The Joys of Journaling
Chapter 1: A Late Night Visitor

Copyright© 2014 by The Womb Raider

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Late Night Visitor - After a chance viewing of my "morning wood", Nicole decides she wants to see more when she thinks I'm asleep. I initially play along, then start to manipulate and steer her for my own goals.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Now that I'm well outside the statute of limitations, I can finally tell my story. I know society says I should be ashamed of myself, but I'm not.

Just in case you are wondering, Nicole is real. Karen is real. Jamison Pennsylvania is real (look it up!). My name is not David, however. If you pay attention, you'll find my real name somewhere in the entire story. Are the events described real? Perhaps, perhaps not. That is for you, the reader, to decide.


"David! Could you help us with ... Oh my God!"

That was how I was awoken by my niece. Barging into my bedroom and asking for computer help. I was always taught to knock first, and now Karen was learning the hard way why that was wise.

No. I wasn't jerking off. I told you, I was asleep. But, if you know anything about late teenage males, "Mr. Happy" like to stand at attention. Karen and her friend Nicole were getting and eye full of my own version of a big top tent.

"Gah! Get outtta here, Karen!!" I yelled, rolling over and trying to hide my erection.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Karen stammered, backing out of my room and closing the door with a solid thud.

Damn! This was NOT how I wanted to start my day. I'd had a late night working at my job, the AMC Barn cinema. I had graduated high school a month or so previously, and my employer was working me to the bone. Karen and Nicole were on summer break, having graduated 8th grade.

But I needed to head this off at the pass. So I could wait until I grew soft naturally, or "take matters into my own hand". Since thinking about how I wish my dick would go soft was useless, and I LIKED jerking off, I chose to give myself a quick tug.

It didn't take long. All I had to do was think about Heather, a cute blond co-worker who I REALLY wanted to bone, and it was all over.

OK, with that out of the way, I cleaned up and went downstairs to face the girls. I found them in the study.

"David, I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking! I didn't see nothing! Nicole and I..."

I stopped her with an upraised hand. "That's why you're supposed to knock. I trust you learned that lesson?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

"Good. Then it's over, and by the way, double negatives are a no-no." I couldn't resist correcting her grammar.

"Now, what seems to be the problem?"

Karen showed me the screen. She and Nicole wanted to play a game, but they were in the wrong directory. You have to remember that this was the early 90's. Windows 95 hadn't been released yet.

It was a simple problem, and easily corrected. I switched to the proper directory, launched the game, and all was right with the world. I went off to my room to try to catch another hour or two of sleep. But, my pattern having been interrupted, I didn't sleep well.

I didn't think any more on the matter, going off to work and working my shift that evening, mainly working the box office, but helping the concession stand recover between "rushes".

I got home probably somewhere around 2 am, absently noting the extra toothbrush by the sink in the bathroom Karen and I shared. I figured Nicole must be spending the night.

It was with relief that I sank into bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

I don't know what it was that woke me up, but it was with surprise that I watched my bedroom door slowly opening. What, no knock again? Did I need to start bolting my door? Perhaps a cross-beam would be in order.

I was fully prepared to start bellowing, until I saw that it was only one figure which slipped quietly into my room, closing the door softly behind it. From the shape I knew it had to be Nicole. Karen was shorter and broader, while Nicole leaned toward thin and taller.

From how she was acting, I knew she was trying to be quiet. OK, my interest was piqued. What would this 14 year old be doing in my room in the middle of the night?

I figured I'd play alone, keeping my eyes barely cracked open. If she was planning on stealing from me with me in the room, she was going to be in for a very big surprise.

But she didn't go to my wallet on the dresser. Instead, by the light of the streetlight outside, I saw her tiptoe around the clothes on my floor (Hey! I was a teenager!) and make her way to my bedside.

"David? David? Are you awake?" she whispered.

When I didn't respond, I saw her tentatively reach out for me. But wherever I thought her hand might be headed for, nothing could have prepared me for the reality when her small hand lightly grazed my crotch. I nearly jumped out of my skin.

Keeping her hand there was obviously her intention, as she lightly rested her hand on my "junk". After a second or two, she started grazing her fingers over me through my boxers.

