My Cousin Mae - Cover

My Cousin Mae

Copyright© 2014 by Unca D

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jon is a successful investment analyst. He learns from his elderly Aunt Dora that his cousin Mae, with whom he grew up in the same house, is in financial distress. Jon files to give her a hand and ends up helping her move to his town and move in with him. Jon inadvertently glimpses Mae giving herself an enema and the sight invokes his long-repressed desire for her. He is astonished when she admits her desire for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Enema  

I parked in my driveway and stepped into the house. Mae greeted me wearing a pair of running shorts and a tank top. I scanned her from head to toe. "You like?" she asked and struck a coquettish pose.

"I love those legs."

We embraced and kissed. "You're crazy," she said and we kissed again. I held her tightly and nuzzled the top of her head. "What's that?" she asked, pointing to a small plastic bag I held."

"What do you think it is?"

She took the bag from me and withdrew from it a box of condoms. "That's what I thought it was." Mae read the label. "Colored ones," she said and made a face of mock surprise.

"I'll put that in the bedroom."

I changed into shorts and a polo and then stepped into the kitchen. "Dinner is almost ready," she said. "See? I do know how to cook."

"It smells wonderful. What is it?"

"Seafood fideua," she replied. "I went out for supplies today. There's change for that hundred you gave me on the counter."

"Hang onto it. You may need it. We're going to need to get your car registration changed and your driver's license." I regarded her. "You do have auto insurance..." She gave me a rueful look. "Okay -- we fix that first thing tomorrow."

I sat and watched her put the finishing touches on dinner. My eyes kept wandering to the backs of her legs. Mae was indeed a curvy girl and her legs were perfectly proportioned for her frame. I had always thought the backs of a girl's legs were sexy and Mae's were very pretty.

Mae set plates on the table. She retrieved a bottle of sparkling wine from the refrigerator and popped the cork. "This is Cava," she said. "It's from Spain and since this is a Spanish dish I thought they'd go together. It's also very reasonably priced." From a cabinet she retrieved a couple of wine flutes.

"You're finding your way around the place," I remarked.

"Yes. I spent the morning reconnoitering."

"Are you excited about next week?"

"I am. Kyle emailed me the details and I've been in contact with someone at the agency. I should be ready to hit the ground running."

"Good. Are you happy with the compensation?"

She shrugged. "I was making more at my old job at the bank. Of course, that job no longer exists. So -- I view this as a stepping-stone."

"That it is."

"I'll be hourly, which means I'll have overtime opportunities."

"You certainly will have opportunities for that," I remarked. "Kirk likes to run his firm lean and mean." She refilled our glasses. "This dinner is excellent, Mae; and the wine is perfect with it. Maybe we should save some for later."

She smiled and wrinkled her nose. "I have another bottle for later. I told you, it's reasonably priced. It is, after all, Friday night."

We finished our dinner. "Let me help you clean up," I said as I carried our plates from the table.

"I'm good -- I just need to know how to run your dishwasher."

"Switch on the wall ... soap under the sink." I approached her and we embraced. I kissed her lips and stroked her cheek.

"Let me finish up in here," she said sweetly, "and get ready for bed. Then we can have dessert."

"You're whetting my appetite." We kissed again. "I'll go check my email while you're getting ready."

"Yeah ... Guys have it easy. I have my routine to do."

I sat in my study and powered up my laptop. Shortly I saw Mae standing in the doorway. She wore her short, knee-length robe and held another bottle of cava and a pair of glasses. She smiled expectantly and bit her lower lip.

Together we descended the stairs to the living room. She had turned the lights down low and put on some soft music. Mae opened the bottle and poured two glasses. We clinked rims and sipped from them.

She untied the belt of her robe and slipped it off her shoulders. Underneath she wore a sheer, white peignoir set -- a filmy, short-sleeved, hip-length jacket and matching, sheer white bra and high-cut briefs. Mae modeled it for me. The hem of the jacket barely covered her buttocks and the cut of her briefs accentuated the curves in her hips. "Do you like it?" she asked.

