Castaway: Von's Haven - Cover

Castaway: Von's Haven

Copyright© 2014 by Feral Lady

Chapter 16

Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Von finds himself dropped into a medieval world alone. A head injury steals his memory and the meager supply from an escape pod won't take him far. He must find civilization and survive until rescued. His training has not prepared him for what is coming. Yet, the A.I. survived in the crippled ship in orbit and it's working to keep him alive.

Caution: This Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Pregnancy   Slow   Sci-Fi time travel story, Man Travels Back in Time sex story, Man Travels in time to a medieval world sex story

Derwen handed me the ladle and I tasted the soup. The owner's bedroom was dark with just a low lamp, which swayed gently with the sea swell, hung above our dinner table, In the dim light, her eyes were truly dark as sea coal. Her soul was bright in my mind. Our link was warm and tender, a flowing friendship with mutual curiosities. The seafood soup was warm but not to my taste. "I will stick with the bread and beans tonight," I said.

All Derwen wore was a fox wrap and boots to keep her warm. A taut grin crossed her face as she nosed my cheek, her warm hand cupping my quiver, occasionally stroking my shaft looking for life. "Do you think it will be much longer Von," She asked brazenly.

I felt a swell of blood and my two jewels just would not stop itching. I lied, still wanting to finish my modest dinner. "Not yet dear."

Derwen laughed, "I think I can stretch the truth out of you in a few more moments. My fingers sense life in the making. I feel your passion as you feel mine."

I was casually running my finger up and down a very wet slit. She whispered in my ear, "Today you have made my body a living pleasure. Your every kiss pierces my soul and I cannot keep my hands off you. I am sooo hungry for you today. Your slightest touch anywhere hardens my nipples."

We smiled together. "We are going to be apart for some time and our souls are wrapped tightly to avoid the coming dawn." Our love making had no caution tonight, It was primal rutting. Our mutual need so deep, our joy radiated off us.

Derwen stole my attention when she said, "Yes, you're ready."

Standing she pushed the table against the wall and bent over. I walked behind her and she rubbed me over her sensitive nether lips. Derwen whimpering with pleasure, aligned us and thrust her hips back in one motion.

"Yes!" My lover said.

I just couldn't take the squeezing pleasure even a moment more. I grabbed her hips to my pelvis and crushed her with all my weight. "OH, VON!" I pulsed and poured my seed into her once again tonight. I hadn't recognized her arched back and powerful arm around my neck pulling me closer, until my brain received a little blood again, my thoughts clearing. We blew out the lamp, moved around an empty hanging hammock, and both fell into our bed asleep.

I was awoken in the dark of night and ridden once again. The wonderful feelings of a woman's wet canal squeezing above me. Hard bounces grinding into my thighs. Thrusting friction along my full length, the act driving me nearly mad. I erupted and continued to erupt until I succumbed to exhaustion. There's something to be said for love making on the rolling sea.

Marsh song birds sang sweetly to awaken me. I opened my eyes, feeling alive and full of energy. Men shouting to each other and hoists squeezing ropes sounded from the dock. My small bed was empty; Mercedes gently rocked in her hammock, to each slight wave that swayed the ship against the dock.

Her night shirt covered her slender torso, yet her blanket was exposing a bare thigh. I slipped on my station clothes and sneaking out of the owner's cabin, I walked to Swarta's cabin and peeked in. Both Grimm and Swarta were sleeping under the covers, snuggled up in the narrow bed. They had become close friends since living on the estate and my nearly dying, often spending time together talking about their separate life experiences. I found Tharin on deck and Derwen in her black corset armor on the dock supervising the unloading of empty barrels for more Juniper water. Hajin had the marines helping with offloading supplies down the gang way, so I went back below and hunted down the cook and ate some ham and eggs before returning topside.

Erfurth and my two ship-board indentures were handing supplies up from the hold to the marines, who moved the items down the length a chain of bodies, one man handing the sack to the next until it arrived at the dock. The ship had been crowded with all the extra warriors for our day at sea but now their backbone and muscle paid off in a swift unloading of the ship. With the marines on the gangway I was trapped watching until all the small bags had passed through the long human chain.

"Erfurth, is that the last of the sea coal?" I shouted down.

