Daisy
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Thaumaturge

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An unusual farm girl discovers passion from an unexpected direction. This is a relatively old story, in fact the first I felt good enough about to show to others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

In the morning Daisy awoke fresh and it felt wonderful to be alive. The thoughts of the night were gone for a while. She bathed and dressed and set about her chores.

Mama was just setting breakfast on the table when she finally came in. Her brother Bobby and her Pa were already sitting at the table.

As she sat down Bobby asked: "What was all that hollering from your room last night? Sounded like a wounded cat!"

"Oh ... I had a charley horse." Daisy covered.

"Used to get them myself, hurt like the dickens." her Pa said.

Her mother looked at her thoughtfully, then said: "Spect I oughta get some bananas next time in town. They say that they help."

"If you'd walk around, lady like, instead of running like you do, you wouldn't get them!" her Pa said.

"If I walked around lady like, I couldn't finish all the chores that you and Bobby are sposed to do!" said Daisy.

"Now all of you hush and eat your breakfast! I didn't cook this stuff so you could all lolly gag over it!" said her Momma.

The meal proceeded quietly after that.

Over a second cup of coffee her Pa said: "Heading into town later, Daisy you wanna come?"

"Yeah. I wanna see the new library and see if they got any interesting books." she replied.

"I swear you got your nose in a book every time I see ya. You know that boys don't care much for book reading girls." said her Pa.

"Leave the girl alone. If she wants to read books, let her. Maybe somebody in the family will have a brain!" her Momma defended her.

"Hey, I got a brain" protested Bobby.

"Yeah, looks like that mush there." said Daisy.

"Don't neither!" Bobby snapped back. (Actually he knew better than to mess with his sister. He'd seen many a shiner on those who had.)

"You two knock it off!" her Momma commanded.

"Best get the vegetables loaded into the truck if were gonna go to town." said her Pa.

Now Daisy knew why he had asked her. She didn't mind too much though. Pa was getting old.

Naturally Bobby disappeared right after breakfast. Daisy got all the stuff her Pa was gonna sell loaded into the back of the old pick up truck.

Daisy washed herself down and changed her blouse before they could leave.

"We ain't going to no social, Daisy!" her Pa complained.

"Let her be Pa, a girl should look nice to go to town." said her Mama.

The ride into town was uneventful. Daisy scanned the landscape for deer and other critters. There weren't too many as the previous winter had been a hard one.

Her Pa dropped her off at the new library, saying he would be back in about three hours. Daisy knew that it wouldn't take that long to sell the load. He would pick her up with the smell of liquor on his breath. She didn't mind. She had three glorious hours in a real library.

When Daisy walked in, the place was mostly empty. She looked around and spotted the Librarian on the back wall, up on a ladder putting books on a high shelf. She had never met her before. She seemed to be a young woman, probably in her late twenties. She was slim and had brown hair tied back into a bun. She wore glasses.

Daisy walked up under her. She looked up to ask her where she might find something. The sight that she saw caught her by surprise. She gazed up the long slim legs encased in nylons and didn't see the frilly bloomers she might have expected. Instead she caught a glimpse of black panties and a garter belt holding up the nylons.

Daisy felt herself flush.

Just then the Librarian looked down. She smiled at her and moved down the ladder. Daisy just kind of watched her climb down.

The librarian noted this, but said nothing till she stood before her.

To Daisy's surprise the librarian was pretty behind her glasses. Her eye's were soft and green. Then she realized that she had said something.

"Pardon me?" said Daisy.

"I said: can I help you?"

"Oh, I don't know ... I've been reading these poems I found in an old book. I was wondering if you had any more?"

"Well, we don't have much poetry yet, who were they by?"

"I'm not real sure. They were real old. I think there was a woman named Sappho (she said it sap-ho) or something."

The librarian looked at her a bit stunned but recovered quickly.

"I think you might mean Sappho the lyrical poetess of Lesbos." she said.

"Yeah, that sounds like it."

"Well, I'm afraid that we don't have much by her. Probably what you read was most of what survives of what she wrote. I do have some books on ancient Greece that might have something about her in them."

She noticed how pretty the girl was. To get such a request from a farm girl had been a bit of a shock. She wondered if she actually knew what Sappho was. She wouldn't have minded showing her herself.

"My names Lilian, you can call me Lilly. What's yours?"

"Daisy"

"Huh ... Two gentle flowers."

"But Lilly's are prettier." said Daisy.

"Oh, I don't know. I kind of like the simple beauty of Daisy's" said Lilly.

Daisy watched Lilly walk before her. She was slim and firm. Her backside wiggled kind of funny compared to most women around here. She had noticed that her breasts were a bit smaller than hers but not much.

When she handed Daisy a book, their hands touched. Hers were soft and tender. Daisy felt a surge of something she didn't expect. Her mind remembered the poems. She flushed a bit and took the book.

Lilly noted Daisy's reaction to her touch. Maybe she did know. She decided she would like to find out.

"Can I sit down and read it here?" asked Daisy.

"Certainly, or you can check it out for two weeks. You can take three books."

"Really? That would be neat. But I don't know what you've got. What kind of stories have you got here?"

"Thousands. What do you usually like to read?"

"Well, I like some of the romance books, but not those kind in the cheap books."

Lilly chuckled and said: "Yes, we have lots of romance stories. Perhaps you would like me to pick you out a couple?"

"Oh would you? That would be so nice."

Lilly studied the young woman before her. She was so firm and tight. Her breasts up high and proud. Her blonde hair in the pony tail was long and straight. Lilly thought about what it would be like cascading over her breasts. She flushed and turned to get some books.

Daisy noticed that Lilly had been checking her out. Then she caught the glimpse of a flush as she turned away. She remembered the glimpse of the black panties and she was intrigued by them. What sort of a woman was Lilly? She was certainly different from most folks around here.

"I don't recall seeing you around here before." said Daisy.

"I'm from San Francisco, California. My uncle had a farm here that he left to me when he died. They were just building the library. I checked into it and it turned out they needed a librarian here. I had done this sort of work before, so it worked out well. I'm trying to fix up the farm a bit. I haven't decided whether or not I'm gonna sell it and move back or not."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.