Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2014 by Thaumaturge

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An unusual farm girl discovers passion from an unexpected direction. This is a relatively old story, in fact the first I felt good enough about to show to others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

Daisy was up early and did her chores. She didn't dare ask herself the questions that were on her mind. She only did her own chores so she was done earlier.

She gobbled a bit of breakfast and then washed and changed her clothes. She selected her favorite pair of shorts. They were just jeans with the legs cut off, but they fit her rump like a glove. She tied a shirt into a halter top. She looked good, but functional. The clothes were cool for working, and tough enough to get real dirty in.

She looked at herself in the looking glass before she left. If Lilly was, then this should get a rise out of her. She flushed at the thought and headed out.

"Damn good thing she's going to work for a woman, if she as meeting a boy looking like that I'd have to follow with my shotgun!" said her Pa, looking after her.

"Don't cuss Pa! She'll get around to boys soon enough." chided his wife.

"That's what worries me." he said.

It took the better part of a half hour for Daisy to walk down to the Smith place. It would have taken longer if she hadn't cut across the fields. The morning was still cool and the time passed quickly.

She noticed that the fields of the farm lay fallow. This didn't surprise her, but she thought that she could make a lot of money with those fields.

She arrived at the house. She didn't see any signs of life, but she knocked on the door.

After a time a bleary eyed Lilly answered the door wrapped in a robe. Daisy noted a slight widening of Lilly's bleary eyes when she saw her. "What time is it?" she asked, sleepily.

"Almost Eight! I've been up for hours!" said Daisy cheerfully.

"Hours? God, what time do you get up?"

"Sometimes as late as five. Come on, I'll make you some coffee."

"Nobody gets up at five." Lilly moaned.

"Yeah, most folks around her are up by four."

"God, what have I gotten myself into?" Lilly asked.

"Shouldn't cuss like that. Folks around here would talk about you like you were a loose woman or something. Where's your coffee?"

"If they only knew ... Up in the right hand cupboard. I'll get dressed." Lilly said, reaching it then heading for the bedroom again.

Daisy watched her go. The robe she had on was very light and silky. It was lovely. Daisy noted that her nipples poked through the thin material. When she had stretched, she was flabbergasted that she caught a glimpse of dark pubic hair before Lilly wrapped the robe back against the chill. Daisy flushed hard and turned to the task of filling the coffee pot. Lilly slept in the nude!

Lilly selected her outfit with care. She had noticed Daisy glimpsing at her nipples and had tried the stretch. She noted with satisfaction that she was turning red as she turned back to the sink. She selected a matching pair of cut offs and a cotton shirt. She tied it like Daisy's, noting how sexy it looked on her. City women could learn a lot about fashion from farm girls. She added her tennis shoes. They looked too good for farm work, but they were washable.

The coffee was almost done when Lilly came out. She caught Daisy gawking at her a bit before she looked away.

"That's a cute outfit." Daisy said, shyly.

Lilly chuckled: "No cuter than yours, the same in fact. Almost. You fill that shirt out nicer than I do."

"Wished I didn't sometimes, damn things are always in the way."

"What was that you said about cussing?"

"Sorry."

Lilly chuckled again: "Don't worry, I don't really mind. I heard much worse all my life in California."

"Coffee's ready, You have any eggs?"

"Some in the fridge, I'm not very hungry though."

"You will be. Let me cook you some breakfast."

"That's not necessary."

"I don't mind. I could use the practice. I don't get to cook much at home."

"Okay. I'll eat an egg. There's some bacon in there too."

Lilly sipped at her coffee as she watched Daisy making her breakfast. The girl was so darling she could hardly control her urges. "Too soon" she thought to herself. She remained content just watching her sweet little derriere'. The cut off's were tight and a little of each ass cheek peeked out. When she stretched into the cupboard for a plate Lilly felt herself flush a bit.

Daisy placed the plate in front of her, Lilly enjoyed her cleavage as she bent over.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.