Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2014 by Thaumaturge

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An unusual farm girl discovers passion from an unexpected direction. This is a relatively old story, in fact the first I felt good enough about to show to others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

"You want to use my shower?" Lilly tempted.

"I'd love to, but I don't have anything clean to put on."

"I've got some shorts that will fit you. Our hips are about the same size I think ... And I've got some oversized shirts that might squeeze over those breasts of yours."

Daisy chuckled: "All right. Let me use your phone. I'll call and tell them I'll be late."

"Why walk all that way tonight. Why not stay over and I'll run you back in the morning."

"You couldn't get up in time. No, I'll sleep over, but I'll walk back in the morning." Daisy chuckled.

Daisy called her folks and told them she was going to sleep over.

"Now you be home in time for your morning chores."

"I will be, but it wouldn't hurt Bobby to do mine just once. I've done his a million times."

"Bobby's not used to getting up that early."

"Well he'd better get used to it. I've got a lot of work to do over here, and I need the money."

"All right, but try to get back early."

"Don't worry, I won't let Bobby miss his beauty sleep. He needs all he can get!"

Lilly had listened to her side of the conversation. When Daisy hung up she said: "I don't want to get you into trouble with your folks. I didn't mean to interfere with your chores at home."

"Don't worry. This is just a good excuse for me to cure a long time problem. Bobby's lazy as an old hound dog. It won't hurt him a bit to get off his butt. Besides I really can use the money."

"Okay, but don't get yourself into trouble on my account."

"Not a worry" said Daisy as she absently began to open her blouse.

It never occurred to her that it would have an effect on Lilly, at least not consciously. She peeled off the blouse and examined it. All the while Lilly was examining her large bare breasts.

"Damn, this may never come clean."

Lilly seized the opportunity and peeled hers off, and then dropped her shorts.

"Here, let me wash them with mine. Take those shorts off too."

Daisy caught herself watching as Lilly opened her shirt and then peeled off her shorts. She wore black panties once more.

"Those are nice. I wished I had some nice under things. All I've got are a few cotton bras and panties."

"After we shower I'll let you try on some things. I've got some real naughty ones."

"Okay, I'd like that. Who's first in the shower?"

"Uh, I'm not so sure about the water heater, lets just both use it at the same time."

"Okay ... I guess so."

Daisy peeled off her shorts and handed them to Lilly. This revealed her plain white cotton panties. Lilly caught the outline of her pubic mound.

Lilly took the things and put them in the washer, but didn't start it. She put their shirts in a bucket and started them soaking.

They headed for the shower.

Lilly boldly pushed her panties to the floor. She struggled to let her hair out of the pony tail that she had put it in that morning.

Daisy removed her own panties and stepped behind her and undid her hair for her. As she did she surveyed her slim backside and the rest of her body in the mirror. The reflection showing her small brown patch of pubic hair. It had been neatly trimmed in a bikini cut. Daisy blushed over her own large, furry, golden triangle.

"Did you do that yourself?" she absently asked Lilly.

"What?"

"Uh ... the bikini cut?"

Lilly felt her nipples tightening as she stuttered out: "Yeah, required fare where I come from. You want me to show you how?"

"Yeah, would you?"

"I'd be delighted." said Lilly, not lying in the least.

She stepped behind Daisy and undid her hair for her. She echoed Daisy's earlier inspection both back and front. She noticed that Daisy's own nipples were up and hard. She was excited too, as neither of them were cold.

Lilly adjusted the water, making certain that she stayed bent over the taps a long time to get it just right.

Daisy felt a little faint at the sight of the other woman's pussy exposed before her. She recalled with a shock how she had always enjoyed it, even when she snuck peeks in the girls shower at school. None of them were like this though, Lilly's trim extended underneath. She had shaved herself clean. Her bare vulva spreading itself before her.

Lilly stepped in and looked back to see the blushing blonde girl. She extended a hand and Daisy mutely took it and stepped in with her.

They soaped themselves up and then Lilly started to soap Daisy's back. Daisy felt a slight quiver run through her body at the others touch. Her soft hands gently washing her skin. Her nipples got a lot harder as she recalled the poems. Then she closed her eyes in ecstasy as Lilly shampooed her hair.

After rinsing, she returned the favor. Her hands trembling slightly as she slowly soaped and washed Lilly's shapely back. She almost let her hands drop to her firm ass, just grazing over the top of her cheeks. Then she had Lilly tip her head back as she washed her hair. Daisy was a bit taller, she gazed down between Lilly's pert breasts as she lathered her hair. Her nipples were standing at full attention, her eyes closed as Daisy's had been.

"God, that feels wonderful." she said.

"I know, I liked it myself."

Finally Daisy had her rinse. Then they turned to each other. They gazed into each others eye's.

"So, do you think we've teased each other enough?" Lilly asked, hoarsely.

Daisy thought she knew what she meant, but asked: "What do you mean?"