He smiled up and nodded yes, saying, "Also, the iron ore crates were unloaded along with the chain mail armor Lady Derwen had repaired for us." I tripped on a loose rope whilst turning and Hajin caught my fall.

We grinned at each other. "Thanks, Hajin!"

"We can't having you cracking your head," he said. "Have you seen Swarta and Grimm this morning?" Hajin asked.

I pictured them in their peaceful slumber. "They aren't awake yet," I replied.

"Ah, well they were up late talking with me," he replied. "I have granted Grimm's release from her contract with the company."

Cocking my head, I asked, "Why?"

A broad grin held his face for a minute, responding, "Lady Swarta asked me for the release so Grimm can become her sworn armswoman. With your approval of course."

That was unexpected. "Of course. Grimm's presence will be appreciated in our homestead. She is a good woman and everyone likes her. Having Grimm there to protect my home is a fine idea. Thanks for releasing her."

He laughed, "Now you owe me a favor. Don't worry I will collect it another time."

We hugged and laughed, looking over the dock. Brown ducks flew over the dock warehouse, and they were quickly forgotten by the sailors.

I caught my breath and calmed my nerves as Palus landed in a dugout at the end of the island. "Forget waiting," I thought as I moved to the gangway and stopped the next bag. The men saw I wanted off and they ran down the plank. I walked off towards Palus.

Derwen sensed my emotions through our link. She turned and advanced on me, leaving her warehouse scribe standing at the entrance to the stone building. I don't think Derwen saw Palus near the river landing. For a moment I reflected on my recent adventures, my female encounters, wondering how I could explain to Palus how this history was shaped. "Would she want all the details? How I got myself into this situation?"

Derwen kissed me out of my daydream, something about my lack of response made her look behind. Derwen, upon seeing Palus approaching, grinned at me and grabbed my hand, dragging me to the landing.

She sensed my concern. "She already knows Von. Swarta sent a message during your recovery which included your manor lord roles."

I felt a sense of haste as if Palus might slip away from me. I ran to Palus, meeting her at the edge of the river. She flung her arms around me as I picked her up and swung her around, her presence filling up an empty place in my heart.

I held her in a tight embrace that shifted into a warm kiss with my hands gently caressing her cheeks. A polite cough announced Derwen's arrival as she, watched our tender moment. Palus's earthy scent filled my nostrils as our wet kiss continued. I opened my eyes to see her beetle-black eyes filled with tears. Her long fingers took hold of my hands but Palus didn't want our kiss to end any sooner than I did.

Finally, my lost love said, "Your lips tingle my mouth in the most delicious way."

I shrugged and kissed her again with my hand winding down her back. A sense of relief like finding a lost friend rolled over my emotions. Derwen interrupted, "His kiss will eventually warm you down to your toes."

"Here we go," I thought, "My life is over. Killed by the best healer in the marsh." My world shrank smaller.

"Swarta's messages mentioned he finally came into his manhood," she said.

I stumbled back a step, "Palus, I can image you are disappointed in me," I scratched out, in a low voice.

"Thank you Lady Derwen for your assistance in the matter," Palus said.

A bird could have nested in my mouth for the length of time it hung open. "I don't need any credit my dear. Lots of willing women wanted to do it,"Derwen said with a sly grin.

Palus pushed my jaw shut and placed her finger on my lips saying, "Swarta and I wanted this to happen. I chose to stay and heal the sick which is my calling. When your time was right Swarta and Derwen were there and I was not."

I was breathless with disbelief as the anxiety of waiting for her to shout and cry, melted out of my soul.

"I have looked forward to you coming home," Palus said, crying with joy not anger. We kissed with longing and Derwen embraced us both, crying herself.

I blurted out, "Will you marry me, Palus, be my partner in our homestead?"

She was pleased saying, "That is why I am here for you my dearest Von. Swarta's message mentioned that your intention remained true to me."

The three of us stayed in our hug for a long time. In turn I would kiss and adore each woman. "Derwen returns to Convey today, Palus. Please say your healer meetings are over so we can go to Juniper Hills together."

Derwen kissed Palus politely on the cheek and said, "It's time I found Swarta for us."

