Castaway: Von's Haven - Cover

Castaway: Von's Haven

Copyright© 2014 by Feral Lady

Chapter 63

Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story: Chapter 63 - Von finds himself dropped into a medieval world alone. A head injury steals his memory and the meager supply from an escape pod won't take him far. He must find civilization and survive until rescued. His training has not prepared him for what is coming. Yet, the A.I. survived in the crippled ship in orbit and it's working to keep him alive.

Caution: This Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Pregnancy   Slow   Sci-Fi time travel story, Man Travels Back in Time sex story, Man Travels in time to a medieval world sex story

A squeaky door swung opened, bringing my sleepy brain back to awareness. My heavy eyelids fluttered, squinting against a sudden flood of sunlight. The low-hanging sun backlit a pregnant form standing in the open doorway; a western window in the hallway was inflicting the orange pinpricks on my eyes.

"Lady Swarta asks for your attendance at the dinner, by the time the sunsets," Hazel announced, laughing with mirth.

What sun her heavy figure blocked disappeared and the light renewed its full assault. My eyes slowly adjusted to see Hannah and Key following their trail of clothes, redressing and adjusting their hair.

Laudus lifted up on her elbow next to me. "It's all right, Von." She ran her fingers through my hair, smoothing my hackles from the disruption of my enjoyable nap. "You settled us down. My sisters and I can think clearly now. Others need to see you too. It's time to get out of bed."

A drip of milk caught my attention, but Laudus rolled out of my reach as I went for her two soft pillows. Landing on her feet, on the other side of the bed, Laudus grinned, and went to find her dress. I could only imagine what the sisters were thinking about my intentions. I finally sat up, my eyes roamed over their curves as my three lovers fussed around the room. Hannah and Key left the room and once Laudus appeared ready, she looked at me, awaiting my move as if saying, "Get out of bed. Play time is over."

I relented with a huff, communicating my reluctance to leave my comfortable bed, as I stood up. Laudus made a face, but giggled at me and followed her sisters out of the room, her graceful bottom swaying until it was out of sight. I felt the tight muscles in my face, realizing the extent of my broad grin and absently thought about our tryst as I put my station shirt on. Giggles from the door brought me to an upright position with my pants in my hand as I saw coal-black hair brush the backs of Hazel's youngest daughters as they darted out of view. Celine glanced nonchalantly at me as she walked down the hallway after her sisters. I could see her brows shift at the view of my half-naked form. "Nothing she hadn't seen before from living in the old tower with me."

My station clothes were not pristine anymore but their soft fabric wore well, even under such primitive conditions; only the sewn-up cuts and punctures from former wounds distracted people. At times, the station clothes had to be cleaned and I used other available alternatives, particularly in Convey. In Juniper Hills the quality of clothes varied greatly among the people. Marsh people often wore simple homespun cloth, whereas Convey immigrants had much finer clothes than most, but the harsh conditions of the frontier poked holes in everyone's clothes, except my station clothes. The tower women's wardrobe seemed better than I remembered, with bolder colors and nicer quality cloth. I finished dressing and went to the stairs.

Somehow it didn't surprise me to find Celine on the stairs waiting for me. I lifted my arm and she took my elbow. Together we descended the stairs into the main room that was a hive of activity. At the base of the stairway two serving women were standing together, one of them handed us a mug from a silver tray. I swallowed a mouthful, the liquor burning its way down my throat. Celine sipped it and bit back a grimace, handing the mug back to the serving woman.

"Wow," I choked. "That is a strong brew."

Tharin slipped between two servers and answered, "I picked up a small casket of the heavy ale from a trader from Conquest Point."

Lady Aberdeen slipped past the two servants busy handing out drinks, putting her arm around Tharin. She said, "Welcome home, Lord Solon."

I politely tipped my head. "It's wonderful to be home. Thank you."

Lady Aberdeen's hold on Tharin was casual and familiar, but my friend's face brightened when another younger woman made her way to Tharin. The ebony woman's high cheekbones and narrow face gave her a distinctive look, given her unusually narrow lips. She glowed when Tharin kissed her and I couldn't help but notice Lady Aberdeen tightened her hold on my brother during the kiss. Tharin shook his head with a laugh and brandished a passionate kiss with a bit of tongue with Palus's mother. The new woman leaned in and overlapped her arm over Lady Aberdeen's, around Tharin. Each woman smiled at each other then smiled at me.

"Von, you know Lady Aberdeen and this other beauty is Luna. Yesterday, both women agreed to accept me as their protector," Tharin said, enthusiastically. "They are good friends. Honest women."

"Tharin has been teaching us to swim!" Luna said. "He is so manly."

Luna wasn't any older than Celine and both of these ladies were a big departure from his normal choice of female flesh. An older, confident woman and a young, innocent looking bride couldn't be more different.

Luna's chattering didn't stop. "Lady Aberdeen is his first wife. I have so much to learn, never ... having children." Her eyes widened a moment before continuing, Tharin's hand now on her breast. "Lady Aberdeen is like a mother to me as I lost my family in Convey to the Raiders. I was sent by Lady Derwen, your wife, to find Lady Aberdeen. They are friends, you know, from her time trading with the old Galit. I am so excited to learn the female closeness that Derwen and Aberdeen have..."