"Perhaps not ... never mind. Come on lets get dry."

They mostly toweled themselves off, but Lilly stepped behind Daisy and dabbed the water off her back. Then she got out her blow dryer and dried her hair for her. This is something that Daisy had never had before.

Lilly kept the heat low and the air high so that Daisy wouldn't get too hot. She brushed all the snags out of it and used some anti-tangle conditioner on it. Soon it was shining like the morning sun as it cascaded over Daisy's shoulders, breasts and down her back.

"You have lovely hair. I wish mine was this healthy." remarked Lilly.

"Yours is just fine. Here let me do it for you." said Daisy stepping behind her and trying to fathom the controls on the hair dryer.

She used the anti-tangle on Lilly and remarked that she was going to have to get some herself. Soon Lilly's hair was shining and bouncy like her own. Not as long, it didn't obscure her nipples, just touched the tops of the dark circles.

"Now, about that bikini job..." said Lilly, "Sit on the counter there and I'll show you how."

"Oh" said Daisy, blushing crimson red, "that's not necessary. I'll figure it out!"

"Nonsense. This is my territory. You've never been exposed to it, like I was never exposed to farm life. And if you do this wrong it can be very irritating. Now sit up there."

Daisy meekly complied. She seemed to get redder as Lilly examined the area.

Lilly felt herself flush as she gazed at the blonde girls pubic area. The lips were large and the clitoris peeked out, protruding in excitement. Lilly fought the urge to lick it.

She got a comb and some scissors and sprayed some anti tangle on the soft blond patch. Then she gently combed through the tight curls as she snipped away at the excess. Her fingers sometimes -almost- inadvertently brushing across the little love button. She heard Daisy's sudden intake of breath when that happened, but she said nothing. Soon the patch was neat and trim.

Daisy started to climb down but Lilly pushed her back.

"This is the most important part! Now pay attention!"

Daisy meekly complied. She was almost dying with lust and was savoring any contact she had with Lilly. The brushes against her clitoris had send jolts of electricity through her body. Anything this woman wanted to do was fine with her. Then Lilly had her raise her legs while she washed the area with warm water. Daisy just about climaxed. Then she squirted some shaving gel on the area and worked it into a lather. Daisy's abdomen trembled with desire and she closed her eyes, a soft moan slipping from her lips.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Lilly softly said.

"God, I'll say! It's making me horny as hell!"

"It always does me too, but it's worth it. You'll like the results. Now watch how I use this razor, and hold your hips still. If I nick you it will hurt like hell."

Daisy did her best to watch how Lilly shaved her. But the sight of another woman manipulating her pubic area was almost too much. She fought off her orgasm as long as she could, but now Lilly's fingers were in almost constant contact with her labia.

Lilly continued with her charade. She was fairly dripping with excitement herself. She could tell from Daisy's muscle tone and based on long experience just how close to orgasm she was. Lilly was careful not to send her over, but not to give her a rest either.

Daisy was breathing hard. Damn she wished Lilly would just make her cum. She seemed to be keeping her just on the edge.

"Please, You're driving me nuts." gasped Daisy.

"Oh ... Would you like me to fix that?" Lilly gently asked.

"Uh. No, ... I don't know ... Maybe I guess so." gasped Daisy. Her mind was spinning.

"Which is it? Yes or No?" Lilly asked softly. Her fingers just touching Daisy's labia lips as she took little strokes with the razor.

"Uh ... I never ... I don't know..."

"You never had a woman touch you there before?" asked Lilly.

"NO..."

"But doesn't it feel good?"

"Yes ... but."

"Would you like me to stop?"

"NO! Uh ... I guess not. It's just driving me crazy."

"I can make that better if you want." braved Lilly.

Now Daisy realized fully what was being asked. Lilly had pulled her hands away and was patiently waiting for her answer. Daisy gazed at the sensuous woman before her. All of her desires just out of her reach. Just waiting for her to face the question and answer honestly.

"How?" asked Daisy, prolonging her choice.

"You know how. You knew how when you first met me. You've read the poems. You know what they mean. You've been watching me hungrily all day, from the moment you got here. You've been thinking about it since you met me. You thought about it this morning when you dressed that way.

And I've been watching you all day. I've been thinking about you since we met. I was aware of you looking up my dress before I came down that ladder. I saw you come in. I stayed up there so that you would see what you saw.

But now you want me to choose for you. I can't do that. You have to openly face what you want and say it to me. You're already my friend, how you answer won't affect that. But before it can go further you have to face it and tell me clearly. Otherwise it would destroy our friendship. I don't want that. While I desire you, I want you more for a friend. Now you have to choose and tell me clearly what you want."

Daisy was now sitting back stunned. She realized the truth of what Lilly had said. A thousand different thoughts ran through her brain. She gazed at the beautiful woman before her. She realized the level of her desire for her. She had wanted this from the first moment she had laid eyes on her. But telling her was difficult.

