Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2014 by Thaumaturge

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An unusual farm girl discovers passion from an unexpected direction. This is a relatively old story, in fact the first I felt good enough about to show to others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

The next morning Daisy was up early and got her chores done. She sat down to breakfast and then headed for Lilly's on the serviced tractor. She took a change of clothes with her. She pulled the tractor into Lilly's barn and then tip toed to the house. It was dark and silent. Daisy did one of the bravest things she had ever done. She opened the door and tip toed into the bedroom. She saw Lilly's sleeping figure, illuminated by the gray first light of the dawn. She quickly slid out of her clothes and silently slid in next to Lilly.

Lilly felt the presence next to her. She turned and they melted together.

After the first wave of kisses Lilly asked: "What kept you?"

"What do you mean? I'm here earlier than last time!"

"I know, but I heard the tractor pull up five minutes ago. Then what kept you?"

"Lilly, I've never done anything like this before. I had to get up my nerve to come slide in with you."

"I thought so. Daisy, we're lovers now. You're free to come and go as you please. I haven't quite lost my big city fear, so I lock my door when I'm not here, or usually at night. I'll get you a key. You could sneak in this morning cause I left them open last night for you." She had been softly kneading Daisy's ass cheeks as she talked.

"You mean that you expected me to do this?"

"No, I was just hoping you would." (nibbling on an earlobe).

Daisy giggled and tweaked Lilly's nipples.

"This is all so new to me, I don't know how to act." (sliding her finger tips down Lilly's thigh).

Lilly arched her hips pushing them to meet Daisy's.

"Darling, nobody does. This is all new to every one of us. The way for you to act, is how you act. We are all playing this by ear! If there's some great big program we're all supposed to be following, I didn't get a copy. (Move your leg a little dear ... That's good.)

"I never thought of it like that before (Mmm, Like that!). I guess you're right, this is all new. Especially what were doing."

"That parts not new; Daisy, Sappho wrote those poems in 600 BC. (Like this?) <Mmm YES.> What I mean is that we are free to act any way we choose to. It's just social pressure that makes us want to act a certain way. I didn't decide that. I don't follow that. But I know that you may have to."

"(Ohh ... Yes ... There!) But I don't care about society. All I know is that I love you!" said Daisy.

She kissed down Lilly's neck and sucked a nipple into her mouth.

Lilly giggled and probed between Daisy's legs with her fingers.

"I love you too, Daisy. But you've lived here all your life. People around here wouldn't take kindly to what were doing (But I love it!), many don't like it where I come from. We should probably be discreet about it."

Daisy felt Lilly's fingers inside her. She moved her own to find Lilly's warmth.

"But I thought you said we could act like we pleased. (Oh, God, that's good!)"

"We can, but the difference is how much crap we want to put up with. If we're a little discreet, then we can go a long time without having to put up with what people think. If were open about our relationship, things will get ugly quick."

Daisy delighted in the texture within Lilly's tight vagina. She wiggled her fingers on the spot and Lilly squealed with delight.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.