Castaway: Von's Haven - Cover

Castaway: Von's Haven

Copyright© 2014 by Feral Lady

Chapter 24

Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Von finds himself dropped into a medieval world alone. A head injury steals his memory and the meager supply from an escape pod won't take him far. He must find civilization and survive until rescued. His training has not prepared him for what is coming. Yet, the A.I. survived in the crippled ship in orbit and it's working to keep him alive.

Caution: This Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Pregnancy   Slow   Sci-Fi time travel story, Man Travels Back in Time sex story, Man Travels in time to a medieval world sex story

Mission Log: Summary

The elevated stress levels in Cadet Solon since the introduction of the improved pheromone adjustments warrants a change in the nanomites programming. His constant discomfort and above average blood pressure readings point to mental anguish over this adjustment. The observation of large clusters of females around him during our sample measurements confirm my current strategy is at fault. Version 3 pheromone coding is deleted from the download task list. My game theory routine recommends adjusting the improved pheromone release period to only when my ward perspires. Recommendation accepted for immediate download.

Cornerstone Phase III completed and Phase IV is approved for implementation. Solar system facing railgun batteries will provide security for Cornerstone. Further ship resources will be reserved upon completion of Cornerstone.

Three hostile ships are on approach to a vector suggesting contact near Cadet Solon's village after sunrise. Fusion generator on standby mode.

My Cadet Solon's village is producing simple multi-hull boats for fishing. He has selected a fair weather inshore model from an early implant download. Given his preference of the multi-hull model over a mono-hull version I am downloading an open sea version for his consideration, commonly called a trimaran. My nightly downloads continue to provide early technological schematic aids and methodologies that will benefit the people he commands. Thus my ward has a growing selection of innovations to draw on as he desires.


My bird's eye view surges higher and higher. I see west along the coastline of the Great Marsh, beyond our village and spy two warships and a small shallow draft merchantman. The merchant ship is anchored at the mouth of the braided river. Men spread out above the cliff of the former slave camp, in a clear search pattern. Another smaller group of slavers is moving east towards us. The warships are a day further out of possible landfall.

The aerial view goes blank, and then I see images: a large version of the multi-hull boats flashes before me; then designs, wood types, saw cutting devices, material construction methods, tacking methods, heavy storms sinking the boat in high waves, a parachute anchor safety feature, a sailing track to Derwen's fishing village; then blackness washes me.


In the early light of the morning Celine burst into our room with a tray and four pine needle teas. While feeling wholly refreshed, my brain was firmly half asleep and not welcoming the intrusion. Swarta looked stunningly erotic, with her shoulder dramatically exposed from the blanket cover, her bare neck pointing to her inquisitive expression. Palus's hair twisted back at the nape of her neck as she sat, puckering her lips, uncertain what to say to Celine. I gripped the edge of the blanket making sure my waist was covered.

"This is a surprise, Celine," Swarta said. Celine's happy smile was not to be denied and I smiled at her. "I am so happy here, and this early tea service is to reward my family."

We all sat up against the wall and accepted the warm drink and service graciously. After serving us Celine sat at the bottom of the bed and sipped her tea with us.

"It was really noisy in here last night. It makes me tingle all over to think about it. I am ready to join your bed too, Von."

Celine's statement caught me in a drink of tea and it was all I could do to hold it down as she scanned us for a reaction.

"Huh?" I said, starting to respond as my sleeping brain began to fire faster.

Swarta elbowed me to be quiet, as Palus said "We have talked about this Celine, Von isn't ready to take a young wife yet."

"But I am ready," she burst back. "I kiss him and my entire body tingles with need. My cheeks flush, my nipples harden and warmth fills my womanhood. He has to take care of me soon!" She pleaded as she ran out of the room.

"Moon mother help me," I said, swallowing the last of my pine tea. "I need some wine to numb my senses."

Swarta looked at me with a sad understanding smile. "You do effect the ladies somewhat," she replied with a cocky grin.

Palus's motherly look told of a coming lecture to an inexperienced child. She squeezed my hand, saying, "Young women are naturally attracted to smart, funny, kind and powerful men. Your problem is you are unique. The White Wizard of the Marsh."

Swarta cut in, "Celine is still fired up about what happened yesterday." I was about to open my mouth then just slid under the cover, attempting to hide from the world as my loves snuggled with me in silence, their warmth comforting my turmoil.

Palus eventually pulled the cover off me, smiling warmly and I forgot my discomfort. I felt refreshed from my night's rest. Our loving cuddles and sweet love-making slowly drifted from my waking brain as my dream started to find purchase in my mind. Palus gave me a peck on the cheek and got dressed, while Swarta went behind the privacy screen. I jumped out of bed, dressing in my black station clothes like the building was on fire.

Palus noting my expression asked, "What is wrong, Von?"

