The Joys of Journaling - Cover

The Joys of Journaling

Copyright© 2014 by The Womb Raider

Chapter 6: Like An Arrow From A Bow

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6: Like An Arrow From A Bow - After a chance viewing of my "morning wood", Nicole decides she wants to see more when she thinks I'm asleep. I initially play along, then start to manipulate and steer her for my own goals.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Things with Nicole were progressing nicely. I had seen and felt her breasts, manipulated her to change her appearance just for me, flirted with her a bit, even had my dried spunk cradled against her pussy. To think, it all began with a blow-job one night after she had seen my morning wood. I couldn't help but laugh, isn't the blow-job supposed to come AFTER all the other things?

But this inversion wasn't stopping me. After a small bout of indecisiveness, my path was laid out before me. I was like the arrow from the bow, definite and sure in my course.

After our lunch excursion I eagerly retired to my room. It was a test of supreme will to not grin like a maniac before my door shut, but after doing so I broke into an almost grinch-like grin. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas", you'll see what I mean). I locked the door behind me and pulled out my tome of debauchery ... I mean my journal.

I can't believe I got away with it! I just took K & N out for lunch. I think Nicole was wearing the panties that I ... well ... that I donated a part of myself to. I think Nicole knows what went on in her panties, but she's not saying anything. What does that mean? Does she like me too? Did she really not notice? Was she too embarrassed to say anything?

Damn, so many questions and not enough answers. Then again, how the hell am I supposed to get answers? It's not like I can go up to her and ask "Hey Nicole, did you notice I used your panties to jerk off into rather than my customary sock?" Yeah, that would go over well.

I guess I'm just doomed to not know the answer ever.

I wonder if sweet Nicole realizes how truly beautiful she's become to me. What would she say if she knew how often she's replaced women my age in my fantasies? Would she think it was weird if she knew that I dream of her?

Well, I don't know how she feels, but I know I'm hopelessly infatuated with her. I don't know if I could go so far as to call it love, but ... yeah, I care about her. A lot.

It makes me feel dirty, these urges I have about her. I try to sneak peeks at her without her knowing. She really is gorgeous with her rich chestnut hair and sky-blue eyes. I just want to run my fingers through her hair while gazing into those eyes.

But, the typical 19 year old guy also sneaks peeks at her when I shouldn't. I've seen her pretty growing boobs. Oh my god, were those spectacular! Her cute little butt when she's in a swimsuit, there are no words to describe it. Her flat stomach I just want to stroke.

Even her feet I find attractive.

There's only one place on her that I haven't seen. It's something I have no business to see and, if I were normal, I shouldn't hope to ever see. But I DO hope to see it someday. It's that sweet little cleft she keeps tucked between her thighs. I feel guilty to even wonder about what treasures she keeps locked away in her soft panties.

I contemplate ways to see it. She doesn't shower here, so I couldn't "oops" her coming out of the shower. I guess I could walk in on her in the bathroom, but I don't want to sully this mental image with seeing her on the toilet. I'm twisting my brain trying to find a way to "accidentally" see her goods. But I'm coming up with a big goose egg.

It's probably for the best. Who knows if I'd be able to control myself if it was suddenly displayed in front of me?

Anyway, enough journal for now. Two entries in one day is killing my wrist, along with the exercise I gave it earlier. Besides, the girls might start to think I'm being anti-social.

-D

Well, there it was, my next volley against her innocence. I knew that this next task I had given her was quite a big step. Girls are trained it's not right, but not too terribly bad to use their chest to control men. A little show of cleavage is part and parcel in the food service industry in exchange for larger tips.

But to display the nether goods? That's a whole different ball-game. The panties are a girls last line of defense against the world, and I was asking Nicole to surrender them. Would she go for it? Nothing had happened to her so far that she didn't in same way feel she was in control of. Would that view still hold for this? Only time would tell.

It would be beyond the realm of belief for me to "forget" my journal in the bathroom two times in one day, so that was obviously not something I could do. To leave it sitting out on the bed almost screamed "Hey! I want you to read this!". So that idea was eliminated. To leave it on my bureau was the leading contender, but didn't feel right.

It was while I was trying to figure out the solution to this dilemma that the phone rang. It was a manager from the theater asking if I'd like to pick up a short shift. The box office attendant had called out, and they wanted to know if I could come in for a couple hours.

Well, there went my plans for the evening. Not one to turn down easy money, I agreed and hopped in the shower. After dressing, I headed out. It was only at that time that I realized I had just thrown the journal on my bed and covered it with my clothes. Great, just great. There was no way Nicole would find it now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.