straps which prevented the plug being brought too far forward and after much experimenting the girls realised it was supposed to fit between the cheeks of her bottom. Kim told her where the KY Jelly was but of course was unable to help her and poor Helen had to cope on her own, with just advice from Kim. Putting the plug in her bottom was, for Helen, a trial but Kim explained what she had to do and once relaxed, she managed quite well. This was a first for her and she found the effect disconcerting. It seemed to affect the way she walked but Kim said that John would be pleased and that she would get used to it. It was easier for her, knowing that Kim was similarly attired. Helen had brought no underwear and Kim told her that John would not want her to wear anything not on the hangar.

When they returned to the men there was no doubt of their appeal but Kim noted that it was John, her beloved John who was most taken with her outfit whereas Charlie only had eyes for Helen. John moved to Kim and taking her into his arms, kissed her, his hand lifting the skirt to fondle the cotton covered cheeks. She whispered in his ear 'Look at Charlie!'

John turned slightly to see Charlie as his fingers encountered the plate of the dildo. The old boy had taken his line from John and had collared Helen who he was kissing avidly, his hands both holding her to him by her bottom cheeks. Helen had least expected this and tried to pull away but John said loudly 'No, Helen. If you want to join us tonight you must play the game. Let Charlie do what he wants, you won't be disappointed later.'

He watched as Helen looked at him and then me. I just smiled and nodded at her, aware of how she must be feeling and knowing now that her first revulsion would be replaced by desire.

'It's alright, Helen. Enjoy. Kim shall take care of Charlie later. Now, excuse us' said John and took Kim into the bedroom. They turned to each other and burst out laughing before John threw her onto the bed and pulling off her pants, pressed his lips to her while feverishly pulling off his own trousers. He couldn't get into her quickly enough. The site of her in the school clothes was the supreme aphrodisiac for him. He looked down at her shining eyes, her arms trapped beneath her but her legs wrapped round his hips, hugging him to her. 'I thought Charlie would be hungry for this' he said, nodding at her blouse and tie. She laughed even as she panted at his thrusts, again the feeling heightened by the presence of the dildo in her other orifice. Breathlessly she said 'It's probably because he has never had a grown woman except professionally. I was only very young and now I probably don't look right for him.'

Then their lovemaking reached a climax and both were incapable of speech.

Later John spoke. 'I am going to have him take you and thrash you tonight. You know that, don't you? He wants a job so I thought I might send him to a training school for young girls.'

She looked up at him. 'Will you be sending me there?' she said, holding him within her vagina, nipping him with her muscles. He kissed the tip of her nose. 'Oh yes. You have a long way to go yet.'

He slowly eased from her as they heard Helen begin to cry out in some pain. They sat side by side, listening to the events unfolding next door. Obviously Charlie had decided to make up for lost time and with what John had done with Kim, must have thought it was open house and was now having a tussle with Helen. Kim tried to get up, saying she must help her friend but John held her down. 'No, leave them. I want to see if he's any good.'

They listened to Helen yelping and crying "no, no no" but then it grew quieter and they heard a door open. 'He's taken her to the spare room. Quiet. We'll creep up on them and see how she's coping.' Said John.

Holding Kim firmly by the hand and turning out the light so they would not be seen, he began to creep from the room. As they began to cross the lounge they heard the tell tale creak of bed springs. Kim started to giggle but John put a hard hand over her mouth and whispered 'Quiet, bitch. Not a sound'.

Instead of going to the spare room John took her to his study and shut the door. He made a couple of switches and then a picture monitor lit up and they could see the couple on the bed. They were coupling feverishly and Helen had her legs widely spread, her knees up level with Charlie's hips as he pounded into her. He certainly did not seem to lack any energy and soon Helen could be heard whimpering 'please, do it, please.' This seemed to be the catalyst as she changed her cry to 'Yes, yes' and Charlie threw his head back and called out 'fuck you, bitch. Take it. Take it all, you fucking bitch. Ahhhh!'

John switched off as Kim looked at all the equipment. 'You mean you could watch me' she said in wonder.

'Shh, I'll tell you some other time. Come on, it's time we made an appearance, ready to go out for dinner.'

'But I feel wet, here' she said, nodding down to her waist, but he just smiled at her and said 'Good. You're wearing pants so they'll mop it up.'

'But what about Helen. She's not!'

'I expect Charlie will do something for her. These old soldiers always have a trick up their sleeves.'

Shortly they were joined by a dishevelled Helen and very satisfied old man. 'Take Helen to your bedroom so she can brush her hair!' said John and when they were out of sight asked Charlie 'How was she?'

'Great, fucking great. Did you know she was wearin' a butt plug/'

John nodded but put his fingers to his lips. 'She's wearing it to please me, and so is Kim. It's still there, I hope?'

"Oh, yeah. How about yours?' asked Charlie.

'Kim is always good. You did your training well. Yes, you can have a job. The pay isn't great but you get your food and accommodation and, er home comforts.'

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.