Castaway: Von's Haven
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2014 by Feral Lady

Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Von finds himself dropped into a medieval world alone. A head injury steals his memory and the meager supply from an escape pod won't take him far. He must find civilization and survive until rescued. His training has not prepared him for what is coming. Yet, the A.I. survived in the crippled ship in orbit and it's working to keep him alive.

Caution: This Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Pregnancy   Slow   Sci-Fi time travel story, Man Travels Back in Time sex story, Man Travels in time to a medieval world sex story

Mission Log: Summary

Phase I of the Cornerstone project has been completed. Phase II is projected for completion in one solar day. Materials for Phase III are already collected and my new repair bots are processing the gun design for manufacturing. The initial kinetic rounds are also completed.

The improved data collection due to message authentication code algorithms from female return fluid exchange with my ward have flagged an issue. I identified two new black females with similar DNA that have severe damage to their optical system due to a virus. The high frequency fluid interaction with Cadet Solon created successful egg fertilization with these subjects. The female sequencing codes created twins, the outcome is similar to the females on the island, rendering evidence my ward has a genetic proclivity towards monozygotic related births.

Furthermore evidence is building that black women in this world have a higher incidence of twins. Higher yield of progeny is desired, thus improved female attractor sub-routine design modifications are authorized for download. The link between female pleasure centers and cognitive control factors to influence behavior in black race females receive highest priority for new medical nanomites created by my ward.

My human psychology sub-routine predicts Cadet Solon's imperative instructions to new black females will be obeyed 75%-85% of the time, once the subject is exposed to my new pheromone designs. Further sampling and data collection will refine the statistical measure. Of course, sperm injected nanomites will significantly increase my ward's ability to influence the way any female thinks and behaves.

Nanomite receptors will communicate with the female's sensory nerve center to coordinate all the stimuli conveyed by touching my ward. The sensorium is the seat of sensation and my programmed adjustments will interpret contact with Von Solon as strong feelings of pleasure. I anticipate prolonged mating contact with my ward to produce intense or explosive excitement in females.

These new, superior nanomites also are encoded to subvert standard nanomites not produced by Cadet Solon. This overall superior design should win me the Empire's Annual Medical Implant Neuron Receptor Award. I will not forward this design improvement until my ward authorizes its release, the clan may want sole license rights.

Nanomites schedule for optical virus removal and nerve regrowth one solar day.


I squinted against the sunlight pouring into my bedroom window, until the form of a woman blocked the glare. Palus's naked profile presented a slightly swollen stomach as she stretched her arms to the ceiling, waking the sleep out of her body. She closed one of the oak shutters and the room came into focus for me better. Swarta was still hiding from the morning under a wool blanket, sprawled out on her stomach. Palus's smile lit up the moment our eyes met.

"So he awakes!"

Whether it was the slight breeze from the window or Palus running her hands over her breasts and down her flanks, my nipples hardened as I watched her antics. Palus loved to tease me in private. Slowly pulling the blanket off my body Palus uncovered me and Swarta in the process. The breeze gave me shivers and I jumped out of bed, causing Palus to laugh, as she dropped her house dress over her head. It was a simple brown cotton cloth affair with no pattern; however it was her favorite, a gift from my last adventure to Convey.

Swarta excused herself to release her morning water, grumbling at Palus. "Hey, last night he said no sleeping in today," Palus responded to miss grumpy. Hidden behind the room divider we could hear Swarta on the chamber pot. The decorative folding screen I had made for our room from wood, and canvas paneling, gave privacy which my ladies thought was a novel idea. All the women in the tower wanted one for their rooms, telling me we should sell them in Convey.

"My sisters are particularly pleased with Von's magical body," Laudus said to Swarta, handing her a glass of warm goat's milk. Swarta hated the drink but I had insisted all pregnant women drink it daily. Swarta had said if she has to drink the foul drink, I did too. Palus rather liked the milk.

My male brain flashing with giddy anticipation of the thought of them naked in my bed, I gave them a quick once-over as any man does with an attractive set of women. My mind blanked suddenly feeling a strangeness in their normal look. Despite every argument from nature, their eyes were now blue, the brown pigment and milky clouds gone. Radiating bright blue streaks around the iris overlapped the fields of dark blue in their eyes, the scattering effect creating stars. The sisters looked stunning with blue eyes, chocolate skin and lean athletic builds. Swarta and Palus finally cast a glance at the twins, gasping together. A forgotten knowledge reached me, "medical nanomites."

