Family Letters - Cover

Family Letters

Copyright© 2014 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 92

Dear Willow,

Hello, sister-in-law! Let me introduce myself. I'm Holly Jamison. At least that was the name I was born with. Now I'm Holly Phillips. Although I suppose I could be Holly Murphy, since for the present I'm Will's bondmaiden. He started out as my brother in bondage, as both of us were the property of Marissa.

Your brother will never tell you how he got picked up by our mistress, so I'll start there. All the other men and boys who were vying to be picked up were parading around like a bunch of peacocks. Showing off and bragging about what great lovers they were.

Your brother just stood there quietly, almost shyly and waited. I thought sure that Marissa would take some of the other men or boys but she didn't. The only guess I have is that while your brother wasn't acting like an ass, a certain portion of his anatomy was showing that he was very interested in the proceedings.

He also won't tell you that Marissa made him lick her, and me and Beth to an orgasm. Or that Marissa picked him before she picked Katy. In fact picking Katy was the first time she asked for your brother's judgment. I think there must have been something in his CAP score that said he was a person who has an overwhelming urge to share and protect. He looked around and saw Katy almost hiding at the back of the bunch of women who were still there and all shouting and playing with their tits and cunts. He said, "Find out about the quiet girl at the back there," and pointed to Katy.

Needless to say Marissa picked Katy. And Katy became in some ways your brother's favorite among us all. Or maybe it was just that he protected her more. I'll tell you that I'm sure he put himself in a position where he was between Katy and a sponsor who wanted to rape her. I think that is the man who raped your brother. For a while I was sure he'd been broken beyond healing. But Marissa, Mr. Ackermann, and in some ways especially Katy pulled him out of his funk.

Then he just seemed to get more intense. He went to PT with the ship's Marines and attended a beginner's self-defense course. Marissa seemed to understand that he needed that. Even if it did present the probability that he might be recycled if he resisted a sponsor. But Mr. Ackermann and the Marines saw how he was growing and handling responsibility so they tailored some sleep-trainer courses to his personality and then got him to retake the CAP test.

That was when he became a sponsor. I don't think that Mr. Ackermann waited for even a second for the ink (if that is what the Confederacy uses) to dry on his CAP card before he had him in a gray uniform and learning to be a Civil Service Officer.

Will may do explosives and gun design as a hobby. But being a Civil Service Officer is what he was born to do. That and be the loving husband that Marissa, Beth, Dana, Lily, Ron and I need. I miss the family so much, and I worry about them. Will and Katy were the glue that brought us together as more than people in the same living space. For Will it was his very subdued leadership potential, and for Katy it was protecting our youngest sister.

Of course I don't know, any more than Will that Katy is gone forever. But I think that I have to live my life expecting that I'll never see her again. That is unless a miracle happens. That is a possibility I expect. But not one I will set my heart on. Too many people die every day in our push to be in space and to fight the Sa'arm for me to think that we will win that lottery and see our beloved Katy and hold her in our arms once more.

I don't have much more to say except that when I sign off from this letter I intend to go find Will and suck his brain out through his dick. He deserve that for all he does every day to make the lives of the people around him better.

Farewell,

Holly Murphy-Phillips (Huh that sounds better than I thought it would!)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.