My Cousin Mae
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by Unca D

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jon is a successful investment analyst. He learns from his elderly Aunt Dora that his cousin Mae, with whom he grew up in the same house, is in financial distress. Jon files to give her a hand and ends up helping her move to his town and move in with him. Jon inadvertently glimpses Mae giving herself an enema and the sight invokes his long-repressed desire for her. He is astonished when she admits her desire for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Enema  

I pulled into my driveway on a hot and humid August afternoon and saw Mae's white 1995 Ford Aspire parked to one side. After parking my vehicle in the garage I stepped inside and found Mae in the living room. She was wearing a short, light blue cotton skirt and a yellow and blue bikini top.

"What are you doing home?" I asked.

"Kyle gave us all the afternoon off," she replied. "Our project is stalled while a vendor prepares an update for us."

"Off with pay?"

"I wish. His staff are getting off with pay, but not us contractors."

"Hmmph."

"It's okay, Jon. I've more than made up for it with overtime. Kyle also promised us that once this project is in production, no more midnight oil ... for a while, at least."

"Maybe then you could find some time to take your car into the shop and have that oil leak fixed. It is getting worse, you know."

She let out an exasperated sigh. "Yes, I know."

"I mean, I'm not trying to nag you, but..."

"You know, whenever a guy says, I'm not trying to do X, BUT ... it means he's trying to do X."

"It is making a rather ugly stain on the driveway."

"I'll buy some kitty litter and use it to soak it up. Okay?"

"That would look even uglier."

She approached me. "Well ... You came home in a nasty mood. I thought you'd be happy to see me."

"I'm sorry. I always am glad to see you."

"Are you? For a moment I thought you weren't."

"Always."

"I thought you'd like what I'm wearing."

"Oh, I do." I knelt and covered her bare midriff with kisses. "I love that sexy tummy."

"Then, why were you so ... irritable?"

"I'm sorry, Mae." We embraced and I kissed her lips. "It's been a bad day. An IPO I recommended went sour and Kirk is ... irritated with me."

"I suppose I'm lucky to be insulated from that part of it," she replied.

"There's an old Scottish proverb â€" the nearer the king, the nearer the gallows."

"You're not in any serious trouble ... are you?"

"Naw ... It'll all blow over ... by the next sweet deal that comes through."

"Did you have plans for dinner?" she asked.

I shrugged. "The usual ... I was going to call Choy's for some carryout."

"Hmm ... Actually that sounds pretty good. I really wasn't in the mood to cook anything ... and it trumps pizza from the freezer."

I took my tablet from my case, powered it up and brought up Choy's carryout menu. "We can order from here."

Mae looked over the tablet and pointed. "This."

I manipulated the tablet and powered it off. "Done. I'll change and head over there â€" should be ready by then."

I changed into shorts and a polo shirt and then headed to a strip mall a couple blocks away. When I returned carrying a grease-stained paper bag Mae had already set the table. We scooped rice from one carton and the entrees from others. I took a couple bottles of beer from the fridge and cracked them open.

Mae's enthusiasm for her dinner waned rapidly and she left half her portion on her plate. "I'll put this away for later," she said.

"Are you ill?" I asked. "Not feeling well? Or is it simply exhaustion?"

"It's just the usual," she said and placed her hand on her belly. "Do you know how frustrating it was to work 'til eleven ... running up against a brick wall over and over again, only to realize we found a bug in some vendor's code? Kyle spent the entire morning convincing them they had a problem."

"Then he let you go for the afternoon. Will you have a fix tomorrow?"

"We'll be lucky if we have it next week. In the meantime we'll need to figure out how to make progress without it. At least we'll have a few days without mandatory overtime."

"Since you came in so late last night," I remarked. "You didn't do your Tuesday routine. Does that mean Wednesday is the new Tuesday?"

"For this week, at least."

"Would you like me to play nursie?" I asked.

"Mmm ... I love it when you play nursie. I'll go change."

