Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2014 by Thaumaturge

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - An unusual farm girl discovers passion from an unexpected direction. This is a relatively old story, in fact the first I felt good enough about to show to others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

Sharon showed up just after mid-terms. Everybody was in serious need of a distraction. They got it.

Daisy introduced Sharon to Amy and Brian. She looked them both up and down and nodded her approval. Amy was an absolute darling! Brian was handsome and firm.

Amy looked back, her mouth starting to water at what she saw; Sharon was lovely. Her body shapely and firm. Her eyes, emerald green. Her breasts firm and high, straining to be released. She wore her light brown hair cropped fairly short, but very fashionable.

Daisy made them all a big dinner. They got acquainted over the wonderful meal. Sharon brought a nice bottle of wine with her. They drank that and one from Daisy's stock also.

Amy and Brian "Officially" retired for the night as pre-arranged.

Daisy pulled Sharon into her lap and kissed her deeply. Their hands moved to each others breasts.

After a long time Daisy finally said: "So what do you think? Do you like them?"

"What's not to like! They're both adorable!" said Sharon, slipping her hand under Daisy's blouse.

"I mean, do you want them?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I have to ask them now if they want you. I kind of hope they don't."

"Huh? Why not?"

"Cause then I would have you all to myself all night!"

"I wouldn't mind that at all ... But Amy is adorable!"

"And Brian?"

"Him too. But my interest is in you, Amy and Brian. In that order."

"Thanks. Give me a kiss and I'll ask them."

The kiss was outstanding; Daisy could barely walk to their room.

She tapped lightly and then opened the door.

Amy was dressed in a darling transparent Baby doll that was hot as a volcano. Brian wore a pair of Bikini briefs with a light robe over them.

"You two look ready. I take it you're interested?" chuckled Daisy.

Amy smiled broadly and nodded. Brian smiled sheepishly and shrugged. "Verbal please." Daisy said.

"Yes, absolutely!" exclaimed Amy.

"Yes, if it's really okay with both of you." said Brian, looking hopeful.

"That's why I love the man!" chuckled Amy.

"Yeah, that and the way he ... Never mind. I've got an Idea." She quickly filled them in.

"When you hear the music, second song." she said as she left.

She returned to Sharon. She was shaking her head.

"I'm sorry love. They were both pretty tired. I'm afraid all the wine did them in. Come on. I've got some lingerie I want to see you in."

"A pity. But I think we can distract ourselves for the night." said Sharon, trying not to look disappointed.

Daisy suppressed her chuckle and led Sharon to her room.

She picked out a sheer white satin outfit for Sharon. She watched hungrily as she donned it. She picked out a revealing powder blue outfit for herself.

Sharon pulled her into her arms and kissed her hard.

"Seems a shame to bother with these. We're only going to take them off. But my god you look hot in that."

"Let's go listen to some music, and I want another glass of wine." said Daisy.

She led Sharon to the living room and seated her.

She kissed her tenderly and then said: "Perhaps I could put on my own private show for you ... Just to make up."

"No need to make up ... I'm hot enough for you as it is. But okay, I'd love it."

Daisy chose an album that had the right combination of rhythmic songs in a row. Then several soft ones. She started it and turned on the track light before the fireplace. It lit the area well.

The music started and Daisy began: "Our first outfit for this evening is a powder blue Bustier over sheer French cut panties."

She danced around seductively as she continued her narration of the outfits features.

"You will notice that the Bustier, while covering the bodice, doesn't hide the dark aureole behind it. The material conforms as well to the taut nipples, making them both accessible and desirable. The French cut panties are thin enough to clearly reveal the absence of pubic foliage. Yet elastic in nature so they hug the lips of the labia and even outline the love button."

She caressed herself openly and touched herself wherever she described.

Sharon gulped and touched herself absently. She was very turned on. She felt herself getting damp.

The first song ended with Daisy demonstrating the easy access to both the nipples and clitoris.

Sharon fully expected Daisy to join her on the sofa. She was so hot she could hardly stand it.

The second song started and a door opened.

Daisy fought off her smirk and said: "Our second outfit is modeled by Amy, whom you will note is a delicious little nubbin locally grown. She is wearing a sheer white Baby doll which hugs her features like a second skin."

Sharon gulped hard. She was confused and delighted. She got a lot wetter.

"You will notice that this outfit also allows full observation of the nipples and pubic area. Which you may also note are free of hindering locks."

Amy danced sensually before Sharon, who's mouth was gapping open. She touched herself as Daisy had. All three of them burned with desire.

"And the panties are quite sheer enough to clearly view the labial area and rear entrance..."

Amy bent before Sharon, just out of reach. The light penetrated the fabric and highlighted the described items. She slowly drew her fingers along between her thighs and then over her ass cheeks and down across the labia to the clit.

"Which allows for direct stimulation of the love button right through the fabric. Which you will note is also slightly absorbent as attested by the slight darkening over the vagina..."

Sharon was wild with desire. She hadn't been this turned on since her first night with Daisy.

"And this could easily be pulled aside for direct oral stimulation..."

Sharon started to get up to approach Amy.

"I would like to remind the models that they are to remain seated until they are called!" barked Daisy.

Sharon looked pained and very hungry, but she settled back.

The second song ended and Daisy continued: "Our third outfit for tonight is a Gentleman's late evening attire modeled by that Bo hunk Brian..."

Sharon blushed hard. She was so hot she didn't know what to do. Now her eyes hungrily shifted between Daisy, Amy -who was snuggled to her, fondling Daisy and herself- and Brian, who was sheepishly following Daisy's narration as promised.

"The light satiny robe is held by a single tie which is easily undone revealing the firm chest and abdomen. The colorful nylon briefs are stretch material so that it clearly defines the large... erect penis.

