The Joys of Journaling - Cover

The Joys of Journaling

Copyright© 2014 by The Womb Raider

Chapter 5: I Take a Stupid Risk

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: I Take a Stupid Risk - After a chance viewing of my "morning wood", Nicole decides she wants to see more when she thinks I'm asleep. I initially play along, then start to manipulate and steer her for my own goals.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Every challenge I had placed before Nicole had been met with an enthusiastic and almost immediate compliance. I was beginning to suspect that this girl had a serious need to please me. Maybe she wasn't getting enough attention at home. Maybe there was something in her past that made her more malleable to my advances. Maybe she had never had "the talk". I didn't know. Either way it seemed that she had absolutely no clue just how serious the game we were playing was. That was fine with me. I, on the other hand, did.

Still, while I was eager to hit fast-forward, I knew that if I took things slowly there was less of a chance of my name eventually finding it's way into the police blotter. That didn't mean that if she threw herself at me I'd turn her down. But I thought that the chances of that were next to impossible. Except for her late night visit, every encounter had been orchestrated by me. She might have gotten the ball rolling, but I had guided it's path ever since.

Still, I was at a loss at this point. I had gained her trust in a way. She felt safe around me to give me a little show and a cheap thrill. I knew I wanted to guide her into my bedroom again, but I was clueless about how to do it. It was very frustrating to feel so close, but not know how to bridge that divide. I could just grab her ass. But that would be breaking the rules of the game. To initiate direct contact would disqualify me from further competition. My role was to plant the seed in her little 14 year old brunette head, and she was to tend to it until it bears fruit.

There seemed to be no way to proceed, and to remain still was unthinkable. In short, I was in a quandary.

But fate, it seemed, was on my side, as help came in the most unexpected way.

Up until this point, most of my entries were for one purpose, to lure Nicole deeper and deeper into the web I was constructing. Sure, the desire had become very real, but for the most part the journal was a lie. That all changed one afternoon when I wrote my longest and most truthful entry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.