Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2014 by Thaumaturge

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - An unusual farm girl discovers passion from an unexpected direction. This is a relatively old story, in fact the first I felt good enough about to show to others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

"Hey Bobby, You and Phil still swim at the quarry?"

"Yeah, most every Friday. Why?"

"Oh, Lilly just mentioned she'd like to go swimming. But if you guys are there on Fridays, we'll just pick another day."

"You don't have to. We wouldn't mind." said Bobby, his mind already working on the idea of nailing Miss Singleton. She didn't look too bad when she took off her glasses and her body was getting pretty hot! he thought to himself.

"Well, I don't know. I'll ask her how she feels about it. Maybe she won't mind sharing the place ... If you boys will behave yourself that is."

"Oh we would. I promise."

"Yeah right!" Daisy thought to herself.

"Well, I'll see. Maybe we'll join you next time it gets hot. Oh, I just remembered, Lilly works Fridays in the Library. I guess we'll just use it on Thursday. Too many kids use it on Saturday."

Next Daisy took Lilly out shopping; They each bought the hottest bikini they could find.

They were so hot that they rushed back to the farm and made love again.

That Thursday they worked hard to finish the farm chores early. They didn't know that Bobby was working just as hard to finish his chores up early, but Daisy suspected this was happening. "Do him some good." she thought as she grunted with a bag of chicken feed.

They washed up and put their Bikini's on. They got so hot for each other they took them back off and made love.

It wouldn't work if either touched the other one at the quarry. Then it would just confirm the rumors.

They completely satiated each other before they again put on their suits and pulled their shorts and T-shirts over them. They grabbed some towels and headed out. They kissed one last time before they left.

"You sure you won't mind seeing me make it with a man?" asked Lilly.

"Not at all, cause I know you love me. Will it bother you to watch me?"

"No, for the same reason. Actually some cock might do us both some good."

"Maybe, I don't expect it to last long enough to please me. Maybe Phil's learned something since the last time."

"You made it with him before?" asked Lilly, now mildly concerned.

"Yeah, once when I was fifteen. Don't worry love. He'd have to get a whole lot better. Then even if I was attracted to him, I'd still love you."

Lilly thought about this and then said: "Okay, Actually I wouldn't mind if you went out with him as well, as long as I still could have you."

"Oh baby, don't be silly. You'll always have me. I don't just fall in love for a little while like boys do. You're stuck with me. Want to forget this and go back and let me prove it?"

"I'd love to. But no. This needs to be done for both of us."

"That's my love. Damn, It's gonna be hard not helping Bobby with you. Especially when he leaves you wanting."

"Think he will?"

"I don't know. I don't talk much with the girls he sees. I know he's got a big dick though. Seen it myself when I walked in on him in the bathtub."

"Uh ... How did you feel about that?"

"Bout like seeing a bulls dick. Cow's probably like it, it didn't do a thing for me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.