Castaway: Von's Haven - Cover

Castaway: Von's Haven

Copyright© 2014 by Feral Lady

Chapter 60

Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story: Chapter 60 - Von finds himself dropped into a medieval world alone. A head injury steals his memory and the meager supply from an escape pod won't take him far. He must find civilization and survive until rescued. His training has not prepared him for what is coming. Yet, the A.I. survived in the crippled ship in orbit and it's working to keep him alive.

Caution: This Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Pregnancy   Slow   Sci-Fi time travel story, Man Travels Back in Time sex story, Man Travels in time to a medieval world sex story

The inshore breeze swiftly guided us home. We passed one of the original pump boats, now used as sea-borne messengers between our settlement and Lady Derwen's dock. A couple of sea-wives waved at us as we overtook them. They were on the inland side of the sandbars, protected from the tide, while seagulls harassed dozens of our fishing boats returning from their early morning outings. Smoke wafted seaward from cooking fires and forges at the lower village. Two barges were tied up at our small dock, while an army of men and women unloaded supplies. Flagstones piled high with other goods blocked my full view of the unloading operation. At least a dozen mules were eating from feedbags, waiting for their masters to lead them back to the warehouse in the Galit's village. The ship cradle had a new dragon class ship under construction with shipbuilders teeming all over its hull.

When the outer guard post saw our ship they rang the arrival bell. People on the dock stopped to look for the unexpected arrival. Given their reaction, many of them had never seen The Dragon before and we rode the wave right up the beach, dropping the sail at the last-minute. Our crew roared with laughter as our boat lifted high on the sand. It was a fun ride and a satisfactory ending to our voyage. I asked the first mate if he wanted the job of sailing master of the Dragon. Not surprisingly he was very pleased to say yes. The mate was a weather beaten man who had proven himself as a steady sailor during our trips and training. I'd trained him with our navigational tools and he was the most competent practitioner.

I recognized some porters that were giving instructions to helpers, gathering up the goods off the barges. Many of the people pushing hand-carts weren't familiar to me at all. Men and women working in pairs, hauled sacks and caskets on the carts up the flagstone path to the lower village. A few eunuchs, in leather armor, members of the village watch, waved to me in their friendly and confident fashion. The guards patrolled the waterfront with pups on their backs and a walking staff in hand. I grinned at a pleasant memory of staff fighting classes with our watch members.

A few mule carts were loaded with iron bars and sealed barrels; mule drivers pulling the stubborn creatures as they weaved through the foot traffic. Most of the crew ran off to the tavern immediately with tales to tell of our adventure and ale to consume for their taste buds. I felt curious to see the progress of the lower village, so I followed my crew's example and pushed up the sand dune to towards Coven's tower. From out of nowhere, a woman threw her arms around me and hugged me. A firm set of breasts pushed against my back. A village boy walking by nodded at me, his tight-lips in a grin.

"Lord Solon, you're back! Oh, I have missed your Woman's Center kiss," the voice said.

She let go of her bear hug and I turned to face her. There is no substitute for a warm welcome home. The villager was one of the early settlers, a quiet woman with a woodcutter for a protector. Her eyes were warm with welcome and I kissed her with a warm, loving kiss, more than I should, given her status. When she opened her eyes a broad smile greeted me.

"The first beauty to greet me gets the best kiss," I said with a half-grin.

She squeezed me and ran off into the crowd of porters, as a few distracted eunuchs smiled at our byplay. I expected a few more neglected women to assault me in a similar fashion when I least expected it. A few men I did not recognize pushed past me in the crowd, jostling me. Their cavalier attitude annoyed me. They were busy talking to each other not concerned with who was bumped out of their way. An internal conflict rose up in me, a bit of anger competed with my eagerness to get home. The genial way the village woman had greeted me put me in a good frame of mind. Scuffing the ground, I let it go as an honest mistake. "Better to scorn the ground than make an issue of something so petty."

I'd never seen so much foot traffic on the trek to the low village. I ruminated about the original population in my homestead. Our village growth was now exponential compared to the time of our lean-to-shelters. The buildings I saw from the crest of the dune, surprised me. I immediately began to wonder how long I'd been gone.