Derwen walked away still smiling, my mind still saying this wasn't real and Palus was just waiting for Derwen to leave. Instead Palus didn't talk. She just kissed and snuggled into my body, her form shifting to insert a leg between my thighs. "Don't move. I need to feel you are really here with me," she whispered. Her small feet moved over mine, insuring I couldn't move without her approval. I just held her, listening to the wind and tide.

Our arms around each other, we gently swayed in place, listening to the sound of the waves. Palus quietly said, "The medicine was an unbelievable success Von. What you have given the marsh people is beyond measure. After five days of treatment the fever usually did not return. I visited a few neighboring villages and worked on cases there, too."

I admired the sunlight glittering off her beetle-black eyes. She continued, "I held a short conference with local healers and trained them with what little bark powder we had left. The healers are very impressed with you. One of the healers is journeying to the temple at Conquest Point with the news of the medicine."

She broke off and ran back to the dugout and picked up her leather backpack fitting it on. "We will have to go and fill your bag up again. I know Swarta gave her backpack to the high priestess at the manor temple."

A little concerned, Palus responded, "I hope she kept the magic black bag!"

Not really knowing, I said, "I am sure she did."

Our progress back to the ship was slow. Palus would not stop giving quick pecks to my lips. A sound of loud boots on the gang plank made me look up to see Tharin run down to us. He picked up my light weight woman with ease, hugging her.

"We all missed you, Palus!" he said, loudly. "Von is always getting hurt giving us grave concern."

I punched Tharin in the arm, and with a bit of irritation said, "Let's not talk about that now."

Palus's golden brown face beamed at the greeting. Tharin laughed, letting her go and then extended a hand to her to lead her up the gangway to an excited Swarta. The women giggled and their hug ended with a graceful swirling turn. "A happy dance," I thought. I could see Derwen on the command tower with Hajin keeping out of the way of the greeting with Swarta and Tharin. Grimm just smirked at us, while leaning on the ship's mast.

The women kept talking over each other in bursts of giggles, holding hands. Swarta saying, "We truly missed you. I so missed our talks. Oh sister, we saw a huge city and dozens of merchant ships all in the same place. Lady Derwen's Manor is beautiful."

Palus, spitting out words just as fast, saying, "Our potions worked so well with the sickness. All the women love Juniper Tea. I missed you too." The sun hit me with a ray of light, the tear in my eye hurt from the gleam. Tharin worked his way to Grimm leaving the three of us alone. I saw Tharin take Grimm's hand as they watched us. Grimm's eyes flashed for a moment, there was some sort of tension there that I didn't understand.

I saw Erfurth and called him over to introduce Palus, asking him to put the Wolf to good use if necessary, protecting Lady Derwen. We sent the other two wood working indentures to find three dock indentures to help them with their load of wood and supplies for our barge. I told them to find any other woodworking indentures and metal workers, arranging for their move to Juniper Hills. "We leave for Juniper Hills at noon."

"Von, I need a boon," Palus announced.

"What is it you need, my love?" I must have said the right thing, she did a little hop up and down.

"It's a family matter, something close to my heart," she responded then continued. "My brother died of Marsh Fever, as we came too late for him with our potion. His wife will find another protector and his three little girls will have the care they need, but it's Celine. She is fourteen and coming of age and her mother thinks it is best if she not enter into her new husband's house. There may be difficulties that are best avoided."

I just answered, "Whatever you think is best. She will be safe at our homestead in Juniper Hills."

Palus gave me a warm kiss and hug. "A messenger boat will take me to gather her. Both her mother and Celine will be so happy to hear you have extended your protection to her. We will return by noon my Lord." When my friends call me lord it really does make me uncomfortable.

I sighed as I watching her run off. "She just arrived here," I thought.

Swarta kissed me on the cheek. "You are a sweet one. I am keeping close to you."

We had a passing hug and I told Tharin and Grimm to load up their things on the barge. The rest of the morning passed quickly as we ran around the dock and warehouse ensuring all the goods we needed were stored correctly on the barge. The Lady of Truth had been quite overloaded with twenty five extra bodies and four mules for Juniper Hills.

Hoisting them out of the cargo hold was sort of funny. A pile of droppings landed on a cargo handler in the hold, which sent the men into an up roar of laughter. The women didn't understand our humor but it certainly hit my funny bone. It was a release of tension from all the work and a bit of a relief.