"You want to start now?"

She put her hand on her belly again. "I should've fixed this earlier ... but when I got home I just wanted to vegetate for a while."

I followed Mae into the master bedroom. She handed me the case containing her equipment. "How should I prep this?" I asked.

"Just tap water ... a full bag. Without soap I need the extra pint."

"I recall one of Aunt Dora's notes â€" the surest guarantee of a successful enema can be summed up in two words: sufficient volume."

I looped the hanging cord on the bed's curtain rail and then carried the case to the kitchen. I began running water in the sink to warm it up and filled the bag to the top. When I returned to the bedroom Mae was wearing her short robe. She had spread a towel on the bed and I saw the box containing the aluminum nozzle sitting on the nightstand.

I hung the bag on the cord and picked up the box. "You want to use this tonight?"

"Sure."

I affixed the metal nozzle on the hose and held it in the pitcher as I flushed air from the hose, watching water spray from the dozen outlet holes along the thing's sides.

Mae slipped out of her robe and lay, naked, on the bed on her left side. After thoroughly buttering her anal canal with lube I smeared the nozzle liberally with the slippery gel. "Ready?" I asked.

"Ready."

Spreading her buttocks I touched the tip to her opening and gently eased it into her. Once the thickest part was inside the nozzle slid into place by itself, her sphincter closed tight around it. I tugged gently on the hose. "That bad boy isn't going anywhere on its own," I remarked.

Mae rolled into Sim's position, partway on her left side. I snapped open the clamp. "Oh," she said, "nice and warm. I really like how this nozzle warms up from the heat in the water. It feels like warmth is radiating from inside my bottom throughout my abdomen." She reached for the hose and began pinching and releasing it. "I'm really impacted down low..." I watched the look of concentration on her face as she feathered the flow and modulated her breathing to coax the water deeper into her colon.

She let go of the hose. "It's flowing better, now. The water had to form channels deeper in."

I sat on the bed and caressed her full but firm thigh and her round bottom. Mae glanced at the bag â€" it was down about a third. "Close the clamp," she said and rolled onto her back.

I handed the hose to her. "Maybe you want to manage the clamp," I said.

She snapped it open and resumed her deliberate breathing. "I love feeling the warmth invading my belly," she said, running her hands along her abdomen. "And the heat from the nozzle ... the fullness ... So arousing..."

"I love it when you talk dirty like that," I remarked.

"I'm sure you do." Mae closed the clamp and rolled partway to her right. "This is a trick I figured out," she said. "When I'm impacted like this, holding the water softens it and makes it easier to expel. If I pause before all the water is in, it's a lot easier to hold it." She reached for me. I lay beside her and we kissed. "Jon ... get me off."

I lay alongside her and caressed the inside of her thigh. Mae lifted her left knee to open herself to me. When I reached her labia I worked my finger into her slit and began stroking the hard lump of her clitoral glans. "Hold me," she said.

I put my arm under her and held her tightly, looking into her round face and blue eyes. "Mmm ... I like this," she said and caressed my face.

"I love looking into those blue eyes of yours," I said as I stroked her. Mae's jaw slackened and her gaze grew vacant as her arousal built. She gathered her ample breast in her hand and held her nipple against my lips. I teased it with my tongue and drew it into my mouth to nurse, synchronizing my sucking with my stroking on her clit.

Mae had held the clamp in her right hand. She began working it, admitting more of the enema into her rectum. Her breathing grew heavy and noisy and she began rhythmically arching her back. I could feel her heartbeats through her flesh, increasing in speed and strength.

"OH!" she gasped, lifted her face and let out a strangulated cry through clenched teeth. "Enough!"

She rolled onto her back and ran her hands along the curves of her distended abdomen as her panting slowed. I looked at the bag â€" it was empty and I realized she had modulated the flow of the last third of the enema to increase her arousal and amplify her climax. I picked up the hose and closed the clamp.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.