The lower village now looked more like a town, not even considering the buildings I knew were near my tower. Dozens of shops, homes and small warehouses lined the street that once was just a tower and public house. When I'd left, a couple of smiths had just opened for business with a couple of other vendor stalls. Now people roamed the narrow, flagstone street, wandering in and out of buildings. Images on signs over each building indicated we had a full range of craftsmen available: fishing net makers, silversmith, glassware seller, pottery maker, butcher, tanner, smithy, seamstress, leather worker, pie seller, cobbler, fishmongers, and a wood seller. A young boy ran up to me and asked me if I wanted to buy a boiled egg. I shook my head and added a smile. The boy showed no disappointment and ran to the next man struggling up the dune. "Wow, has someone watered fairy dust and put me into a dream?"

This really didn't feel like the village anymore. There were lots of strangers, and the physical differences were noticeable. People on the street to the tavern gave me odd looks that ranged from surprise to wide-eyed stares with pointing fingers. A few broad smiles of recognition, and happy eyes, were mixed in with the shoppers. I stepped into the tavern and walked to the bar intending a quick drink and I'd run up the hill to my family.

The smell of meat and potato pie wafted around the room when a server passed behind me. Looking over my shoulder to follow the smell, I saw Coven's sister. Azul's belly was full. On top of her pregnant stomach was a tray with four steaming pies, carefully balanced on the baby bump. Her back was to me and I could see her bottom was much wider than I remembered. My stomach rumbled when it faced one of my favorite meals. The men at the table that Azul served looked like shipbuilders from Convey, their ebony faces seemed familiar. The next pair of tables behind the dark men was full of golden-brown men I recognized as well. They were my armsmen, men sworn to me, eunuchs and former slaves. Once the men saw my face they stood as one. Their chairs toppled as they rose, and the sudden crashing noise got the tavern's audience attention. Dismayed by the crashing noise Azul almost dropped a pie she was placing on the client's table.

The public house's audience became animated when they saw the ten warriors beat their breasts, shout "Lord Solon," and bow their heads. The excited murmurs of the patrons, deep in table conversation, dropped to silence.

The barkeep came out of the backroom with a casket on his shoulder and said, "Lord Wolf. All hail the protector of Juniper Hills. He is back!"

The tavern exploded in movement as chairs screeched against the grained wooden floor. Men and women I recognized shouted, "The Wolf "or "The Wizard." Others slower to rise looked more confused and uncertain of what to do in my presence.

Azul took the air out of me when she turned and said, "About time. You have new babies waiting for you!"

The crowd laughed, thinking she just said something hilariously obvious. The barkeep barked, "Oh, he has many more on the way too!"

The stamping of boots added to the ruckus, which surprised Azul. Her task completed the bar maid waddled by me without saying another word.

The barkeep shifted the keg off his shoulder, and said to me quietly, "Azul's become abrupt since her body has changed." The man shrugged, as if that explained moody women. "Her body's shapely figure always was important to Coven's sister. She used it to control this place and I wonder what else is changed around here."

As if the barkeep heard my thoughts, he added, "The village is booming with activity and many families have fled the Great Marsh after the extraordinary flooding this Spring. You'll see new faces everywhere."

I turned back to the crowd. They had an expectant look that I knew from leading men into battle. A speech or few words was needed. The crowd was utterly silent when I put up my hand indicating quiet, and I paused to master my audience.

"This is a hearty welcome, thank you. My crew and I are back after fighting the slavers. Even this very day we fought three ships outside of Conquest Point, ensuring the safe arrival of The Lady of Truth to her rightful berth in the port. Two ships fled and the third experienced some painful hurts," I said.

These comments worked the crowd up to cheers and a call for more details. Azul returned with another tray of food and she shouted at me, "You're still here? Go see the new mothers and your babies. Here they say you are so thoughtful, such a good lover. Why, it's just like a man to stick a women with a baby in the womb and to run off!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.