The Joys of Journaling
Chapter 3: Breasts are the Best

Copyright© 2014 by The Womb Raider

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: Breasts are the Best - After a chance viewing of my "morning wood", Nicole decides she wants to see more when she thinks I'm asleep. I initially play along, then start to manipulate and steer her for my own goals.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

How I managed to keep myself from just jumping Nicole every time she came over is still a mystery to me. I mean, if you were a healthy 19 year old guy who wasn't getting any on a regular basis, and you knew some naïve girl was just awakening to her sexuality, wouldn't you be doing everything in your power to get into those panties?

Well, I was. But I knew I couldn't just whip it out in front of her and expect her to fall onto her back. Karen was around her all the time, so I had to be devious.

Luckily, as the quote goes, "old age and treachery beats youth and skill every time".

So I bided my time, updating the journal as often as I could, usually once a day.

About a week after Nicole swallowed the bait, I decided it was time to push the envelope a bit more.

I can't stop thinking about Nicole! What's wrong with me? She's just into Jr. High and I'm a grown man.

But I can't help it. I find my mind wandering at work, thinking of her, wondering what she's doing, wondering if I'll see her when I get home. I race home to see if she's there. When she is, I'm happy.

When she's not, it's like someone punched me in the gut.

Where did these feeling come from all of a sudden?? I mean, she's just a girl!

But ... damn me, I can't help myself.

She's gone from someone I saw as a kid sister into ... well, something more. She's turning into a woman, there's no doubt about that. I had never noticed it before, but Nicole's shirts are definitely showing that something has happened beneath them.

Man, what I wouldn't give to sneak a peek at what she's hiding under her shirt.I know her boobs will be beautiful without seeing them, because they are her's. But still ... to imagine them is one thing. To actually see them ... well, that would be glorious.

I can't believe I'm having these urges, but she's suddenly taken up most of my waking thoughts. God help me.

-D

There, that should wet her appetite.

Since I knew she was already interested in the journal, I didn't have to go through such an elaborate planting scheme as before. I just had to make sure it was visible from my open doorway when she would pass past it. I decided to place it on the edge of my bureau, with a book slightly overlapping it. That way I would know if it had been moved. Then it was off to work I went.

Have you ever heard of the movie "Little Big League"? There's a reason for that. It was horrible. Truly and eternally horrible. But guess who had to see that damn ending several times a night?? You guessed it. Moi.

The only thing that kept me going was the thought that Nicole might be home when I got there. So I put on my brave face, answered the stupid questions, took tickets, and vacuumed the carpets until the final show of the night.

When I got home I raced to my room. I was eager to get out of my polyester pants and dress shirt that smelled like popcorn and butter flavoring.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.