Now I had to think fast. If I grew hard right then, she might figure out I was awake. So, with much effort, I kept my breathing steady and forced myself to think about non-sex stuff. Dead puppies, starving African kids, the smell of toilet that over-flowed at work a couple night ago.

Amazingly, it worked, and I remained soft.

But Nicole wasn't done yet. Lightly she pulled out the waistband of my boxers, then down under my penis. It snapped back up. Again she tried, again the band hid her prize.

"Under the balls, under the balls, under the balls" I mentally broadcast to her.

It took all my self control to keep from groaning when Nicole lifted my waistband with one hand and reached in with the other to first place her hand on my dick, then curl her fingers around it to hold it.

No one ever accused Nicole of being dumb, and, standing there hold my dick, she saw the problem with her previous attempts. Lightly drawing my boxer waistband down, she tucked it under my sack.

Cool air greeted me, but I hardly noticed it, realizing my 19-year old cock was now exposed to the 14-year old.

Try as I might, no amount of mental diversion would let me escape that reality, and my dick began to swell in Nicole's hand.

I chanced a glance at her. I suspect I could have had my eyes wide open and be talking to her and Nicole wouldn't have noticed. Her eyes were glued to the rapidly growing cock in her soft hand. But I played it safe and closed my eyes again most of the way.

All too soon I was standing at full attention. Her fingers, which originally could encircle me, were now nowhere close to touching.

Her touches were light as she explored me, tracing around the crown of my circumcised head, lightly over the piss slit (softly mumbling "It comes out there"), down the vein on the underside, and paying special attention to each bump and vein along the length. Then she cupped my balls, feeling their weight and lightly squeezing them.

Over and over she caressed me, tenderly petting my cock and sometimes wrapping her hand around me and stroking me.

All this was driving me wild and I could barely keep from squirming. But even worse was that I was getting dangerously close to my bursting point.

It was with a mixture of relief and disappointment that I felt Nicole stop stroking me and pull up my boxers.

Looking at my face to make sure I was still "asleep", she walked softly from the bedside to the door, to stop with her hand on the handle.

She paused, looking back at me, then to the door, then back to me. Clearly she was trying to come to a decision.

The seconds stretched into eternity. But almost without me realizing it, she was at my bedside again. I had been preparing to jerk off the moment Nicole left.

But fate had other plans. Taking my underwear again, she tucked it under my balls and gripped my cock by the base. She glanced up at me and looked for a couple seconds down at my dick.

Seeming to steel herself, I watched in amazement as she leaned over and put my cock in her mouth!

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" I thought as I felt the moist warmth surrounding my dick head.

It was obviously Nicole's first blowjob. She didn't have any technique, just suction. Her teeth grazed me and she didn't use any tongue.

It didn't matter. The very thought of having my dick sucked my a girl just out of 8th grade was enough. I tried to hold back as long as possible. But, in the end, it was too much for me.

"Sorry Nicole. I tried. Here it comes!" I thought as I erupted in her mouth.

Nicole gave a small yelp of surprise when she felt and tasted my thick cum start to fill her mouth. But, to her credit, she didn't pull off. She just kept sucking and letting my spend pool in her mouth.

Finally it was over and my cock gave a last dribble or two, then was still.

Nicole stood back up. I fully expected her to go rushing off to the bathroom to spit me out, but I was in for yet another surprise. After a couple seconds I saw her throat move, then she pulled a face and stuck her tongue out like she had just tasted medicine. Holy shit! She swallowed my cum!

Leaning down one last time to pull the last bead of sperm that had welled up, and swallowing that too, she covered my softening and VERY happy cock.

Lightly stepping to the door, she quickly opened it and, giving one last glance to where I "slept", she passed back out and closed it behind her.

Wow! That was amazing! Never before had I thought of Nicole as anything but a surrogate kid sister. But all that had now changed. It's hard to think of someone as a sister after they've sucked your dick and swallowed your cum.

So, Nicole wanted to explore and play, huh? She was sexually curious? I could satisfy that curiosity. As a plan started to form in my head, I drifted off into a contented post-blowjob slumber.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.