Family Letters
Chapter 123

Copyright© 2014 by Allan Joyal

My dear child,

Fear not about making Bree cry. She is a sensitive soul and feels your pain. I know from reading your letters that you merely wanted to let another concubine have a glimpse into your life. Bree understands that as well, but it was still hard for her to read.

I did see that you feel that Veronica needs your attention. In truth that should be any concubines first priority. I know we are told that taking care of our sponsors is important, but the truth is that we are off planet to reproduce and then teach the next generation of citizens. Sadly, I won't get to join in the baby boom. When I was young enough to have children, I was too devoted to money and the illusion of power, so I stayed a whore, and used chemicals to make sure that I never had a child. Now, its too late to have one of my own.

Fortunately, Erica and Willow were willing to take me along. Now, I might not have any children of my own, but I get to be the mother to every child in the household. I've gotten to change diapers, burp, feed and play with the most adorable little children. Honestly, just that would be enough to win my devotion, but Erica and Willow have never been content with just giving me my deepest wish.

They have given me back my self respect.

I know, it sounds crazy, but that's what they have managed to do.

Perhaps its something you can talk to Will about once he returns. And chat with Marissa while you feed Veronica. It does sound like they have tried to do the same thing for you.

What's funny is that it fits with an idea about concubines I once read about. Most people forget that historically kings and other nobles were expected to have multiple wives. Basically they could have as many wives as they could afford. Of course, this meant that the nobleman might not actually spend any time with his wife. From what little historians have been able to discover, love was rarely a part of these marriages, and many of the wives spent the majority of their time cloistered and alone.

I imagine part of the reason there are so many tales from ancient times about wives cheating on their husbands is partly influenced by this. I mean, how lonely it had to be back then as a wife, where you might if you were lucky spend only a few nights a year in the arms of your husband. But he'd be finding a woman every night. At yet, that was the way things worked.

This new system could be set up that way, and I guess for you it did end up that way after Will was sent off to the stars. Heck, when Erica and Willow were out on Darling Downs, I can say all the rest of us were very, very lonely, even though we live in the same household and are encouraged to cuddle together at night.

The problem was we missed our lovers. We missed them not just because of the sex. And I will admit that Erica and Willow are amazing. They could have just demanded that we always service them and then laid back and enjoyed our efforts, but they didn't. Erica has learned a trick where she moves her tongue amazingly fast. Trust me, if she gets her tongue into your pussy, you will soon be screaming in ecstasy. She didn't have to learn that, but she kept paying attention to what worked and developing her technique. Willow isn't as energetic, but if she decides to really go all out, she leaves a woman feeling completely boneless after more orgasms than they can count.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.