My Cousin Mae - Cover

My Cousin Mae

Copyright© 2014 by Unca D

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jon is a successful investment analyst. He learns from his elderly Aunt Dora that his cousin Mae, with whom he grew up in the same house, is in financial distress. Jon files to give her a hand and ends up helping her move to his town and move in with him. Jon inadvertently glimpses Mae giving herself an enema and the sight invokes his long-repressed desire for her. He is astonished when she admits her desire for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Enema  

Morning light roused me. I rolled over and faced Mae. A shaft of sunlight fell across her face and I regarded the pattern of freckles on either side of her nose. Caressing her cheek with the backs of my fingers I kissed her.

She roused. "What time did you get in last night?" I asked.

"Mmm ... I'm not sure. I know it was late."

"I got tired of waiting up for you."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Jon. We're trying to get our project done on time."

"I thought I worked long hours for Kirk." Mae rolled to snuggle against me. "You do know what day this is," I said.

"Saturday. My day to get things done."

"It's Saturday, July third. Sunday is the Fourth ... which means Monday is the observed holiday. We have a three-day weekend."

"Hallelujah," she replied. "Except I have a boatload of chores to do."

I shook my head. "Uhn-uhn."

"No?"

"No." I kissed her lips. "Here's what we're doing ... We're packing our bags and putting together a picnic dinner. Then we're getting away for two nights and three days."

"Getting away? Where?" she asked.

"Be surprised."

"What's the occasion?"

I kissed her lips. "First -- it's a three-day weekend. You've been burning an awful lot of midnight oil the past few weeks."

"No argument there," she replied.

"Second ... Remember what we did last weekend?"

"Nothing. I was having my period and feeling rotten."

"Well -- that's behind us." I reached for the box of condoms. "And, so are these," I said as I tossed them into the wastebasket. "You do realize this is our first opportunity for a romantic evening since you started on your pills."

"Mmm..." Mae smiled. "You're beginning to intrigue me."

"And, finally ... What's next week?"

"What? Do you mean, my birthday?"

"Exactly."

"I'm surprised you remembered it."

"I thought a three-day getaway would be a good way to celebrate it."

"I like how you think." She hooked her arm around my neck, drew my face to hers and we kissed. "Let's figure out what sort of picnic dinner we want."


It had turned into a warm day, so Mae was wearing a green sundress. She sat dozing with her head against the passenger door window as riding on the interstate made her sleepy. I sat in the driver's seat, heading North with my left hand on the wheel and my right hand on Mae's knee.

The sign for the exit appeared, so I slowed and turned toward the off-ramp. The change in road rhythm roused Mae. She rubbed her eyes and yawned. "Where are we?"

"State Route 3," I replied.

"How long was I asleep?"

"An hour or so. It's okay -- you need the rest. By the way -- Kyle stopped by the other day and told me how happy he is with your performance. He said you not only look professional but you act professional as well."

"I can tell which ones are Kirk's staff and which ones are contractors," she replied. "I try to emulate Kirk's staff."

"That's a smart thing to do. Kirk will take notice, too. At any rate, it sounds like you're off to a great start there. Kyle said it's such a relief to have someone who knows something about the business as well as the technology. He's pleased and so am I."

"I like hearing that, Jon. It makes me feel all ... melty inside." She watched the scenery out the windshield. "Pretty country up here."

"You should see it in the fall."

"I'll bet. How much further?"

"Another half hour or so."

Mae put her hand on mine. We locked fingers and she caressed my forearm. "Thank you, Jon."

"You're welcome. What are you thanking me for?"

"For a brand new life. You rang the bell on my apartment, walked in and gave me a brand new life ... and I like it."

"That was your doing," I replied. "I merely facilitated it."

"Then, thank you for facilitating."

I slowed and turned onto a county trunk road and then onto a private drive. Mae regarded the sign over the drive. "Bristlepine Resort," she said.

"Do you know the place?"

"Never heard of it."

"It's a big draw in these parts. It's a four-diamond resort, located on Bristlepine Lake with a renowned restaurant, spa ... golf, hiking, skiing all nearby. I brought Michelle here a couple times."

I parked in a brick-paved circle and popped the trunk. A bellman set our bags on a cart and followed me to the front desk where I picked up passcards to our room.

The bellman led us down a corridor and I unlocked the door. "This is really nice," Mae remarked as she looked around the room. It was a suite, actually, with a separate bedchamber. The bath held an oversized tub and there was a wet bar near the door. Both the sitting parlor and the bedroom overlooked Bristlepine Lake. A pair of French doors led to a private balcony off of the parlor.

Mae stepped into the bedroom. "Look at that bed," she remarked. "It looks like you need a stepladder to climb into it.

"Reminds me of yours," I replied. "Except this one has curtains hanging from the rails."

"So, what should we do?"

"Let me go down the hall and get some ice. I brought a bottle of Champagne that needs chilling. Then we can set up our picnic dinner on the balcony."

"Do you have other plans?" she asked.

"Well ... This place has a Sunday brunch that's to die for. They have fireworks tomorrow on the lake. I don't think we'll be bored."

"What about tonight ... after our picnic dinner?"

"I think you have an inkling of what's in store," I replied.

Mae smiled, wrinkled her nose and bit her lip. "I do ... and I can hardly wait."

"Then, I had better go get some ice."


Mae stepped from the bathroom in a terry-cloth robe. "Look," she said, "these robes are embroidered with the resort's logo."

"Let me draw a soaking bath for you," I said and handed her a box of paper-wrapped cubes.

"Bath sugar?"

"They soften the water and have a nice fragrance. We'll toss a couple in once the water is up to temp." I opened the tap, closed the drain and began filling the tub. When the level had reached the overflow drain I turned off the tap and tossed in the bath cubes.