Finally she said softly: "I acknowledge my desire for you. Please make love to me."

Lilly smiled at her and said: "I will, but not this way. I want it to be special. This is not the place for it. I'll finish shaving you, without further exciting you -if that's possible- then we'll do it right. okay?"

"Okay, but I don't think I can hold back with you touching me like that." said Daisy softly.

"You know that I was doing that on purpose. I'll be careful. But I won't let you deceive yourself any more. Now that you have acknowledged your feelings, there's no need for it. Now hold still!"

Lilly deftly finished shaving Daisy's pubic area. Now she only brushed Daisy's clitoris when necessary to complete the job. Daisy was still fairly dripping when Lilly shifted her over the sink and rinsed her off.

Daisy no longer suppressed her moans of delight when the warm water splashed over her labia.

Lilly dabbed her dry and then carefully rubbed on some Aloe lotion.

"Come, our first embrace and kiss should be in a more memorable spot." Lilly said, leading her by the hand to the other room.

Daisy meekly followed her. Her mind reeling with desire and confusion. "Why hadn't Lilly taken her when she had the chance?" she asked herself.

When they entered the bedroom Lilly dropped her hand and moved to the dresser. She pulled out several pieces of lingerie. None of which Daisy had ever seen before. Lilly selected one and told Daisy to put it on. This confused Daisy even more, although it was lovely and sensual. She vocalized the question that had been in her mind.

Lilly considered her for a moment and answered frankly: "Because you asked me to make love to you. If we had done it in there, it would have only been lust. Love takes a little more. Be patient and it will mean a lot more. okay?"

Daisy dropped her head in shame. Then lifted her head in pride. "Okay, I just didn't understand. I've never been loved before."

"Then it's all the more reason to make it extra special. I promise you will understand before the night is passed. I will love you gently and tenderly. I am honored to be your first teacher." said Lilly, solemnly.

Daisy felt tears welling up to her eyes. She wanted this woman so badly she could bust. But her words had touched something deeper. She realized that moment the difference between love and lust.

She fought back the tears and answered softly: "And I shall be honored to be your student. I think I have a lot to learn."

"As do I. As I did today. Now put this on."

Daisy complied.

Lilly donned her own outfit.

Once they were both clad in the delicate material, Lilly led her to the living room. She sat Daisy at one end of the sofa and positioned her in a seductive pose. Finally she arranged her golden tresses over her shoulders and breasts. Lilly stood back and looked at her in satisfaction.

Daisy blushed at her gaze, but proudly returned it.

Lilly's heart almost burst. She was fighting her own lust, but now she had committed herself to much more. She actually did feel honored to be Daisy's first, and she felt honor bound to make it unforgettable.

She left the room a moment and returned with a tray of wine and some delicate glasses. She poured two glasses and handed one to Daisy.

Daisy felt a mild shock as Lilly's fingers brushed hers. The sexual tension between them was electric.

"Now this is lesson one. This is a delicate wine. You sniff at it and then take a small sip and hold it in your mouth to let your tongue explore it. Different parts of your tongue will taste different flavors. Only when your taste buds are saturated should you let it slide down your throat."

Lilly clinked her glass softly against Daisy's. The fine crystal sounding a sweet note.

"To us; and a night of love you may cherish always." Lilly toasted.

Daisy felt overwhelmed, but she raised her glass as Lilly had and sniffed at it, then took a small sip. She followed Lilly's instructions. Letting the wine reveal itself to her tongue. She was amazed at the pleasure as each different flavor emerged; tart here, sweet there, delicate there. It was delicious and smelled wonderful. Her inclination would have been to chug it. She realized what she would have missed if she did. Her appreciation for the experience was enhanced greatly by the view before her. Lilly's erect nipples clearly defined by the delicate material. Her trim dark pubic area revealed by the sheerness of the fabric. She looked at her and let her eye's experience the flavor of the vision as her tongue experienced the wine.

"That's very nice" she said finally. (Meaning both.)

Lilly smiled radiantly at her pupil. She was going to be an honor student. She moved and selected a tape. She started it and adjusted the volume.

"Lesson two. Aural pleasure. Sound can be as pleasurable as touch. It can touch you in places that fingers can't reach. Move you in ways that no physical force could."

Daisy had never heard much different than the twangy western music that most farmers listen to. She hadn't cared for it much. Now her ears delighted in the complex melodies and simple harmonies she experienced. Again it was enhanced as Lilly gracefully moved about, as if guided by the sound. She moved to the book shelf and selected a book. Daisy longingly admiring her as she stretched her sensual body. She turned again to face her.

"Lesson three. The sound of words. Not just talk, but the joy of enunciating the concepts of love."

Her voice had a dulcet singing quality to it. She read aloud the passages that had first led Daisy to the library. She was soft in places, barely audible, and driving and commanding in others. All the while she seemed to keep rhythm to the hauntingly soft music.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.