Castaway: Von's Haven - Cover

Castaway: Von's Haven

Copyright© 2014 by Feral Lady

Chapter 20

Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Von finds himself dropped into a medieval world alone. A head injury steals his memory and the meager supply from an escape pod won't take him far. He must find civilization and survive until rescued. His training has not prepared him for what is coming. Yet, the A.I. survived in the crippled ship in orbit and it's working to keep him alive.

Caution: This Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Pregnancy   Slow   Sci-Fi time travel story, Man Travels Back in Time sex story, Man Travels in time to a medieval world sex story

Mission Log: Summary
My ward's recent attack on an enemy tribe was successful, but the frequency of armed conflict is a concern when my current resources provide little, if any, support to him. Logic dictates a series of small things brought in motion with a larger plan can create a meaningful solution, whilst still honoring the Alpha-Omega protocol. I have substantially increased the number of available repair bots on this ship to execute an extra vehicular building program on a large asteroid with a stable orbit. The orbital asteroid is designated code name Cornerstone; it is one of thousands of such large rocks that ring the planet. Phase I is the installation of the ship's back up solar panel system on Cornerstone. This power source will provide energy to the fire support and control systems of a rather limited kinetic dual gun battery, otherwise called a railgun system. Phase II is the installation of the ship's portable back up fusion generator that had been part of the redundant systems for life support. The fusion generator will power the actual gun once it is built in Phase III.

A railgun is an electrically powered electromagnetic projectile launcher, which shoots an unguided kinetic payload. A railgun requires a pulsed, direct current power supply to fire the kinetic energy round to the target. The magnetic field generated from the fusion generator creates a terminal velocity that allows the use of kinetic energy rounds as replacements for explosive ordinance. The use of railgun powered technology is old applied science but it has a well-developed history in the empire and the application provides a compact, reliable and lightweight option in space to defend Cadet Solon's village from sea borne attack. The enemy tribe's homeland is known to me, and ships from that location will be engaged if they enter within view of my ward's village coast.

Observations from the sensor array conclude Cadet Solon has selected 66% of the captured females for his use in the village. The unwanted females were transported to his former village's dock for some unknown task. My human psychology sub-routine has flagged the construction of one large residence building next to my ward's household as significant since it is the domicile of the new females. Probability calculations anticipate Cadet Solon's entering the new dwelling, quantifying an attitude of mind that claims further mates. The sub-routine argues this behavior has precedent in ancient human society with powerful lords projecting their might, using a harem as a social status symbol. I am not convinced of this conclusion, however, but if observational evidence or the nanomites' DNA program proves a significant increase in male-female saliva exchange, then measures will be taken to add my ward. The medical nanomites will improve the necessary organs, to increase the Cadet's reproductive fluid capacity and his discharge frequency.


Breakfast was a crowded affair in the cabin next to the tower. Since my last visit, a dozen more chairs had been added to the simple room, placed in small half circles along two corners of the building. The mob of village women was orderly and eating with each other as I entered with Palus and Swarta. Laudus greeted us at the door kissing each of my ladies on the cheek and savoring my lips for a few moments. "Good morning, my Lord," Laudus said, and then exited the woman's center. A few older former widows stood within the entrance too, each greeting us in turn as Laudus did and then leaving for their duties. Warm greetings and kisses preceded each foot I took, as I edged closer to my favorite seat by the fire. Each woman's face lit with a cheery smile after we acknowledged each other with a brief, wet pleasantry. The women who were done eating exited after our encounter, in good spirits and a bit flush. Palus, Swarta and I ate our fill, finding the room nearly empty by the time we'd consumed our meal. Grimm strolled into the room and made straight for me. Having just stood to leave, I waited on her. A last buoyant step and her sunny smile turned into a hungry tongue roaming my mouth for more than a few moments. Swarta laughed, pulling Grimm off me, and saying, "Feeling a bit ravenous, Grimm?" The marine winked, made a quick turn and walked out just as boldly as she entered.

"They really aren't kidding. The physical effects I am seeing-on each of these women is real." In each encounter a quick survey of the woman proved my wife's point from last night. "It's not hero worship it's biological. Something about my DNA is different from other men on this world," I thought.

My wives had returned to the tower with Grimm, leaving me with the duty of presenting myself to the former slave women for the first time since the raid. Laudus had set the ground work with the new women, and this appearance was to swear their allegiance and make them official members of the village. Up to now, Laudus had encouraged them to talk to the other women of the village to learn about marsh life and how that contrasted with Juniper Hills. We wanted the new people to make informed decisions before making a commitment to being a handmaiden for my wives. A handmaiden was a common title in a noble's house on Convey and had a rather liberal meaning ― the lord's concubine. Courtesy and guidance were the key words my female companions stressed with me to gain my approval of their plan to place them under my personal protection. The emotional distress the former slaves felt about their abuse and the nature of being property made them vulnerable, confused, and full of random anger. Laudus had argued that this informal relationship would give each woman a sense of belonging, a place in the village's social structure that would help them become something more than "tolerated" members of Juniper Hill. Concubinage is not derogatory in Convey; rather it is a recognized family role with similar rights to a wife but with a lesser social standing and position. I agreed on the protector role until my wife gave birth. By then each woman should find some peace and would be able to find a real protector. Because I was the Lord Protector didn't mean these strange women would make it to my bed. There were already too many women living in my tower wanting my affections.

Celine greeted me outside the door to the woman's barracks with her mother. It was clear my ward had linked up with her mother to watch the ceremony. "Greeting, ladies." I said as I approached.

Hazel responded, "Good morning Lord Solon. The women's center seemed to be full today so we are waiting for our kiss here." I sighed and rendered each a chaste kiss and entered. Laudus kissed me on the cheek as I entered and viewed the assembled audience of women. Laudus's two sisters sat against the wall near her, their heads cocked at an odd angle to see me.

Two dozen women among the bunk beds stretched their necks to see me, peering around beams or over beds. A dozen women had already elected to move to the marsh and find distant relatives to live with, but the remaining women had selected this life instead. Laudus said, "We all owe our lives to this man. I am proud to serve in his household, proud that I am deemed worthy to live in his tower. His wives greeted me with compassion and kindness and as a mistress of the tower and with my office as senior concubine of this harem, I ask you to take your oath of fealty." She looked around with an earnest expression of seriousness, continuing, "I promise on Moon Mother that I will be faithful to the lord, never cause him harm and will observe my homage to him completely, against all persons in good faith and without deceit. I will embrace the highest blessings from my womb and love his children from whomever they spring."

"That last line was added to the oath without my knowledge" I thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.