Castaway: Von's Haven - Cover

Castaway: Von's Haven

Copyright© 2014 by Feral Lady

Chapter 15

Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Von finds himself dropped into a medieval world alone. A head injury steals his memory and the meager supply from an escape pod won't take him far. He must find civilization and survive until rescued. His training has not prepared him for what is coming. Yet, the A.I. survived in the crippled ship in orbit and it's working to keep him alive.

Caution: This Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Pregnancy   Slow   Sci-Fi time travel story, Man Travels Back in Time sex story, Man Travels in time to a medieval world sex story

My link with Derwen had grown stronger over the last week and I could feel her emotions from longer ranges now. I sensed a layer of pleasure from her, perhaps being surrounded with other women, her discussion with friends portended a more favorable afternoon after the bloodshed of this morning.

Hajin decided to intrude on my thoughts, "Von I have to step off the ship and arrange for the rest of the Juniper water to be sent to the estate. Lady Derwen's brother, the innkeeper in Lone Tree, wants to sell more water. People there took the water's healing effects much more seriously when they heard of your injuries and your swift recovery. A temple guard mentioned to people how you sucked the water from your tube in your sleep when you languished in your death sleep. Everyone has connected the water to your miraculous recovery from the sword wounds. His patrons used the water and all believe it makes them healthier. Derwen is going to sell the water only there for now."

I grinned and wrapped my hand around his bicep, in a friendly gesture.

"Fine with me, Hajin. Can you arrange for my earnings from that inn to be spent on purchasing more sea coal and bat guano and have it shipped to my homestead when The Lady of Truth makes its regular supply runs to the coast?"

He nodded agreement and walked off.

I climbed the ladder to the top of the command tower. The tower overlooked the rear of the merchant ship into the harbor and forward on to the main deck below. We had a perfect vantage point for operating the ship or taking in the scenic view of the wharf. In a fight on the sea you can dip below the tower walls and hide from view or arrows. Tharin was looking out over the harbor, clearly relaxed and enjoying the interesting view. The women were all huddled up in a tight group, on benches, on the other side of the tower in low conversations.

Mercedes seemed settled with no sign of tears, the recent drama on the dock forgotten. The women smirked at my arrival; they rose and gestured for me to approach. I could sense Derwen was up to something, trying to keep her face straight with an air of normalcy. Swarta guided Grimm to help her take off my chain mail shirt and remove the burden of my wizard gear. Derwen glanced at my distracted friend, "Tharin please take Von's gear to the owner's cabin and keep an eye on it." He didn't look happy giving up the view but he took my gear from me. I just shrugged, not sure what the plan was other than getting me lunch.

Swarta asked, "Grimm, will you take station at the bottom of the ladder please, we intend to have a vigorous discussion with Von." A jealous look that I have never seen on Grimm before flared then passed to a neutral face. She dropped down the ladder without a word. Derwen made a joke that once again I am her hero and heroes deserve immediate rewards. I sensed a blanket of passion encompassing me from our link.

Derwen explained, "Mercedes and I are going to lunch with Lady Katsu at that inn. We are going to stick with the plan. You will stay here with Swarta, and the ship's cook will serve you."

Swarta and Mercedes floated away towards the ladder unconcerned about the direction this conversation was taking. I looked around the tower alert for some trick or quip from Swarta.

Swarta smirked, "If anyone comes looking for you, either Grimm or Tharin will explain that you are in conference and cannot be disturbed. You have only a day left before you are separated from Derwen again."

I followed Derwen to the top of the ladder and stroked her hair. Her breathing was elevated. "She sure can be impulsive," I thought.

I kissed my favorite spot on her bare shoulder and Derwen shivered, like a cold gust of wind had chilled her. Our link fueled our sexual need. As they always did, our minds grasped at the passion, and the elated feeling redoubled the sensitivity of our touch, casting aside any nagging doubts. Derwen ended all the discussion. "I intend to take a piece of you with me to this meeting."

I took her words in stride and accepted the woman's behavior.

****
Webster Mission Log: Summary
My predictive program had placed such a low probability of my ward's return to Port City that when he traveled there I ran a maintenance utility to ensure the integrity of my systems. This action is a reminder of the capricious nature of humans. Optical array analysis confirms he has developed a short-term alliance with other males for mutual support. Cadet Solon appears to have risen to the top of the hierarchy. This is an indication of his intelligence and knowledge. Like other primates, teamwork used to impress others is more effective than one member's muscles alone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.