Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2014 by Thaumaturge

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An unusual farm girl discovers passion from an unexpected direction. This is a relatively old story, in fact the first I felt good enough about to show to others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

That night Daisy started reading one of the books Lilly had picked out for her. It was a funny kind of romance book. It was the story of a woman pining over her long lost lover. It was very cryptic. It used lots of strange terms and big words. Daisy got the dictionary and looked up each one she didn't know. Some of them still didn't make sense.

On a whim she looked up Sappho. The closest she could find was Sapphic. It just related to anything like the poems of Sappho of Lesbos. She looked up Lesbos, but there was no listing. The closest thing was Lesbian ... Relating to someone from Lesbos ... and ... OH, MY GOD!!!

She carefully reread it several times. Then she closed the dictionary and let it drop onto the desk. She sat down on the bed hard. A whole lot of things began to make sense ... and not. She began to wonder about Lilly. Did she know what those things meant when she asked her about them that afternoon? She flushed in embarrassment about them. She was sure that Lilly knew what they meant. She had known right away what she was talking about, even when she had said it wrong. She said she had a book kind of like the poems. She had obviously read the poems herself; she said she would explain them to her.

So did that mean??? Could she be???

Daisy felt a flood of mixed emotions. Half of her was scared, the other half excited. She considered her thoughts of the night before. Did she want to be touched by a woman? She thought about her reaction when Lilly had touched her hand ... and about the glimpse at her black panties. She had flushed and gawked at the sight. Did that mean that she ... She wasn't sure she wanted to know, but she knew that she was going to Lilly's place tomorrow just the same. She had to know.

Once in bed she couldn't help herself. She softly caressed her breasts. She thought about Lilly's soft hands doing it and she quivered a bit. She again put her finger down inside herself. She rubbed absently at her clitoris with her thumb. She thought about Lilly doing that to her ... and got REAL excited. She pulled a pillow over her face to hide her moaning cry. She didn't want her brother to hear her again. It was a good thing she used the pillow. This time it was a lot stronger than the last time.

As she floated blissfully into sleep, her mind was filled with that glimpse of black panties, and the way Lilly's behind moved ... I just might be!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.