Swarta, Grimm, Derwen and I had a hot cup of juniper tea on the deck later in the morning. Derwen was pleased to fill her hold with more barrels of Juniper Hill's water and just as glad to reduce the ship's complement. Derwen said with a full hold and many of Hajin's trainees, not accustomed to tight hammocks in the crew's sleeping area, they had wandered around all night and she stayed up with the recruits to keep an eye on them.

Grimm said something about the smelly, sweaty man odor below deck can be a bit too much at times and the women had a good laugh at that. I got the last laugh when I mentioned the ship will still have a double squad of marines so the ship stink will not fade any time soon, while we would be on a nice open air barge smelling flowers. My thoughts faded to last night's after-dark tryst. "What time did Derwen go up to the deck?" I wondered.

Palus was true to her word and returned as the sun reached its apex. She quickly had Celine acclimated to the barge and integrated her into the Wolf Clan. It took me most of the morning before I noticed my
indentures were wearing a piece of leather around their neck. A little Wolf head stamped into a token of leather hung at the end of the necklaces. I asked one of the dock men about it, and he explained they wanted to feel a part of the Wolf Clan. He ended by saying, "The wolf is a lucky charm. A sign we serve the white wizard."

My farewell with Derwen was really hard on both of us. We cried in her stateroom, holding each other with wet tears in our eyes. Mercedes and Derwen were a smooth functioning team. Derwen could not have found a better young woman to be her companion. Mercedes brought the three of us a cup of spirits to help settle us down. Mercedes took her responsibility seriously to attend to Derwen's needs. We drank the liquor in silence until we held only empty cups.

When it was time to move on to Juniper Hills, I found it difficult to make progress to the cabin door. Both sad women held the other's hand. "Look out for each other while I handle some responsibilities in Juniper Hills," I said without crying. They both rushed me crying and hugging me. We couldn't delay if we wanted to safely arrive home before dark. I kissed each of them and broke the connection, opening the door.

"I am proud to be yours and I will return to you during the Red Moons, a few months from now." I said as I turned and walked away. It was the most difficult thing I'd ever done, my link with Derwen tugging at me with sorrow and sadness.

The mules brought us home to Juniper Hills before the sun went down. We enjoyed the water wildlife and I had missed it while visiting Convey. Song birds, hawks, gulls and white cranes entertained me on the journey. The closer we got to Juniper Hills the more restless I became.

Palus seemed to sense my discomfort and engaged me with Celine. We talked about her family and how everyone but her mother had struggled with the fever. Celine kept hugging her aunt with appreciation when they discussed how Palus had nursed them all back to health. Celine's smile was like a flashlight, intense and full of life. The young woman had hips that barely filled out beyond the rest of her body. She was shorter than other Amarian women her age and a much lighter weight, with no chest to speak of either. Celine's muscle tone was like all marsh women, athletic from hard labor. While her smile captured you, her face was rather plain, with a high forehead. Everyone liked her bursts of laughter, which were frequent, yet I still felt a little uneasy having a young woman as a ward. Palus and Swarta would be responsible for her I decided.

Tharin and Grimm had ridden two mules ahead of us along the coastal beach. I suspected the bare back ride was uncomfortable, their pups attached to a make shift harness. They hailed a few fisher women from our clan and asked them to run up to the village to announce our arrival. Swarta had taken to running the barge mule team for this trip, saying something about, "putting in hours of riding to train for our next trip to Convey." I think it was more female maneuvering, giving me some alone time with Palus.

Coven was among the first to reach us. The entire village turned out to see us, which isn't really that many people, but it was heartwarming. The call of sea gulls seemed to fill the air too. The cheering mob disturbed the normally quiet beach. I carried Palus and Celine, one at a time, through the sea water to the beach, keeping them dry. My playful Palus kissed her noble gentleman upon touching the wet sand. Celine's kiss copied her aunt's lead, but adding a wiggling of her bottom in my hands. "I'm definitely having Palus handle this one," I thought.

Tharin had greeted Coven first and introduced Lady Swarta's armswoman. I bear hugged Coven like a long lost brother. Laughing and patting each other on the back brought such a broad smile that my face muscles started to hurt. "Moon Mother! I have missed you, Coven. I really had not intended to burden you with the village for so long, I am sorry about that."