Mae set her basket of toiletries on the edge of the tub and slipped out of her robe. Holding onto me she stepped into the tub and eased herself into the water. "I'll do my weekly routine," she said.

"I'll be back in a little bit."

From our luggage I retrieved the plastic case holding Mae's enema equipment and carried it to the wet bar near the door. After running the water to warm it I filled the red bag with two quarts of soapy water. Then, I affixed the douche nozzle, flushed air from the hose and carried it, along with the tube of lube and the hanging cord into the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" Mae asked as I looped the hanging cord over the rod for the shower curtain.

I regarded her. She had slid down with only her head, knees and breasts protruding from the suds. "Have you ever taken an enema while taking a bath?" I asked.

"No. Have you?"

"No ... but I thought maybe you'd enjoy trying it."

"I was about to get out. The water's lost its heat."

"We can warm it up..." I opened the tap to run hot water into the tub and swished it around. "Feel better?"

"Yeah ... That's better."

I opened the tube of lube and smeared the douche nozzle liberally with it. "Spread your legs."

Mae let her knees fall to the sides of the tub. With a big glob of lube on my finger I reached down and worked some into her orifice. "The water wants to wash it away," I remarked, "but I think we have enough." By feel rather than by sight I found her opening with the tip of the nozzle, eased it into her rectum and slid it home. "Is that okay?"

"It's okay." I snapped open the clamp. Mae parted her lips and began taking long, deep breaths, working her diaphragm and the muscles in her belly to flex her colon and help distribute the incoming enema. "This feels really good, Jon. It's flowing in really easily ... more easily than usual for a first one."

"Maybe it's because you're so relaxed."

"Maybe ... Maybe it has something to do with buoyancy ... the water is supporting my abdomen." I sat on the edge of the tub and ran my hand along her thigh.

I pinched the bag. "It is going fast ... you're almost done."

"I don't feel fullness ... not like I usually do. It must be the buoyancy of the bath water."

I closed the clamp and reached down to retrieve the nozzle. "You are done." I began palpitating her belly as she lay in the tub. "I can feel fullness."

She pressed her hands on her abdomen. "So can I ... but it feels so different than usual. I like it, Jon. This was a good idea."

I began massaging her abdomen. "I like feeling the fullness and firmness in your tummy after one of these."

"I like feeling your hands on me. I'm starting to feel the soapsuds. I'd better get out."

"While the getting's good?" I gave her my hand and helped her to her feet. She stepped out of the tub and I slipped her robe around her shoulders.

She faced me, her robe open in front, embraced me and we kissed. "Let's see that tummy," I said. Mae opened her robe and I regarded the fullness in her belly.

"If you'll excuse me -- this enema is starting to want out.

I unhooked the empty bag from the cord and carried it from the bathroom, closing the door behind me. Then, I undressed and slipped into the other terrycloth robe we found in the room. Using the wet bar sink I rinsed any remaining soap from the red bag and flushed the hose and nozzle. Then I filled it to the top with warm water and carried it into the bedroom.

Sliding back the curtains around the bed I looped the hanging cord on the rail and affixed the hook. This bed was taller than Mae's at home, so I used a coat hanger to hang the bag at the proper height. Then, from my case I retrieved a small box wrapped in colorful paper.

Mae approached me in her robe rubbing her hands up and down her belly. "How did that work out?" I asked.

"Really well," she replied. "I'm all smooth and soft and hydrated from the bath and the enema was perfect..." She regarded my setup in the bedroom. "I see you're ready with enema number two."

"I just need to grab a towel," I said.

"I'll get one." Mae spread the towel on the bed, slipped out of her robe and climbed onto the mattress.

"Here," I said and handed her the box.

"What's this?"

"It's an early birthday present."

"Oh, Jon ... I thought all those clothes were an early birthday present."

"No -- those were belated presents. Open it."

She tore off the paper and opened the box. From it she took a shiny object, a bit thicker than the width of my thumb with a profile resembling a narrow ace-of-spades. One end was pointed, along the sides were rows of holes and a barbed fitting was turned on its flat base. "What is this?"

"It's an enema nozzle," I replied. "I found a guy on line who makes them. He turns them from solid aluminum ... finely polished. The shape is such it will not slip out and because it's made of aluminum it really conducts heat from the water ... or, so he says." Mae turned the object over in her fingers, her jaw dropped. "I thought you'd like to try it."

She smiled. "You know ... I think I would."

I mounted the nozzle onto the end of the hose and then flushed air from it, catching the outflow in the plastic pitcher and returning it to the reservoir. Mae lay on her left side, her knees drawn up. I coated the metal nozzle with lube and then squeezed some onto my finger to work some into Mae's anus.

"Here comes the nozzle," I said and pressed the narrow but blunted tip against her orifice. Slowly I slid it into her rectum, watching her anus expand to accept the thing's girth. Once the widest part was past her sphincter her rectum swallowed the rest whole and her orifice tightened around its narrow waist. "It's in -- how does it feel?"

"It feels ... fine ... a little big ... but, fine." She rolled onto her back, her knees bent and thighs open.

"I'll start the water," I said, opened the clamp and stopped it down a notch.

Mae's eyes popped and her jaw dropped. She drew in a breath. "Oh, Jon! It does heat up."

"Is it too warm?"

"No -- it feels good."

I knelt beside her and reached for a bottle of hand lotion on the nightstand. Holding a blob in my palm to warm it I then smeared it on her breasts and began giving them a deep massage, squeezing and pulling on her nipples.

Mae lifted her arms above her head. Her lips parted and her eyelids drooped as I worked her breasts. Her nipples were firmly erect and her deep breathing turned into panting. "Oh, God this feels so good," she panted. "I feel the sensations deep in my breasts."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.