The floorboards creaked as Swarta hurried around to look at me, her lovely bare belly showing our growing child.

Strapping on my clan knife and packs, I said, "Slaver ships are nearby on the coast. Get dressed and alert the household."

I rushed down the stairs with my pup in hand and ran out of the tower.

My dream told of a large Caldav hunting party. The men scouted east from the braided river through our wooded hills. So I sent Sparrow's father northwest with another hunter to cover any tracks our foragers might have made. It might be a fruitless exercise with so many women wandering the woods since our arrival, but it also would provide the village a warning if the men I plan to take to ambush the intruders failed to find them because they wandered northward.

Tharin gathered our best six watchmen, which happened to be former indentures assigned to our regular defense team. With the marines and Tharin's group we marched hard for half the morning. From our past travels to observe the slave camp Tharin and the men knew of a steep hill overlooking a small meadow, which offered a reasonable position to ambush our foes. Our hope was that they might not venture so close to our village but if they had a skillful tracker with them they would arrive at this spot.

The scenery surrounding the grass-covered meadow was pretty. The scents in the air were full of fragrant flowers, pine trees, and other flora that mingled together, pleasing my nose. A red-tailed hawk working the open field lifted a small animal in its talons to land on a broken tree limb at the far end of the meadow. The bird's white breast and rust colored tail made it a spectacular animal. The stocky hawk wasn't often seen near our village, so this was a treat.

Looking at all our men hidden and relaxing in the thick bush cover gave me pause to appreciate how the village and my wives anchored a purpose to my life. They grounded my sanity and removed my former worries about rescue. I intended to claim all the land from the braided river to the visible horizon east of my village as a principality for free people with a new approach to life. The Caldav would learn to avoid me soon enough.

We would painstakingly earn our peace and security and my hope was to keep our own losses low whilst keeping our foes losses high, using our technological superiority and home ground advantage. If we can keep our home a mystery to others, then the repercussions of the improvements I envision will be hidden long enough for us to be secure here. For now our best security is our village's anonymity. I do not fool myself into believing my person would not become known widely and soon, but no one will gain control over me ... well except my women, and some battles are better left avoided.

Part of the self-defense training I taught these men was meditation so rather than chatty, nervous men trying to keep the fear at bay, these men could focus and would keep quiet as we opened our minds to the nature around us. I choose to run my hand over the rough bark of the oak tree I was resting against, creating a bond with it only so much as a focal point to sense the animals and birds. We were looking for disturbances in nature. The leaves rustled in the breeze and the calm claimed me.

We only had to wait for the sun to crest when we heard the first disturbing sounds from the birds and foliage. Our hope was to dispatch the slavers in the middle of the meadow. Each watchman had a pup and a marine next to him. The watchmen had years of fighting experience where the marines had better conditioning and a bit more foolish passion. What I wanted to happen was total surprise and an opportunity to reduce their numbers. The crossbowmen were to engage the tail end of the enemy line; we didn't want our enemy melting into the forest and escaping. The marines would fight the closest foe. If they ran we'd chase, marine partners always staying together. My job was to go for any archers, with Tharin assisting.

A red-brown man entered the meadow, a long bow over his shoulder, wearing a feathered felt hat and light brown buckskin clothes. His eyes searched the ground carefully before scanning the woods ahead. He was a cautious man but a tired hunter. For him to arrive here so quickly his group must have pressed forward all morning.

We had not entered the meadow so I was unaware of any tracks that might mark a path to us. His sharp face surveyed the ground and he bent low looking carefully. He waved his hand and pushed forward, a line of men followed him out of the pine trees. All the Caldav men looked uninterested in their surroundings, shoulders slumped and tired. A few carried crossbows on their backs unloaded. These were trained men, no talking, no joking, just worn out.

The hunter was clearly tracking a trail. He was almost half way across the open field with his nose kissing the ground from time to time. Lagging behind the hunter came fifteen soldiers in full leather armor, round shield and sword. They dragged themselves in pairs, showing no enthusiasm. Their helmets were tied to a small pack over their shoulder. One of the soldiers wore a green cape; the rest of the men were equipped with brown capes.

My eyes caught Tharin's attention and I pointed two fingers from my eyes to the scout, marking his target. He nodded with a neutral face. Patting myself and repeating the signal I pointed to their leader. He nodded again. The leader growled out a call to the scout who stopped and turned. The troop of men began to bunch up around the leader, giving me the impulse to fire. The bolt caught him between the shoulder blades and a couple of seconds later Tharin's bolt snapped in place over the hunter's heart. The rest of the watchmen let loose and six more foes crumpled to their knees. The marine next to us let out a controlled snicker and stepped into the meadow. Other marines sauntered out into the field, identifying themselves as targets, yelling out a traditional challenge. The tired and confused slavers stood looking for someone to take charge, which provided us an opportunity to reload unseen behind the thick bushes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.