Castaway: Von's Haven - Cover

Castaway: Von's Haven

Copyright© 2014 by Feral Lady

Chapter 14

Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Von finds himself dropped into a medieval world alone. A head injury steals his memory and the meager supply from an escape pod won't take him far. He must find civilization and survive until rescued. His training has not prepared him for what is coming. Yet, the A.I. survived in the crippled ship in orbit and it's working to keep him alive.

Caution: This Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Pregnancy   Slow   Sci-Fi time travel story, Man Travels Back in Time sex story, Man Travels in time to a medieval world sex story

The next day I surprised my wives with the special four wheel carriage I had made for the estate. The carriage was equipped with the wolf cart's design features but with larger wheels and a set of retractable canvas covers to protect against the weather. Two horses with improved harnesses could pull the light wagon with six passengers easily on the rut covered country road. The improved leaf spring suspension and larger wheels smoothed the roughness to an almost comfortable outing.

Hajin on horseback led a large part of the mercenary company marching towards the Port City before dawn, whilst Tharin and I accompanied the ladies in the estate coach with a dozen horsemen giving us a close escort. My paranoid self was pleased that Hajin had sent for my mail shirt. The large force was nice but what really comforted me was the three puppy wolf bows in the coach and all my normal wizard gear.

The plan was to arrive in the city about noon and head immediately for the Lady of Truth and drop me off, then Derwen and Mercedes were to make a polite call on Lady Katsu at a favorite inn of the nobility. We thought a good neutral spot for a first meeting after the dinner farce was advisable. Our mounted escorts picked up an additional group of mounted port guards at the eastern gate which made me nervous enough to load my pup. Tharin and Grimm followed my example, however the plan held until we arrived at the wharf. Hajin had deployed his men to control the immediate area around our ship, that part of our departure plan was still intact. We arrived unmolested as far as the wharf, where we were met with a reception committee from the ruling council.

"Oh Moon Mother, what now?" I said aloud.

Derwen took command and with Mercedes in tow she departed the coach to meet her peers. Tharin and Grimm stepped out and left their loaded puppies in the coach out of sight. I decided my seat felt comfortable and besides a higher platform to shoot my pup from was ideal for my safety. I could see Hajin's marine guards holding pups and my three indentured men casually standing by two canvas covered wolf bows on the ship.

I twitched nervously with Swarta close at my side. My link with Derwen felt free of anger or anxiety so I did my best to shake the tension out of me. I soothed Swarta with comforting encouragement, talking to myself at the same time, talking myself down from doing something abrupt or unfriendly towards the delegation. Derwen was clearly engaged in an animated conversation with a pair of elderly noble women, whilst the port guards who escorted us from the city gate noticeably kept a distance from Hajin's men. I suspected Lord Atum had given instructions to his troops to make no threatening moves or provocation.

"Swarta, I think it is time for me to join this bit of excitement." I unloaded my pup and left it in the coach.

I approached Derwen and Mercedes in a casual walk my full rucksack and fanny pack gear in the usual place, under the mail armor that dropped to my knees. My black station clothes had a few stitched up places that represented badges of honor from my wounds. Not that I cared about those awards being seen by people outside my clan.

I hardened my face not worried about giving the wrong impression, as I felt irritated and hungry, not a good combination if you knew me. I have learned a bit about myself, and when someone stand between me and my food I lose a bit of my sweetness. Derwen was mentioning our intention to leave on the evening tide. She was focused on the two women in black, flowing robes and on a hardened man with scars all over his face. I didn't acknowledge any of them as three sets of eyes left Derwen's face for mine.

I gently tugged at Derwen's brown cloak and said, "I think it is time to go."

Derwen and Mercedes turned to me and both of them caught me off guard saying, "My Lord if that is your wish."

I cannot remember a single time either had been so deferential. "They are telling me something here. Something important," I thought.

The scarred man raised his arm and I could see a series of tattoos wrapped around his arm. He was heavily muscled with a red cloak that hid a long sword, which he was drawing. My mind saw his movements before I was consciously aware of them, and I stepped directly into him to put my hand on his arm, stopping his draw.

"Stop," I commanded.

The scarred man ignored me, his arm bulged with the effort and I squeezed his arm for all my might. He went to draw a dagger and I shifted my elbow and struck his jaw with a snap that echoed around the wharf, now quiet as our procession had stopped all activity close to the boat. I swept at his feet and put my clan knife through his throat as he toppled over backwards. Jumping back to my feet I emptied my pouch of my Wobblers into my hand and shouted, "If anyone draws another weapon on me or my companions whilst we are in this city, I will put my full wrath into razing this city to the ground!"

I was really irritated, and my eyes buried with real hate for anyone threatening the woman I loved and had sworn to protect. I hadn't noticed it but Hajin had followed me to the delegation.

Hajin said loudly, "Last time he threw those magic balls I watched him kill thirty Caldav raiders solo. There had been many more before he sank their warships with fire balls. Please do not move, my esteemed council members. Lord Solon is unforgiving when angered." The scarred man let out his last gasp and died, his blood dripping off my clan knife.

Mercedes and Derwen both had dropped behind me during the sudden conflict and I could see faces, horrified at the sudden assault. Thinking about it, I am not sure young Mercedes had been around this type of death before. Not taking my eyes off any of the strangers I moved to Mercedes and said, "Priestess, I am sorry you had to see that. I swore an oath to the high priestess I would protect the temple and its members. You are my charge."

She cried on my shoulder. "Shock," I thought. I felt the tension run out of me and I sheathed my clan knife, I'd have to clean it off later. Derwen moved to take Mercedes in a hug and said to the two stunned councilwomen, "Do not underestimate this man. You have no idea the depth of his secrets, and as his wife I will not be compelled to tell you."

My paranoid mind was sensing another message from my wife, guiding my response to their authority. Tharin and Grimm arrived with their loaded pups, holding them down in a non-threatening manner. I slowly said to Grimm, a bit aggravated, "Please escort Lady Mercedes to the ship." Grimm gently pulled Mercedes into a protective hug and walked her away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.