Tharin moved his hand over her mouth. "Luna is the sweetest woman, very chipper, the most direct speaker I know, and full of energy." He uncovered Luna's mouth moving his hand to its earlier placement, expressing his command of her. Luna's only reaction was to lean her body into the caress. "My brother didn't like the direction his little minx was going. Not that I care, having a broad view on sharing love between women."

"I think it is time for you to settle down and give me nieces and nephews," I responded.

Lady Aberdeen surprised me. "We are all working on it, together." Her eyes were full of emotion. "Sadness?"

"Tharin is a good man, a true protector of Juniper Hills, and my brother." I responded. My words made both women smile.

"I am so proud of him," Luna quipped, getting in the last word.

"Oh, are you going to have your hands full, Tharin." I thought to myself.

Celine tugged at my arm, guiding me to the dinner table, which had chairs on both sides, as Laudus was waving her arms indicating everyone should sit. The organizers had created a crescent shape set of tables. Most of the head-tables were lined up straight, with two extra tables angled in at the ends. Lastly, two tables joined the long, main table, abutted in the center, forming a sort of "T" shape. The end tables held many plates of food which looked enticing and my stomach chose that moment to let me know it was hungry. Celine sat me in the middle of the head-table with Palus and Swarta on either side. Hazel moved to sit left of Swarta and Celine moved to a seat besides Palus. Coven and his pregnant spouse, sat in front of me, in the "T", as did Tharin, Lady Aberdeen and Luna. They were all within a convenient range for conversations. Grimm, Laudus and her sisters sat opposite of me, on the other side of the main table. The rest of the seats were filled with my other pregnant women.

I've never had so many people in my homestead. Eight or nine servers moved table-to-table delivering platters of food and drinks. Hazel's young daughters delivered water glasses and small pitchers and I could see the pride in their eyes at working the event. The front door to the tower was open, where a couple of other women stood talking with the two guards. I realized this was additional help, waiting to be called if needed.

There were no speeches as this was a family dinner, good food and casual conversation. We laughed at silly jokes and shed a tear about departed friends and family. The boar was cooked just the way I liked it. The game bird was too oily for my taste, but both Coven and Tharin commented on its fine taste. I talked about my experiences in Convey and the recent ship battle. The obvious questions about the turmoil of battle didn't upset me for once. When I pictured the gut wrenching scenes I brushed them away, by turning my head to kiss either Palus or Swarta. I wanted my family safe, and the things I had to do― horrible things― I did, so the tender kisses of my lovers would continue to happen.

Tharin and Coven engaged me with friendly banter but most of the night they devoted most of their attention to their beloveds. I could see Celine and Palus holding a number of whispering discussions, however Hazel turned out to be the center of attention. She inserted so many little quips into conversations that the room was always full of laughter. Luna had doe eyes for Tharin and didn't seem to see anyone else, but while Lady Aberdeen wasn't rude, she constantly watched how I interacted with her daughter. After having a bit too much to drink I munched on Palus's lips for a long time and when I disengaged for a breath, I noticed Lady Aberdeen licking her lips at me, adding a wink when she saw me looking. The whole exchange baffled me.

Whispering in my wife's ear, I asked Palus about it, sharing my surprise; but she laughed and answered that Tharin didn't think he could father children. He had regularly coupled with at least a dozen women over the years and never had the woman borne a child. "No wonder he is upset with Coven's sister. He is convinced her bundle isn't his child. How does my wife know?"

Palus read my mind, silently mouthing, "My mother told me." When I processed the unexpected information I gave myself away with rapid blinking. Palus snorted and Swarta looked at me, and then, mouthed to her sister-wife, "What's up with Von?" Palus nodded at her mother and Swarta glanced at Lady Aberdeen, her smile suddenly beaming with understanding and she went back to talking with Hazel, whispering in my pregnant lover's ear. Hazel leaned forward and eyed me, adding another knowing look. "They already know something that concerns Lady Aberdeen and..."

"No. You are not serious!" I whispered to Palus. A wide smile and nod of the head had me look at Lady Aberdeen, who batted her eyes at me.

"It was Grimm's idea," Palus answered, in a whisper and I looked over at where Grimm sat. The female whisper chain had reached her and my lover waved hello at me.

"This makes no sense. Coven's sister ... surely if he is open to that," I whispered to my wife.

In my ear, Palus said, "Tharin had worked out she was a social climber, only using him for gain. No real love other than your brother's power and position. He broke up with her before she tried to pressure him with the coming baby. He laughed in her face but didn't tell her about his problem."

"This is an epically-sized bad idea..." I tried to whisper but her hand covered my mouth quickly.

"Before you spurt off like you do, without all the facts," Palus said. "Tharin recently told Grimm the reason he broke off with her was he couldn't give her a baby. He was ashamed, and it hardened his heart to her because Moon Mother didn't want him to seed a woman. A protector is not only there to provide food, Von. That is why Grimm forgave Tharin; she loves him like a brother now, but Grimm has no womanly feelings for him. Grimm reminded Tharin that Moon Mother's child is right here, his brother. Asking him, 'Is your brother not kind, not a giver, not innocent, like you have never seen before? Women covet him. He doesn't covet your woman. What is there to fear?' Grimm is a smart lady. I picked a wonderful armswoman."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.