My Cousin Mae - Cover

My Cousin Mae

Copyright© 2014 by Unca D

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jon is a successful investment analyst. He learns from his elderly Aunt Dora that his cousin Mae, with whom he grew up in the same house, is in financial distress. Jon files to give her a hand and ends up helping her move to his town and move in with him. Jon inadvertently glimpses Mae giving herself an enema and the sight invokes his long-repressed desire for her. He is astonished when she admits her desire for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Enema  

I followed her into the master bedroom. From the closet she removed a plastic case and snapped it open. Inside I saw an open-top red bag, a length of white plastic hose with a metal snap clamp attached, nozzles, surgical lube, a plastic quart measure, a length of cord with an S-hook and a small plastic box.

I started by looping the cord around the top rail of the canopy bed and securing it. I carried the rest of the gear to the kitchen.

"When I do my Saturday routine," Mae explained, "I like to put some soap in my first enema."

"Why soap?" I asked.

"It gives the enema a bit of a kick." She opened the tap in the kitchen sink and let the water run to warm up. From the small plastic box she removed a bar of Ivory soap and set it in the measuring pitcher. Mae let the tap water run over her wrist. "This is a good temperature," she said and I let some flow over my wrist.

She held the pitcher under the stream and it filled, developing a substantial head of foam. "Wow," she remarked. "So many suds."

"We have a water softener."

"That explains it -- it was hard water at the apartment. It also explains why my bath felt so good."

The water level reached the one quart mark. "Make sure the clamp is closed," she said.

"Duh..."

"It's easy to forget -- believe me." Mae poured it into the red bag and then held it under the tap for another filling.

"You just let the water run over the soap, then," I remarked.

"Yeah ... It's plenty. I tried some liquid castile once but it was too harsh. This give me the results I want."

Mae dumped the contents of the pitcher into the bag and handed it to me. She picked the bar of soap from the pitcher and set it in its box. Then, she attached a douche nozzle to the end of the hose.

"You're not using the enema tip?" I asked.

"This is better. It's less apt to slip out and I like how it feels." She handed me the nozzle end of the hose. "Okay -- let's go."

I carried the bag into the bedroom and hung it on the hook on the cord. "Run some fluid into the pitcher," she instructed, "to flush air out of the hose. What you catch can go back into the bag."

"Right," I said as I followed her directions.

Mae took a towel from a drawer and spread it on her bed. Then, she untied her belt, slipped off her robe and stood, nude before me. "Wait a minute," she said. "Something's not fair."

"What's not fair?"

"If I'm gonna be naked ... so are you."

I unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it over my head. Then, I unbuckled, unsnapped, unzipped and stepped out of my shorts.

I began to pull off my briefs. "You can leave those on if you like," she said, "for now." Mae ran her hands along my arms and shoulders. "Mmm ... Nice."

"Shall we get started?" I asked.

Mae lay on the bed, the towel under her hips. She rolled onto her left side and drew up her knees.

I picked up the tube of lubricating gel and snapped it open. "This is my first experience with this stuff," I remarked as I squeezed out a glob and smeared it onto the nozzle.

"Put some on me, too."

"This stuff is slippery..."

"It's much better than Vaseline. I tried it once and was hooked on it."

With my left hand I spread Mae's buttocks to expose her pinkish-tan anus. By now I had developed a raging hard-on, the kind that's so strong it aches -- and working my finger into her orifice only made it rage harder. Recalling the diagrams from Aunt Dora's nursing text I aligned the nozzle so it aimed for the back of her navel. With a little rocking and a gentle push it eased into her orifice. Once it had cleared her sphincter I tipped the angle to align with her spine and slid it all the way into her rectum. "Is that okay?"

"Couldn't have done it better myself." She assumed what I had learned was Sim's position -- halfway on her left side and her belly, left leg straight and right one bent, her right foot touching her left knee. "I like to take the first enema like this -- it's easier for me. Okay -- I'm ready."