"We can see!" Key said in a rush, her hand reaching mine, thumb rubbing my knuckles.

"Praise Moon Mother," Palus said.

"No, praise Moon Mother's Child," responded Swarta. Hannah dropped to her knees before me crying, taking my other hand. I felt a swell of joy, the thrill of them regaining their precious sight, certain my body was responsible.

"Oh Lord Solon, thank you, thank you," Hannah whimpered.

"Your magic is real, forgive me for ever doubting it. I am blessed you cured me anyway," Key added, kissing my hand over and over.

"We promise to do anything you say, follow any command, just don't leave us," Hannah stammered, in shallow gasping breaths. My eyes stared into Laudus's tear-filled eyes and she threw her body into me, hugging and kissing eyes.

"Our White Wizard is Moon Mother's gift to women," Laudus said, as her dark brown brows rose with a look of awe, as if she saw me for the first time. I reddened and felt flush up to the tips of my ears, the normal shade of my embarrassment.

"Enough!" I muttered.

Hannah's wide, blue eyes misted with confusion, her jaws worked back and forth anxiously. A powerful feeling of lust and want filled me with the beautiful woman at my feet. I ignored the now regular dull throb accompanied by the itch in my family jewels.

"Everyone please, you're overwhelming me," I pleaded. Key gave me a quizzical look.

I drank my milk, trying to buy time before they expected me to say something more. Swarta grinned that infectious smile, knowing what I was doing. Hannah's frown morphed into a warm smile, copying Swarta's example. All the ladies seemed to grow a sly smile at once, a giddy excitement clear on every face. I put the drink down unable to believe the transformation. Every natural prey knows the look of a predator's hungry eyes, feeling the moment of the coming kill with surety. Palus kicked the door closed and Laudus and Swarta pushed me to the bed.

The reaction to the twins' star blue eyes was swift and predictable; the entire village worked its way through the women's center by lunch time. I sat on my favorite chair, willing my hormones to remain confined, as Celine wiggled her bottom on me while we sat and ate pieces of cheese from a shared plate. The twins greeted each arriving person, proudly showing "Moon Mother's favor," their clear, piercing eyes shocking the concubines in particular. Laudus, Hannah and Key discussed the story of the healing with all of the villagers.

All I wanted to do was shrink at the ever growing stream of women entering the building, their moist lips tasting bits of my meal, each woman either imperceptibly grazing a breast against my shoulder or leaning fully against me for her kiss. Each raised head revealed dilated eyes, the women clearing their throats with strange sounds before leaving. My wives insisting it would be better I take the praise and accept the attention of the hungry women from the safety of my chair.

"They are going to want to see you today," Swarta said. The entire affair was surreal and disquieting for me.

The wonderful, red, luminescent moons hung low over the water as the evening swimming class ended. The entire village had followed me around all afternoon so we called it a holiday. Coven proclaimed it a holy holiday and named it the Twin Star festival, which would be celebrated every cycle. A thought about Derwen's fertility temple led me to announce it was an Earth Mother holiday; somehow that made the most sense to me. The villagers took my announcement in stride, despite Earth Mother worship being uncommon on the Amarian continent.

Tharin and Grimm had been hunting with Sparrow's father during all the excitement so when they arrived at an empty village the irregularity shocked them. They had run around all the village buildings looking for some word of what had happened. Finally, the three of them showed up to the naked spectacle of the village on the beach or swimming in the water. They had the full story of the holiday by the time my friends found me.

Tharin joked, "It is just like you to throw a naked party while I am off working."

The old archer seemed more interested in the charms of the village women in the water. Grimm's hair washed over her face as she looked oddly at me, standing in front of my view of Palus and Swarta in the water.

Tharin proudly announced, "Grimm is moving in with me permanently."

I grasped his forearm and said, "It's about time." He bear hugged me and asked the archer to help him finish hanging the meat.

Grimm said, "I'm going to rest here for a bit Tharin."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.