My Cousin Mae
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Unca D

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jon is a successful investment analyst. He learns from his elderly Aunt Dora that his cousin Mae, with whom he grew up in the same house, is in financial distress. Jon files to give her a hand and ends up helping her move to his town and move in with him. Jon inadvertently glimpses Mae giving herself an enema and the sight invokes his long-repressed desire for her. He is astonished when she admits her desire for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Enema  

Morning daylight roused me. Mae was lying beside me, her eyes open. "Good morning," I said.

"Yes, I think it is a very good morning," she replied.

"So..."

"So, what?"

"Last night ... Any regrets?"

"Regrets? Regret is the furthest from my mind. Why? Do you have regrets?"

"No. None." I continued to regard her. "There is no quid pro quo," I said. "I wanted to make sure you understood that ... the loan..."

She lowered her eyebrows. "Jon -- was that your oblique way of suggesting that you suspect I might be a very high-priced whore?"

"Oh, God, Mae, no. That's not how I intended it. Last night was my sincere expression my love for you ... physically. As far as the loan goes -- it's how I can help. You're family and family helps family. I was happy to do it and I expected nothing in return."

"Understood," she replied.

"What we've found between us is a bonus. All I want is to give you pleasure. I'm getting the same vibe from you."

"As you should ... because that's what it was."

"I ... I feel so fortunate to have you after all this time, Mae. I just wanted to make sure I was reading it right."

"Oh, you were, all right."

I rolled onto my back and she scooted to cuddle with me. "It's strange," I said. "On the one hand it seems to be happening so fast ... but at the same time it felt like the..."

"Consummation?" she suggested.

"Yeah ... The consummation of something that started years ago and never really stopped."

"It's exactly how it feels to me."

"I can't believe how strongly I'm drawn to you. I can barely keep my eyes and hands off of you."

"That's okay, Jon," she said and caressed my face. "It's been a long time since I've enjoyed this sort of attention ... and I like how it feels."

I stroked her upper arm. "Have you thought about what I asked you?"

"Jon," she said with a mix of amusement and petulance, "I was asleep. I don't think straight when I'm asleep. Now that I'm awake, I can give it proper consideration."

"And?"

"This is your final warning. I told you I'd have an answer for you. If you ask me again, the answer will be no."

"Got it." I looked into her blue eyes. "Are you interested in some breakfast? I can make something."

"I can make breakfast -- you don't have to."

"It's one meal I am adequately qualified to prepare. We have eggs, English muffins, bacon ... a couple of different kinds of sausage in the freezer. I can make French toast or an omelet. What would you like?"

Mae smiled and rolled her eyes in thought. "Hmm ... You know what I would like for breakfast?"

"What?"

She gave me a devilish smile. "More Jon. I can hardly keep my eyes and hands off of you, either."

"More? Mae -- I have things I need to do today."

"Oh, Jon -- last night was a revelation to me. The closeness I felt, the connection. I never felt that before. Not the way I felt it last night. It doesn't have to be drunken-monkey sex. It's just ... well, on Monday I start my new job so I'll have that responsibility. We'll need to get up early and come home tired. Today is Saturday. It's like a gift."

I caressed her cheek. "Of course, you're right."

I lay on my back and she snuggled against me. I began caressing her breast with the backs of my fingers and could feel her nipple firming from the stimulation. I could also feel her muscles relaxing and her breathing change. She wrapped her leg around mine and pressed and rocked her mons against my thigh.

"Feels nice," she whispered. "I don't want much. I just want to feel the intimacy."

I continued stroking her breast. Muscles in her belly twitched and she made soft noises in the back of her throat.

Mae rolled onto her back, lifted her arms and laced her fingers behind her head. "Do what you were doing last night," she said.

I lay atop her, supporting myself on my elbows and fondled her breasts, squeezing her broad areolas and tugging on her nipples. Her jaw slackened and her eyes glazed. "Feels so good," she purred. "Deeper ... more..."

I was monitoring her heart, feeling it beating through her breasts. It gave me a rough idea as to what state of arousal she had reached.

Figuring she was ready I slid down, caressing and kissing her belly and nuzzling her mons. I spread her labia and worked my lips between them. "Do I still taste like condom?" she asked.

"You taste more like Mae this morning." I tongued her clit and, this time instead of a back-and-forth action I started sucking it in more of an up-and-down motion.

Mae's belly and legs jerked. "Ooh -- too much," she said. I softened my tonguing for a while and then ramped it up again after I was sure she had acclimated to the sensations. "Mmm ... that's feeling better," she said, lifting her knees and spreading her legs wide.

Reaching under her thighs I placed my palms on her soft belly, caressing her mons with my thumbs. I spread her labia, exposing her very firm clitoral shaft, drew it between my lips and explored the shapes of her little hood and glans with the tip of my tongue.

May lay, her arms raised and her eyes closed, her chest and abdomen heaving with her accelerating breathing. She lowered one arm and cupped her hand around her breast, her thumb stroking her nipple. I could feel her tense and relax muscles in her vulva that made her clit move against my tongue. "Oh, God, Jon," she gasped. "Feels wonderful ... Inside, too?"

I reached on hand under her, rotating my wrist so I could slide two fingers into her hot and wet vagina. I continued my sucking on her clit and stroking her inside. Mae's legs twitched and her breathing became noisy panting.

Her jaw trembled. She drew in a breath and released it as a long exhale and I could see ecstasy in her expression. Reaching down she slipped her fingers under my jaw. I came up from between her legs. "That was a quiet one," I said.

"Each one is different." She reached for me and I lay beside her. "Sometimes if you keep it bottled up inside -- the sensations are stronger." We traded kisses. "Oooh ... you do taste ... funky," she said, smiling and wrinkling her nose.

"It's only your lovely, natural perfume."

"With just a trace of essence de condom," she added with a mock French accent.

I knelt near her. Mae sat up and ran her palms along my thighs. She wrapped her fingers around my stiff member. "Mmm ... Nice..."

Mae retrieved another condom from the box, unwrapped it and rolled it onto my shaft. "A red one this time," I remarked.

"How do you want me?" she asked.

I coaxed her onto her side, straightened one of her legs and lifted the other. Approaching from behind I eased into her and then lay aside and atop her. "This is called spooning," I said and kissed the base of her neck. Sliding one arm under her I held her, my hand cupped over her breast and my other arm around her waist.

"Mmm ... I like how this feels. I like feeling you inside me. Can you have one like this?"

"Maybe..."

"How about if I do this?" She began a subtle rotating of her hips combined with tensing and relaxing internal muscles.

"Feels good." At the very least what she was doing was keeping me stiff. I continued nuzzling her shoulder and the base of her neck, and massaging her breast, her nipple protruding between my fingers.

"I do like how this feels," she said. "It's just want I wanted ... intimate and tender ... I love feeling your arms around me. Hold me tight, Jon..."

She added some rocking motion to her hips and I started feeling some friction I could use. I began some rocking of my own to establish some in-out action.

"You're getting bigger and firmer," she remarked. "Are you going to come?"

"I think so," I said. I could feel my heart accelerating. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the task at hand and soon felt that familiar surge that preceded release. Holding her around her waist I pushed against her buttocks and grunted as my spasms peaked and receded.

Securing the condom I eased out of her and lay on my back. She kissed my semi-stiff rod and wrapped her fingers around it. "Now you taste like condom," she remarked. She threw herself atop me and we kissed.

"Are you ready for breakfast, now?" I asked.

"Mmm ... Sex does work up an appetite."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.