Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2014 by Thaumaturge

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - An unusual farm girl discovers passion from an unexpected direction. This is a relatively old story, in fact the first I felt good enough about to show to others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

Over the rest of the semester Daisy taught her much. She explained philosophy as well.

"It's a secret. It must be, the way society would view it. But you will know when it's time to reveal yourself, and to whom. You will instinctively trust them. Because they will have told you with their eyes that you can. They will look at you in a certain way. As you looked at me. Don't bother looking for it from the glamour queens. They will never love anyone but themselves. Look for the quiet, shy ones. They need love the most. One will come along and you will feel a great need to teach her. Don't push. Take your time. When it's right it will feel natural to both of you."

Amy lay quivering after her initiation. She snuggled to Daisy's breast and said: "I will. I promise ... I love you."

"I love you. Now lets review lesson two."

They melted together.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.