Castaway: Von's Haven - Cover

Castaway: Von's Haven

Copyright© 2014 by Feral Lady

Chapter 34

Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Von finds himself dropped into a medieval world alone. A head injury steals his memory and the meager supply from an escape pod won't take him far. He must find civilization and survive until rescued. His training has not prepared him for what is coming. Yet, the A.I. survived in the crippled ship in orbit and it's working to keep him alive.

Caution: This Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Pregnancy   Slow   Sci-Fi time travel story, Man Travels Back in Time sex story, Man Travels in time to a medieval world sex story

After another month of constant work I realized my friends were overburdened. The constant increase in the village size called for spreading out leadership responsibilities more. Coven was now overwhelmed in administering the village, projects and running the watch. I could see the pressure on his shoulders, so I made a change and we both agreed Crum would take over the village security. His mercenary experience would contribute to a strong village watch. Some of the people from Convoy called the armed men the village guard, there always was a bit of a terminology divide between the island born and the marsh born. We changed Coven's title to Bailiff, chief administrator of the village. The Bailiff represented me, having the power to resolve any disputes and maintain public order.

Tharin deflected any responsibility beyond that of his bodyguard role, so I compromised by calling him my Chief Bodyguard Armsman. Tharin did acknowledge he was responsible for his home, which happened to be our biggest tower and he saw the sense in adding a few more warriors to his home, giving a few fighting men or women a particular duty station. I felt Tharin still needed to be elevated in the village's eye so I as made up the role of West Wall Commander. My friend had an interest in extending the west wall so slapping that title on him wasn't hard. Tharin was already getting away with putting men to work on extending the wall and new immigrants not in a skilled trade had to work the wall a moon before taking up other responsibilities. So slowly our western defenses worked further through the forest hills towards the sea.

Grimm was Swarta's Chief Armswoman but she didn't mind picking up the role of organizing self-defense training for all able-bodied women. We needed a more focused defense of our village, so giving the ladies basic skills seemed prudent. Grimm would work with Sparrow's father to build up the number of women with short bow skills. Because Grimm's marine training included working with mules, she would work with Palus to organize a specific medical ambulance team that could react to emergencies. Laudus was in charge of the women's barracks already, so I wanted to use her organizational skills with the harem's potential. We made Laudus and her women our official Juniper Hills Welcome Committee, organizing and dealing with the needs of new village residents. Hannah and Key took up the role as chief aides to Laudus. As noble ladies the twins had years of training in running a manor and its staff and their experience was evident in running my tower. It didn't hurt that all the former slave ladies in the harem knew and had worked alongside each other for many years.

The women's center was really an extension of our home so Palus and Swarta insisted on ruling that roost. Since Laudus deferred to Palus and Swarta in all things, they worked well together in keeping my homestead running smoothly while handling the needs of the women's barracks. Coven's sister was the embodiment of an alpha female. Azul's personal charisma and charm took charge of the tavern, easily controlling the male dominion. She seemed to have the knack for making it fun and profitable and Tharin's presence in the tavern at night helped ensure male discipline.

Thus far the contract tradesmen worked hard on the Dragon. They found the challenge exciting, but we lacked the range of entertainment and diversity of culture to make them feel as comfortable as they had been in Convey. The tavern was their only real outlet. Tharin reported a few newly arrived widows were taking advantage of the collection of shipbuilders to shop for a protector. Over the past month word about this group of rich men had reached deep within the marsh community, and that attracted more women.

The persistent colder weather reduced the fashionable amount of skin that was shown by women during the summer. The winter attire was fur sarongs worn by both men and women. The pelts were fine fur but overall the clothes looked primitive and shabby. The villagers still wore their brown or white linen clothes, but they wrapped sarongs around their hips for the additional warmth. Many of the women added a red fox or coyote wrap that covered their normally bare shoulders and neck. The constant winter breeze seemed to carry more sea spray and a taste of salt so I asked for a wrap to wear too.

Sparrow's father, Tassim, the senior hunter, gave me a wolf fur. He dropped the head piece over both of my shoulders. "It makes me look like a caveman," I thought.

"I trapped the animal deep in the hills east of our settlement. Fox and coyotes are uncommon in the hills but a wolf pelt is a really rare find." Tassim continued, "The terrain east is rolling hills of fir trees that sweep along the coast eastward for a few miles. Furthermore, past the rocky eastern hills, the land flattens to inhabitable moorlands before meeting the Great Marsh. The moors near the fir tree forest are full of black tors that rise abruptly from the surrounding smooth and gentle slopes of the rounded hill summits."

"I wouldn't mind seeing the free-standing rock outcroppings but walking half a day to sight-see is a luxury. I can see a use for the peat covered ground near the marsh, but for now thinking about the land east of Juniper Hills does not fit any priority," I responded.

Tassim continued, "The austere conditions of the moors and its acid grounds are poor farming conditions that are well known. The Great Marsh is full of life and its abundance provides for the marsh clans. Only one small village lives at the western edge of the Great Marsh where a patch of black stone holds back the peat and marsh. Those villagers live on their sacred black rock raising sheep, goats and ponies. They survive on their trade with other marsh villages, sheep and goat products are highly valued in the Rinsky Marsh."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.