Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2014 by Thaumaturge

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - An unusual farm girl discovers passion from an unexpected direction. This is a relatively old story, in fact the first I felt good enough about to show to others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

It was all work for the next several weeks. Daisy and Lilly worked their asses off to winterize Lilly's farm. Even so, somehow they each found the energy to make love together every night.

Sometimes Bobby or Phil would show up to help, but this only slowed the work. No one seemed to care.

Daisy and Bobby worked just as hard to get their folks farm ready for winter. Phil and Lilly helped them when they could.

The time for Daisy to leave for college approached rapidly.

One night they all got dressed up and went into town for dinner. Daisy and Lilly wore outfits they had bought in California. Phil and Bobby were busting with pride over all the hungry looks their women got. Later they had a special private going away party for Daisy.

The two men filled her lower orifices while Lilly rode upon her face.

When it came time for Daisy to leave there were hugs, tears and kisses all around.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.