You will note that the waist band in no way hinders our brave purple helmeted warrior of love which is peeking out from behind it..."

Sharon gulped again. Her cheeks were flushed with excitement. Her pussy was fairly dripping. She felt the hot dampness in her own panties.

The song ended. Sharon expected them all to join her. Instead Brian moved between Daisy and Amy who each slid a hand over his throbbing bulge. He cupped each of their asses in his.

The next song started: "Our last outfit of the evening ... not counting the natural ones to come ... is modeled by the lovely Sharon..."

Sharon gulped. She sat frozen at the thought. Blood rushed to her head as all were looking at her.

"Who doesn't seem to get the idea yet ... and is late arriving on the floor ... is wearing a sheer white (MOVE YOUR ASS!) outfit that clings alluringly to her ample bodice... (that's better dear)"

Sharon got shakily to her feet and moved into the spot light. Her mind was reeling with desire as she tried to concentrate to keep up with Daisy's narration.

"Which if the model will demonstrate allows stimulation of the nipples right through the silky material..."

Brian and Amy reclined on the sofa. Daisy stood before them and they caressed her ass cheeks and inner thighs. All eyes were upon Sharon."

"which when they are fully aroused protrude markedly for your viewing pleasure ... The panties are a satiny, semi-opaque material which is tightly fitted to the darling little ass cheeks. (Turn dear, ) which are no doubt as rosy as the models higher cheeks..."

Sharon felt her orgasm coming on. Nothing like this had happened to her with the single exception of her initiation. She was powerless to stop it and her body quaked and shuddered as she emitted a soft moan.

"You may note that this material is also absorbent -which if the model is through with her climax so that she may pose properly- you may observe this effect more closely (back up dear), and rapidly evaporates the sweet nectar into an ambrosian aromatic. Which the guest may choose to sample close at hand..."

Sharon found her body convulsing once more as she bent before the gaze of the three people just inches from her ass cheeks. Her fingers still followed Daisy's narration mechanically. He knees weak and trembling.

"And allows the fingers to slide beneath the material and pull it aside exposing the -very wet ... in fact dripping wet- area of the labia. You will note that the labial lips are fuller than the average women's and cleanly shaved around the love button which protrudes markedly from the forward end. At the aft end of the dripping love chute is the delicate flower which folds in subtly upon itself and is known to be sensitive to both manual and oral stimulation ... Which appears to be quivering spasmodically ... That was an interesting side effect of this outfit, perhaps we could see that again ... perhaps if Amy would assist this by barely touching the love button with something warm and wet ... Yes, that appears to have done it. Yes ... there it goes again ... quite interesting, really. Now if you will note..."

Sharon continued to climax before their eyes. She sank to her knees as she lost all control of her legs.

"in this position it is possible to slide the panties down slowly revealing the fore mentioned rosy cheeks and once again the love chute from end to end. You will note that the panties are quite damp from the vaginal discharges associated with the multiple orgasms that the model has experienced for our viewing pleasure ... perhaps this would be a good time to review the outfits..."

Daisy danced before Sharon, just out of reach.

"as previously mentioned outfit number one allows for oral stimulation of the clitoral area right through the material, which if I may have a volunteer, perhaps one already on the floor ... oh Sharon. Good. You will note that ... that ... that ... perhaps ... THE SHOW IS OVER! (Ohhhhh ... YESSSSS.)

Daisy pulled Sharon's quivering body to it's feet and held her firm against her. She kissed her hard, tasting her own flavoring on her tongue.

Sharon convulsed once more. She started to sink but Daisy held her up once more.

"It appears that this model has become over heated and will need immediate mouth to mouth resuscitation. Would Models number two and three please assist me in this."

Amy grinned as she quickly got to her feet. Her own knees were a little wobbly from the sights she had just seen. Brian was close behind her, his hard-on as hard as he had ever known.

Amy moved into the circle of Daisy's arms and her lips found Sharon's.

She kissed her deeply. Sharon shuddered a bit in the middle of it.

Next Brian held her firm in his strong arms as his head descended to kiss Sharon. Amy and Daisy were hungrily sharing their tongues while this was going on. Everybody was just plain hot for everybody.

Amy was touching Daisy everywhere as she concluded: "All models ... Mmmm ... and guests are... <giggle ... ohhhhhh!> ... invited to the private Suaray on my mattress <gulp> IN ABOUT TWENTY SECONDS!"

Sharon was beyond self locomotion so Brian swept her into his arms and carried her into the bedroom. Amy and Daisy followed not far behind.

He laid her gently on the bed, he continued with his kissing.

"Oh good ... It seems like Brian has the mouth to mouth situation under control, perhaps Amy would like to more closely examine the effects of Sharon's outfit upon her lower section. Perhaps Sharon would like an assist in cleaning up the mess she made down there..."

Amy lost no time in crawling up between Sharon's thighs, kissing and licking as she moved up.

"I notice that our friendly warrior of love is peeking once more from his prison. Perhaps if Sharon is feeling better -I don't think she could feel much better- she could free him and find a warm place for him to dwell ... I will occupy myself with a close examination of Amy's outfit."

Sharon damn near ripped Brian's briefs off of him. When his cock popped out she dove for it and sucked it into her mouth.

Amy reached home base, giving the love chute one long lap from bottom to top.

Sharon arched her back in contraction and was off once more.

Daisy moved behind Amy and climbed underneath her hips. There was barely room on the large king bed, even with Sharon laying diagonally. Daisy's long, shapely legs hung well off the bed. She didn't care. She moved her lips up to suck upon Amy's clit, right through the thin panties. She blew her breath through the material, causing the whole area to warm up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.