I snapped open the clamp and sat on the bed, caressing her thigh. Mae began taking long, deep breaths, deliberately expanding and contracting her abdomen. "It's going in okay -- no bad cramping, yet." She looked up at me. "I like how you're touching me."

I watched the bag as it slowly deflated. Mae continued her deliberate breathing. "How much is left?" she asked.

I felt the bag. "A little more than a half."

"Close the clamp." I snapped it to stop the flow.

Mae eased herself onto her back, her knees bent and thighs open. I regarded her lying on the bed, her soft, full breasts, her plump belly, her natural pussy and the hose and nozzle embedded in her pinkish-brown orifice. "Okay -- start the flow," she said.

I snapped open the clamp. Mae resumed her deliberate, deep breathing. I smoothed my hand along the inside of her thigh. "It's flowing in easily, now," she said. "Probably because I'm relaxed. I like what you're doing."

"This is an absolutely amazing view," I remarked.

"I'm starting to feel the fullness." She pressed her palms against her abdomen. "Feel."

I gently palpitated her belly and I could feel her distended colon through her abdominal wall. "Wow," I remarked.

The bag emptied, which I confirmed by pinching it. "You're done," I said. "I'll take the nozzle."

"Clamp it off, first."

I plucked the nozzle from her bottom and she stretched her legs. "Can you massage my tummy?"

I recalled Aunt Dora doing that when she gave us enemas as kids. Gently I worked my fingers against the lower left side of Mae's abdomen. "Deeper," she said. "Work it into the nooks and crannies."

I could feel the structures of her colon as I massaged her... "I press here," I said, "and you bulge there."

"The enema is starting to work. I can feel the soapsuds."

I made a third pass along her belly. "I remember Aunt Dora made us hold these for ten minutes."

"I'm not that hard core. Once the enema has made me need to go -- it's done its job ... which it has done."

I gave her my hand and helped her off the bed. "Do you want your robe?" I asked.

"No -- I don't need it." Pressing her palms against her belly she headed toward the bathroom. "While I'm busy in there -- why don't you rinse the soap out of the equipment?"

"Okay..."

She stepped into the master bath, pausing to examine her distended abdomen in the mirror. Then she closed the door.

I took down the bag and carried it to the kitchen. There I filled it with tap water, opened the clamp and let it drain. Then, I sat on the sofa to wait for her and used the time to reflect on what had just transpired. Mae had demonstrated considerable trust in sharing this intimate routine of hers with me. Little was I prepared for what was coming next.


Mae emerged from the bathroom. "How are you doing?" I asked.

"It was a really good purge," she replied. "No doubt in part due to the tummy-rub you gave me. That's not something I can do myself very easily.

"So, what's next?" I asked. "I recall you saying you take two or three on a Saturday night."

"I like to take a plain water enema to rinse away any lingering soapsuds," she said.

"Just like the first one only plain water?" I asked.

"Right."

"You got it, boss ... Two quarts again?"

"Actually that bag holds a bit more than two quarts. I like to fill it to the top for the second one."

"How much does that work out to?"

"About an extra pint," she replied.

"Okay -- I'll get it ready."

I ran the tap to warm up the water and then, using the measuring pitcher, filled the bag until it couldn't hold any more. I carried it into the bedroom. Mae was lying on her back on her bed. I hung the bag on the cord and flushed air from the hose.

Mae rolled onto her left side and drew up her knees. Again, I worked the lubricating gel into her orifice and smeared more onto the nozzle. Spreading her cheeks with my left hand I eased the nozzle into her anus with my right.

"I like to take the second one on my back," she said, rolling over. She lay with her knees bent and her thighs spread.

"Ready?" I asked

"Ready." I opened the clamp. "Stop it down a notch," she instructed. "I don't want it to go too fast. Mmm ... It's warm..."

"Did I make it too hot?" I asked.

