The Joys of Journaling - Cover

The Joys of Journaling

Copyright© 2014 by The Womb Raider

Chapter 2: Wherein I Bait the Trap

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: Wherein I Bait the Trap - After a chance viewing of my "morning wood", Nicole decides she wants to see more when she thinks I'm asleep. I initially play along, then start to manipulate and steer her for my own goals.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Everything seemed different when I woke the next morning. The sky seemed bluer, the sun brighter, bird song was happier. I couldn't stop smiling. Was this what life was meant to be after getting a blowjob by a 14-year old?

Yes, I'm sure that was part of it. But a large part was my plans for Nicole. Could it really work? There was only one way to find out.

By all that was right, I shouldn't have been awake at that hour, let alone so damned chipper. I hadn't gotten much sleep the previous night. But I found myself whistling to myself as I walked to the pantry door to get some cereal.

I stopped, and evil thought coming to me. Yes. Oh yes. It was just too perfect.

Reaching into the fridge I retrieved the carton of eggs and a loaf of bread. I had to do some digging in the freezer, but eventually found what I was looking for. Normally our family is a patty home, but this morning links had to be on the menu.

I scrambled the eggs, toasted the bread, and grilled the links. Yes, perfect.

After climbing the stairs, I knocked on Karen's door.

"Karen! Nicole! Breakfast!"

I heard grumblings from the other side of the thin wooden partition that gave the girls privacy. While I couldn't make out the words, the intent was clear that neither girl wished to get out of bed yet.

"Fine! I'll just eat all this toast, eggs, and sausage by myself!"

I could have sworn I almost heard the sonic boom as the door was flung open and two young teen females raced past me and descended the stairs 3 at a time.

Chuckling to myself, I followed them. Before I could get back to the kitchen the girls had divided up the food and were plunked down in front of the TV in the great room.

"You're welcome, by the way." I told the two as I made up my plate and sat in the recliner.

Between bites I chanced a glance or two at Nicole. She certainly wasn't acting any different. Could my dick really have been between her lips only hours ago? Had she really swallowed my cum, or was it all only a dream?

"Hey, Nicole, if you want any more sausage, there is more where that came from."

I could almost swear I saw her hesitate and blush a bit, but it might have been my imagination.

"No thanks, Dave. I'm fine." she quickly replied.

"Hey, what's up with you? Yesterday you bite my head off, today you're cooking breakfast for us." Karen remarked. She'd spent the first couple school years in Philadelphia. Suspicion was ingrained in her.

"Hey! Can't I be happy in the morning? I woke up in a good mood and wanted to share the joy. But, if it's a problem, I won't let it happen again." I said, picking up my plate and turning toward the kitchen. Before I turned my back I caught sight of Karen rolling her eyes as only a girl in her young teen years is able to do.

I basically bummed around the house for a couple hours before heading in to work. On the way I stopped by the CVS to pick up a composition book and a pack of multi-colored pens. I grinned to myself, wondering if I could really separate Nicole from her virginity for an investment of less than four dollars.

Luckily, Sunday's were slow days at The Barn, so I had plenty of time at the box office.

So Nicole is nosy, huh? Well, what girl could resist reading someone else's journal/diary? It was with that thought in mind that I cracked open the blank composition book.

Figuring it would be suspicious if the first and only entry was the "gold", I wrote 10-15 backdated entries in different colored pens, until I came to this morning's "entry".

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.