The Researcher - Cover

The Researcher

Copyright© 2014 by H. Hale

Chapter 3: The Guild

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Guild - A young graduate in Gothic Art and practices is seduced by her tutor and taught to become a first class courtesan with her full acceptance. Her naive, shy and submissive nature make her the perfect subject. At no time is she raped: this is a true romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism   Hairy   Porn Theatre  

The grey haired man looked down through the tinted window. 'Is that her?' he asked.

John looked and saw Kim walking across the quad with Helen. 'Yes, the blonde girl.' He watched the girl moving with easy grace, noticeable beside the brunette loaded with books and an overflowing case.

'Who is that with her. Do we know her? Eh?'

'Yes, that's Helen, a bio undergrad. You'll see her in a minute.'

The other man turned from the window, tinted against the sun and semi silvered, ostensibly to keep the sun from overheating the south facing room but actually to preserve the identity of the watchers using it. The room was thought to be that of the Bursar's father who was known to suffer from poor eyesight: he always went around wearing black glasses, and the glass was there to make life easier for him. In fact such a man did not exist, it was the alter ego of the Bursar, allowing him to move through the college unrecognised.

John had always been amused by this deception but admitted that it served its purpose very well. It was unlikely that they would ever be discovered as the Vice Chancellor was also in on the act. The 'Old Man' was the one figure that could work outside the campus without there ever being any worries about discovery as, due to his very obvious appearance, he was easily overlooked, just an old man who wandered about the city.

'Lets get on, ' said the Bursar, testily. 'If she's as you say I shall want to get on to Shaun, he's looking for a trade with the Far East. They want a girl with above average intelligence, eh, Bennett has shown that with her first, a good degree but has she the rest, eh? And what about ties? Any family or close friends, eh?'

John had become used to the explosive 'eh' at the end of almost every sentence which the older man seemed to use like a prod on an asses back. It meant nothing. He was well aware that they all owed their considerable income to the Bursar's acumen. He seemed to have an eye for the right girls, choosing those that were natural submissives, even when they were not aware of it, and so far he had only once been wrong. John supposed that it must be revealed in the first interviews which all entrants had with the Bursar when first arriving at the college and he wished he were a fly on the wall to hear the questions.

'I think she's coming on well, but you'll see that for yourself. As to ties, I know she has a couple of roommates but they're dropping into the background the longer she stays with me. Beyond that I don't know. Has Tom come up with anything?'

'Tom will be here shortly, and also my son. I'm going to take him into the guild, eh, he can first go and examine all the markets, get to know the buyers, eh. Ah, here he is, and Tom so we can start.'

Two men entered the room and at a sign from the old man the younger slipped the catch on the door, securely locking it. Tom, the investigator and trainer, was a nondescript individual of about forty-five with rather thin hair and an old raincoat, an item of apparel which was likely to change very quickly, being both reversible and with a contrasting lining. John had always been amazed at how quickly Tom could totally disguise himself, a very useful skill in his line of business. The other man, the Bursar's son was a smaller version of his father but quieter and very powerful in a discreet way.

The Bursar generally called by them all, including his son, 'the Boss', turned to the son. 'What have you got on the Bennett girl, Sam? Eh?'

'She shares a flat with two girls but is currently co-habiting with John here. Her only family is an old aunt in Yorkshire whom she very occasionally visits. The old dear is nearly gaga and they have very little in common. Bennett has made a name already with her publications so she is quite well known amongst a small number of historians in her field, but they all tend to communicate by letter. That type don't 'surf the net' like many other graduates. She will not be missed, especially if she sometimes writes a paper. I have set up a substitute, Ilana, at an address near Bristol so that any papers can be sent from there.'

John had to admit that the boy was good. He had all the flare of his father plus the organisational skills. To set up a fall back for when Kim was delivered abroad was an excellent safety stop. He looked across at Tom and smiled. 'You'll like this, Tom, ' he said as he turned to the VCR and set up the tape and monitor. They all sat down in front of the 27" screen to watch the videos that John had made.

It was obvious that John had cameras in all the main rooms of his house and the slow debauch of the young girl was clear for all to see. When the scene came where Kim first saw the crop, Sam spoke quietly. 'It should be engraved with her name, and travel with her.'

The Boss nodded. 'I like it. See to it, John, eh. Have you used it yet?'

'No, I thought I'd leave the introduction of the strong stuff to Tom. I'm just getting her used to her body being used. The occasional spank is all she's had so far.'

They soon came to the dissection bit. 'How did Frank come into it and who are they?' asked the Boss. John explained that Frank was demonstrating his skills to a couple of students to get Kim to accept that others could look at her, could touch her. He was quietly amused to see that the older man had dropped his mannerism as he became more interested in the tape. 'Besides, it makes a good video, don't you think.' He continued.

'Who the hell made that dress, it must have cost.' said the Boss.

Tom laughed. 'Apart from the material, I had Ilana do it, and now she'll have to redo it, I guess, unless your lass does it herself!'

John smiled 'I told her she had to. She didn't much like the idea but ... obedience! Anyway, it's still very early in the programme for her. I asked for a year and so far she's only had about three months.'

There was quiet as they all watched the video unfold, and a common gasp when Kim gave way to her orgasm.

'That's good, very good, John' said the Boss.

When the video finished they turned the lights back on and while John re-wound the tape he reminded them again that it was yet early days for Kim.

'So you're having fun! O.K., I agree, we can't rush these things but she's further along the line than I expected. What about their faces? Does Frank know he was on camera, eh?'

John shook his head 'I think Sam can arrange to shade out the faces. It's done on Television, isn't it, Sam?'

'Yes, it's not difficult, but you need to see the girl, her expression is the major attraction. First, we want more tapes like that. Can do?' he looked at John who nodded, happy with the obvious pleasure he had brought them all. The Boss went on to say that if the film were processed quickly, Sam would be able to take it with him for demonstration purposes overseas. 'Anyway, we have our hands full with Becky.' The Boss then turned to Tom. 'Is she going to be ready for next week?' He put the accent on 'she', meaning Becky as his mind was still full of pictures of Kim

Becky was a girl who had been picked up in London, having run away from an orphanage. Tom had a dozen or so such girls and he trained them on an estate in Wiltshire before they were auctioned to overseas buyers. That was the rump end of their business, the small change which kept them in cigars and smart cars, but the real money came from the occasional girl like Kim for whom very many thousands would be paid.

'Oh yes, and Jean will be on the stand too. She will be shorn but we'll leave Becky as an alternative. If she goes East then we will shave her but if to the New World then not. Neither Guiseppe or Belinda want their girls shaved, they like to leave that to their buyers They've got that thing in the east about crabs. Probably the heat'.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.