He just grasped my forearms and looked at me long and hard, saying, "We heard you received some nasty poisonous wounds. I think that would be these funny stitches on your clothes." I nodded admitting they were the former sites of my injuries. "That out of the way, your delay is forgiven," laughing in his disarming way.

"You're a good man, Coven," I said.

Grimm slapped a hand on Swarta's shoulder. "Time to show me around, Swarta," she said, affectionately.

Coven explained they had finished all the required safeholds and the village had a surprise for us. I asked Hajin's training cadre to help my indentures unload the barge and we left the backbreaking work to others. Tharin, Swarta and Grimm pressed ahead up the sandy hill. Coven took his time escorting the rest of us to the main village site. Clouds began to fill the distance and I wondered if a storm might be coming. Palus and Celine filled Coven in on all the latest gossip from their former clan. I rolled my eyes at all the praise for the medicine that relieved the suffering of so many. My duty was to follow the trail life had put me on and make the best I could from it. I felt determined to make my dead uncle proud.

The villagers proudly showed off their completed homesteads. The simple cabins looked like palaces compared to their reed homes in the marsh. I was required to enter each proud owner's home and compliment them on the accomplishment. All the former widows took it into their heads to kiss my lips upon entering the dwelling. I swear they must have come up with this new tradition to see how red my face would get. Swarta and Palus took it in stride, only saying it was proper the lord of the village be afforded the correct respect. I was careful not to shake my head with disbelief in the presence of my women. I was thankfull the men of the house just acknowledged me with a common marsh greeting, a hand on my shoulder. I noticed these men now wore a wolf head sign on some item on their person, whether a necklaces or a patch on a shirt.

The surprise was a small wood tower, two stories tall with a low turret wall around the top. It reminded me of the blockhouse battle. However, this building was a step up from those blockhouses due to the enclosed second floor with multiple windows on each side. The front door was solid oak with a reinforced iron frame. It was the finest building in the village. A gust of moist air hit us, a few drops of light rain not far behind. Coven said, "Lord Solon we made this for your temporary home, perhaps in the future it will have some other use if you so declare."

I stepped around the crowd to get a better view of the outside of the new building. Coven's pleased eyes looked right through me. I was touched at the effort put into this home for my family. I hovered in the entrance to the tower, looking for words of thanks that should be said. Swarta spied the tear in my eye and spoke up, "Coven, we are so speechless in the generous nature of this surprise." She covered for me well, taking the attention off me.

"It's special, Coven," I said. I pulled Swarta into my arms at the entrance and applied a dazzling kiss. The crowd went wild; you would think they had just witnessed magic.

Celine slipped by us eager to explore the home. Palus chased after her and I caught my love, giving her a wet kiss. She grinned with pride, waving to the crowd which roared with laughter. Grimm tried the same sneak-behind-trick from the other side and I gave her a passionate kiss too. The village women went wild running behind me from both directions. They made sure not to run fast when at the door, each getting a passionate kiss before "sneaking" into my new home. The men laughed politely at the good natured fun.

When the last women entered I said, "Come on, you lot! But don't think I am going to kiss you men too." I stood at the door, looking each man in the eyes thanking him with a hand on his shoulder, as he passed in to join up with his partner. When I saw the Village Crier, I leaned over and gave him a big hug. "Sparrow, I have missed you too." He stood straighter and entered my home before the rain started.

The tower held everyone but we were elbow to elbow, the village wanted to be a part of this moment and we let them. The men quickly escorted their women home so I could begin to navigate my home. Tharin, Coven and Grimm stayed close to me, teasing me terribly about all the kissing.

Coven said, "Those women have been dreaming about kissing you since they arrived here. You made their day."

I shrugged and felt my cheeks turn bright red. Grimm responded, "Oh I think their dreams are full of many other things too." She gave me a half-smile, hesitated and kissed me with some vigor, running up the stairs to the second floor.

I looked at Tharin, "I am counting on you getting into her dreams." Now it was his turn to be embarrassed and I shoved his shoulder and laughed.