"No -- it feels good ... the warmth reaching into me." Mae pressed her fingers against her abdomen. "How much is left in the bag?" she asked.

"More than half."

"I'm feeling fullness already ... maybe some of the first enema is still in me." She rolled partway to her right side, letting her right knee fall to the mattress. I ran my hand along the inside of her thigh. "Feels good, Jon."

The look on her face told me she was enjoying this ... a lot. Her eyes were half-closed and her jaw was relaxed. I continued caressing her thigh. My gaze landed on her pussy, spread open, and with the enema nozzle lodged in the pinkish-tan pucker of her anus. It looked like her clit was engorged and juices were beginning to ooze from her vagina.

Mae continued caressing her abdomen. Normally her belly was flat -- soft and smooth, but flat. Now I could see a distinct roundness to it. "I'm really getting full," she said.

"Is it too much?" I asked. "Do you want me to shut it off?"

"I like the fullness and the warmth. It's so ... arousing. Feel..."

I put my hand on her belly and could feel the fullness. I ran my hand along the lower right quadrant of her belly. "Wow ... I can see your belly getting bigger. It feels like you have a football in there."

"That's my mecum ... it really gets big." She rolled onto her back again, her knees bent and splayed, and the soles of her feet touching. "Feel here." She guided my hand to her lower abdomen and I could feel a another bulge on her lower left side. "I like feeling your hand on me." She closed her eyes and lifted her face. "Lower..."

I was caressing her belly just above her patch of pubic hair. My fingers strayed into the verge of her brown thicket.

"Lower," she said and put her hand on mine to guide my fingers to her mons. I probed her slit with my middle finger. "You are wet," I remarked. Dipping my fingers into her hot, slick juices I moved it up and began caressing her clit. It was as hard as a marble.

"Feels so good," she panted. Mae lifted her face and closed her eyes. "Feels really good ... the pressure and the heat..." She put her one hand on her chest, extended her thumb and began stroking her nipple; while she smoothed the fingers of her other hand across her abdomen. "Move the nozzle inside me ... just a bit."

Reaching under her thigh I grasped the nozzle and began gently working it in a circle. With my right hand I continued stroking her clit, trying to keep a consistent cadence.

"Oh, God, Jon," she gasped. Feels sooo good..." Her panting grew heavy. "I'm gonna come ... don't change it. I'm gonna come!"

She clenched her jaw, drew in a breath and lifted her knees. "AHH!" she gasped and panted. Mae grasped her nipple and tugged on it. "OH! AHHH!" Her belly jerked and her legs shook as she drew them up. "Oh, stop..."

I lifted my hand from her mons. Mae lay limp on the mattress, panting hard as her arousal faded and she regained her breath. She stretched out her legs, smiled and wiggled her hips. "Mmm ... That felt good." She drew in a breath. "Mmm ... Is the bag empty?"

"It is." I closed the clamp. "I'll take the nozzle."

Mae spread her thighs so I could retrieve the nozzle from her bottom. She ran both palms along her abdomen. "Now feel how full I am," she said.

"Wow," I remarked.

"Help me up. I want to expel this."

Giving her my hand I helped her sit and then stand. She stood sideways to me and ran her hands along her belly. "That is quite a full tummy," I remarked.

"If I had eaten a big dinner, this would be rather uncomfortable." She headed toward the bathroom. "Come with me."

"You want me in there with you?"

"Yeah -- I want to talk. Most of the gross stuff came out with the first enema. This is mainly just water ... nothing too disgusting." Mae stepped into the bathroom and admired her distended belly in the mirror.

She opened the toilet and sat on it, leaning back against the lid. I pulled a low stepstool close to her and sat, caressing her shin and the top of her foot. "Feels nice," she said. Mae closed her eyes, lifted her face and I heard a long gush of water splash into the bowl. "I imagine what we just did strikes you as rather peculiar," she said.

"Well ... I'm not so sure I'd call it peculiar. I don't know what I'd call it. It was different. It definitely was sexy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.