"You look sensational in it. Is it new?"

"Yes ... and, no. I bought it years ago but this is the first time I've worn it. Gene and I had our ... smashup before I had an opportunity."

"So, it gets a second chance on life."

We drained our glasses and Mae poured seconds. "I'm starting to feel it," she said. "I feel it in my legs."

"Let's take a load off those sexy legs." I sat on the sofa and coaxed her onto my lap. We kissed more and I ran my hand along her smooth thighs. Caressing her face, I said, "You are so pretty."

"I'm not. I know I'm no one's definition of a beauty. My face is too round. I have a moon face."

"I love your face. I love your cheeks when you smile and I love your freckles."

"I'm pleased you do."

"You are beautiful in my eyes."

Mae smiled. "Are you sure it's not the cava talking?" She drained her glass again and set it on an end table.

We engaged in some serious necking. I kissed her lips and we explored each other's mouths with our tongues. Mae's peignoir jacket was held at the collar with a single tie. I reached under the filmy fabric and began tracing the shape of her breast with my finger. Her bra was made of the same filmy material and plainly displayed the twin charms of her bosom.

I stroked her left breast with the backs of my fingers, now and then brushing them across her nipple. Each time, Mae let out a soft whimper in the back of her throat. Working my finger under the fabric of her bra I stroked her nipple and wide areola, skin on skin. Her breathing grew heavier and her nipple firmed. I pinched and rolled it between my thumb and forefinger until it was hard and erect.

"You're different from last night," she remarked. "Last night you were so ... eager."

"Last night was nothing but passion. Pure passion."

"Don't underestimate pure passion, Jon. It felt pretty good."

"It felt good to me, too ... up until I realized we had no condoms." I kissed her lips. "I was ready to fuck you purple."

"I was ready for you to fuck me purple," she replied, "blue, yellow ... all the colors of the rainbow."

"This is really closer to my style. I like a gradual build-up."

"Mmm ... I like a gradual build-up, too."

"Then, shall we adjourn to the bedroom?"

She smiled. "I thought you'd never ask," she purred. I eased her from my lap. Then, slipping an arm under her knees and the other behind her back I scooped her up. "Whoa," she said. "I'm not too heavy?"

"Not too heavy. Grab the wine and glasses." I carried her into the bedroom. She had lit some scented candles on her nightstand and their perfume filled the air.

I set her down, untied the tie and slipped her jacket off. She unbuttoned my polo and I lifted it over my head. Then, Mae unfastened my belt, slid my shorts down and I stepped from them.

We stood facing each other. "You are sensational," I said. You have such a sexy body."

She gathered the flesh on her belly in her hands. "If you call this spare tire sexy."

"You have curves, and in the right places."

"Do you mean my curvy butt and my curvy thighs?"

"I mean, all of you. You're soft and cuddly, Mae. A guy doesn't want to wake up all black-and-blue. If you have any doubt about your impact on me..." I led her hand to my stiff erection and she felt it through the fabric of my briefs.

"Oh, my -- something's peeking," she exclaimed.

"Yeah ... I shouldn't have worn low-rise briefs today."

"I do like a sincere display of admiration."

I drained the wine bottle into our glasses, filling each about a third. "Bottoms up," I said and finished mine in a swallow.

I turned down the covers and propped pillows against her headboard. "This is quite the bed," I remarked.

"Yes -- it's the one thing I splurged on."

I lay, sitting up with my back against the headboard and patted her mattress between my thighs. Mae sat between them and rested her chest against my back. I nuzzled her hair and kissed the base of her neck. "Mmm," I said, "I love the scent of your hair and the taste of your skin."

"I have a flavor?"

"Yes. You have a flavor."

"What do I taste like?"

I put my lips against her shoulder and caressed her skin with my tongue. "Tastes like Mae."

"You're not giving me a hickey -- are you?"

"Not unless you want one."

"How would that go over my first day on the job?" she asked.

"Depends if it's where it shows or not."

