Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2014 by Thaumaturge

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - An unusual farm girl discovers passion from an unexpected direction. This is a relatively old story, in fact the first I felt good enough about to show to others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

Sharon and Daisy were leaving on the same day, so when Daisy got back to school and got reacquainted with Amy and Brian she broke her own record with six people in two days, Several times each. She glowed like a lantern the whole next week.

Amy told her that the holidays hadn't gone as smooth as she had hoped. Her mother had gone ballistic over her having a steady boyfriend. Amy told her she was old enough to make her own decisions. She had left the door open to her mother, but for now they weren't talking. Her father had seemed very pleased with Brian though, when her mother wasn't looking.

Daisy, Amy and Brian had gotten a bigger place for less money than each had been paying before. They all moved in together. Amy and Brian shared one bedroom and Daisy had her own. Although they all shared both of them almost equally. Daisy primed Amy for Sharon's visit.

"How do you feel about trying it with another woman?"

"Uh ... Sure. Depending on who it is!"

"My boyfriends sister. She's adorable. Lilly and I both had her multiple times over the holidays. We both did her initiation last fall, but I know she was into it even before that."

"Sure. Sounds like fun. Uh ... What about Brian?"

"That's between you two. She likes men well enough. But she can stay in my room if you don't want Brian to participate, or if he doesn't want to for that matter."

"No, actually I don't mind at all. If we keep him happy he won't be looking elsewhere. A little new blood wouldn't hurt him a bit. Especially if it's a temporary one that I know is going to go away again!"

They busted out laughing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.