Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2014 by Thaumaturge

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - An unusual farm girl discovers passion from an unexpected direction. This is a relatively old story, in fact the first I felt good enough about to show to others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

Lilly set Daisy up with a business account at the bank so she could order what she needed. She insisted that Daisy take a little bit more for spending money than she wanted to.

("I don't want you strapped for cash. If you're gonna be pig headed about it, pay the excess back out of your share.")

Daisy never worked harder or was happier in her whole life.

"You been seeing a fella, Daisy? You're shining like the moon lately." Her Pa said, hopefully one night.

"Just happy I got my fields in, Pa. That's means a lot of money to me."

"No man -or woman- can live by work and money alone. You ought to get out some."

"Don't want no man mucking up my life right now. There'll be time enough for that later." she chuckled.

"All right. I don't mean to pry. But if you wait too long all the good ones will be taken."

"I'm not sure what a good one is. Cept you Pa, and you have your ways about you."

"What you gonna do with all that cash? Buy a new car?"

"Nope. I'll probably buy a used one. Most of it will go to pay for my college."

"College ... Land-a-goshen. You're gonna be a college girl. I might a known it, from all those books you was always reading. We'll I guess that won't be so bad. You're bound to meet lots of fella's in college."

"You trying to get me married off Pa?"

"Just looking to my old age. A son in law usually earns more than a daughter."

"Maybe not this one. I won't let you starve."

"That's all I ask. Okay, but get yourself out once in a while."

She couldn't tell him that her nights were filled with incredible lovemaking five days a week.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.