I held her around her waist and cupped my hands under her breasts. With my thumbs I caressed her wide areolas and firming nipples through the thin fabric of her bra. Mae drew in a breath. "Mmm ... Feels nice..." She ran her hands along my knees and gripped my thighs.

Like her jacket, her bra was held closed with a single tie in the center. I gripped the lace and tugged on it. The knot released and the cups fell to her sides. She leaned forward, slipped the garment off an set it on the foot of her bed.

I resumed fondling her breasts, stroking them from back to front. Her reddish-tan nipples were firmly erect and I pinched and rolled them. Mae's body relaxed against my chest. Her heavy breathing became soft panting and I could see her breasts heaving.

She sat forward, turned around and knelt, straddling my thighs. I sat up, we embraced and kissed. I kissed her chest and her breasts, rimming her areolas with my tongue and sucking on her nipples.

Mae leaned over and lay on her back. I knelt by her hips and caressed her legs from her ankles up. Slipping my fingers under her shapely legs I followed the curve of her calf and explored the shapes of her muscles and tendons. My thumbs passed over her cute, dimpled knees.

Sliding my palm across her smooth, taut skin I caressed her thigh from her knee to her mons and stroked her labia through the sheer fabric of her briefs. I could discern her ruddy brown patch of pubic hair showing through. Like her jacket and bra, her briefs were held closed with tied knots at both hips. I tugged on them and both knots untied. She lifted her hips and I slid her briefs from under her. "You made these wet," I remarked.

"Oh, I know. I can feel it oozing out of me."

I caressed her plump belly, then ran my fingers through her pubic patch and between her labia. The muscles in her abdomen jerked when I stroked her very firm clit.

I teased her like that for a while. Then, I lay beside her, worked my finger into her slit and began rhythmically stroking her clitoral shaft just north of the little hood covering her glans. With my free arm I held her around her back and gazed into her blue eyes.

Mae's lips parted and her eyelids drooped. She appeared to be looking past me, or maybe through me. I could feel her breath on my face as she panted, and I could see her breasts and belly moving. "Feels good," she said softly. I like feeling you hold me. Feels like you want me."

"I do want you."

"I know. I can feel it."

I ramped up the cadence of my stroking and moved my finger down a bit to stimulate her glans, now and then dipping down to her opening for some of her slick juices. Mae's panting grew faster and heavier and her thighs twitched with each of my strokes.

She put her hand on the back of my head and guided my face to her left breast. I drew her nipple into my mouth and massaged it with my tongue. Mae lifted her arm above her head. I could feel her heart racing, its beats transmitted through her flesh to my lips.

Her breathing slowed. She drew in a breath and then moaned and gasped. She jerked up her thighs and curled forward. Mae made another gasp and a moan; then she lay flat on her back. "Stop," she panted. "Oh, God, stop -- it's too much!"

I lifted my hand from her mons. She opened her arms to me and held me, covering my face with kisses. "That was wonderful," she said. "You're a giving and generous lover, Jon. Gene wasn't ... I know I shouldn't mention him at a time like this, but it's true. He was my only other. You're opening me up to sensations I've never experienced."

I kissed her lips. "It just gets better with practice." I reached for the box of condoms on her nightstand and handed it to her. "You can do the honors. Pick a color."

Lying on my back I lifted my hips so Mae could strip off my briefs. "You made yours wet, too," she remarked. She caressed my thighs hand hips and wrapped her fingers around my stiffly erect manhood. "Very nice," she said. Mae unwrapped the condom, set it on my glans and unrolled it down my shaft. Then, she rolled onto her back and opened her thighs. "Jon -- fuck me."

I looked down. "You picked a purple one -- so I'm going to fuck you purple."

My heart was pounding. This was the moment I had waited a lifetime for. I knelt between her knees. Holding my shaft at its base I guided it to her entrance. Lying atop her I pushed into her. Mae's eyes widened and her jaw dropped as I eased myself deep into her. "Feels good, Jon," she gasped. "Feels wonderful."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.