An older woman came up to Coven and took his hand and led him out of the tower. She had a naughty grin on her face, saying, "Coven is in my dreams and my home, Good night Lord Solon."

At the back of the tower was a cast-iron fireplace. "I bet that cost a fortune," I said.

Tharin said, "That came on the last ship from Convey. Lady Derwen's gift for your new home. There is a second one upstairs."

I noticed two narrow beds on either side of the stove. "Will you and Grimm take those beds until we can get cabins going for you?"

Tharin laughed and said, "Coven pointed out the nearest cabin as mine on the way up. Your head was clearly somewhere else when he pointed it out."

I shrugged, "Seeing the tower took me away for a few moments." I savored the energy in this tower tonight. The village left me on an emotional high. "I have a roof over my head and its mine," I thought.

"Although, if you don't mind until I gather things for my home, I'd rather stay here with you," he added and I nodded. I felt a bit choked up and ran up the stairs to my ladies.

While the first floor of the tower was more like a meeting room, the second floor layout had a central hallway with rooms on each side. The delightful sound of women came from the end of the hall, an open door dogged right into a large bedroom. The master bed was fit for a king. Four women lay in the bed talking, clearly enjoying the rich fabric. "Must be another gift from Derwen," I thought.

Strangely, another four women I didn't know were sitting in a set of chairs. The women were in a deep discussion and not aware of my presence, so I leant on the wall and listened. A short and squat woman, quick to laugh, was talking to Grimm who was snuggled in the bed. "My lips are still tingling from his kiss. Does he use his magic on you?"

Grimm snorted and said, "It seems all the women he has kissed today report the same tingling. We are not sure if he is enchanting us to have his way with us. I for one wouldn't need such pushing." All the ladies laughed in agreement, so I silently backed out of the room.

I reentered the room announcing myself. All the sitting women jumped up but, the women in the bed just grinned, not moving.

Palus announced, "Lord Solon these women would like to enter your service. They walked here from the dock last week when their small fishing boat sank in the estuary. My mother suggested they join this clan."

"The Galit's wives meddling again." I thought.

The short and squat woman seemed to be the appointed spokesperson, as she moved towards me quickly. The woman went to one knee and pleaded her case. "The four of us are cousins, Your lordship. We lived in one of the small sister villages near the Galit's main village until an untended fire pit burnt our home down. We went to appeal for help to the Galit but a sudden storm destroyed our boat, our livelihood. We have nothing left. Palus is correct. Her mother said you needed women for your new settlement and families here work together to help one another build homes."

I looked over at Palus and she shrugged, "I know nothing about this, Von, but we need skilled people the rest was timing and convenience."

While I was lost in my thought, the women must have worried about rejection. Their leader said, "We accept your Lord's right in all matters. We will defer to the ladies of your household, too."

Something was being said here but I couldn't put my finger on it. I just pushed on, and said, "I accept you into our homestead. We will work to provide you a home and a fishing boat for you to assist the village." The other three middle age women ran over and bent a knee too.

Palus saved me by saying, "Lord Solon is generous, but rest assured you only need to kneel if he asks you to." The women all quickly got up, neither they nor I knew what we should do next.

Swarta jumped out of the bed and hugged the women, saying "Welcome to the family. Please stay the night downstairs and we will work out your living arrangements tomorrow." Swarta helped to settle the grateful women downstairs.

I took the time to look at the other upstairs rooms. One small room had no windows and was empty, it adjoined the master bedroom. The three modest rooms on the left side of the hallway each had a window. One had a ladder that took you to the roof and a number of small beds. "Garrison bedroom or store room," I thought. The other two rooms were bedrooms too. "Visitor guest bedrooms?"

With purposeful strides I quickly reentered the master bedroom. Only Celine was still claiming a spot on the bed with Swarta and Grimm huddled closeby talking quietly. Swarta stated, "Grimm will take the room next to this one. There is no need for a safehold for her." What can I say, my women had everything important to them already worked out and so I nodded like a good husband. They smiled and walked downstairs.

Palus announced that Celine would take the other guest room for now. "Yes Dear," I said. Palus instructed Celine to find some food downstairs, but Celine just pursed her lips, not moving. I raised my eyebrow at her and she jumped out of the bed and ran downstairs. Palus closed and locked the bedroom door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.