Gangbang Revenge - Cover

Gangbang Revenge

Copyright© 2014 by Olderneighbor

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two young girls are drinking when one of them wants to share a fantasy. Only it turns out not to be a fantasy after all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Coercion   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Flory and Elena were having a sleepover, in Elena's house, well, her mother's house, just chatting it up a bit, both already a little tipsy from the wine coolers Elena nipped from her mother's basement refrigerator.

"Are you sure she won't notice them missing?" Flory asked.

"Naw, she won't, or if she does, she won't mind. But I don't think she will. She'll just think one or two of her boyfriends nabbed a couple, or I could tell her, you know, whatever, I could even tell her I, you know, just felt like having a drink with you. In fact, now I want another. I'll get you one too. And off Elena went to get a couple more.

Flory really did want another one too, because she had a secret which was killing here to keep from her best friend, a secret she felt was so bad that she was afraid in telling it she may lose her best friend. It was a risk she had to take, though, since there were others who might tell it before her, and that she could not risk.

"Oh, damn, why those five boys!" she muttered aloud.

"What five boys, Flory? Are you fantasizing again, you little slut. Here, drink this. I think I want you loosened up to tell me your latest," Elena laughed. "Five boys, indeed. OMG, is it a gangbang or a gang rape, this time? Drink up and tell, Flory." And Flory did drink, a gulp so huge that Elena stood astounded. "Oh, you do want to tell, don't you?" I'm just going to have to get two more now so there will be no more interruptions." And off she went again.

"Shit, shit, shit. How can I tell her? She thinks I will tell a fantasy. How can I tell her this one was real? And that her boyfriend was a part of it. OMG, too, what a part of it, all nine inches of it, and such a roughie. I wonder if he gives it to her so rough like that. She never tells."

"Never tells what, Flory? You're blabbing out loud again, you know. And done with your cooler besides, too. So this one I won't give 'til you start your story.

Right then, Flory decided to tell Elena the truth, though she would depict it as another of her fantasies. At least at first, though because of the video, she realized she had to tell the truth eventually.

"Okay, so this happened the other day, you know that day when I was supposed to come over but never showed up? That's because these guys driving along in a van nabbed me."

"Yeah, yesterday, Flory. When Greg was also supposed to come by, too, and never showed up. Lol, so it was he and his friends that banged you, was it, and in his van? Well, okay, that's okay, Flory, go ahead and fantasize about my boyfriend. Make sure you tell me all about his huge cock. And for sure his friends must have huge ones, too, right?

"OMG, yes, Elena, how did you know? Have you been keeping them to yourself? I'm your best friend, why haven't you let them fuck me before? Or did you set it up for me?"

"Damn, you have an imagination, girl! Okay, make it a rape then, Flory. Yes, a gang rape. They could hardly resist fucking you, what with your big tits and all. No girl seventeen has a right to have such big tits as yours, anyhow, without getting raped once in a while."

"What you mean, Elena? You have big ones, too. Have you been raped, too? This was my first one, even if I have pretended since I was twelve. Damn, and five years before I really got a good fucking. And you never told me, your best friend, what I had been missing. No wonder you don't drop your boyfriend with his big cock and the rough fucking you get all the time and never telling or setting me up with his big-cocked friend rapists. I bet you get it from them all the time."

"OMG, Flory, again with the fantasies. You're going to get me gang-fucked if you keep that up. Please do not include me in your fantasies or for sure it will happen. S0, anyhow, go on."

"Okay, okay, so I was on my way over here when Greg and his buddies came along in his van and pulled over next to me, right as I got to the park. I was just about ready to go running into the park when he yelled from the van. He asked me if I was going to your house and then asked if I wanted a ride. I don't know why but I already distrusted the situation having looked at his friends leering at me and also the van sliding door open and all. Then when I saw that two of them were black, I did get scared."

"Aha, black! Getting good now," Elena interrupted. "A couple more big cocks for you, besides my boyfriend's. And you say there were five all together?"

"Yes, five all together. And two of them with cameras, like you see at the porn sites, which has me scared that you would see it if they posted it and why I have to tell you first."

"My god, Flory, so far this is the most realistic one you've told. Can hardly wait for it, especially, well, never mind, go on."

"So I got scared, but even more so when both black guys suddenly just grabbed me, threw me in the van, and closed the door, and Greg drove off just like that."

"Sorry to interrupt, but gotta know what you were wearing."

"Well, we were going to go swimming, so I had a loose t-shirt and tight shorts over my bikini. And these flip-flops. I told them to let me go, but they all just laughed and Greg said he was going to drive to 'their spot' to park, yes I remember he said 'their spot' where they like to take girls. And then he asked me if I knew why they took girls to this spot but did not wait for my answer and told me they all like to gangbang girls. For some reason I asked if they ever took you there but he got mad then and told me not to mention you, that you were special and he would not let other guys fuck you but he always wanted to fuck me and wanted to see me fucked too by all his friends. Then I started to fight as much as I could and that's when they dragged me onto the mattress they had on the floor and one of them held me by both arms and pinned me onto the mattress."

"Then one of the black guys laid on top of me and was trying to kiss me and I kept moving my head back and forth until finally he grabbed my head so tight I couldn't move it and he kissed me and made me part my lips even and tongued me. Then he got off me but to the side and reached down and unbuttoned my shorts and put his hand down them and touched my pussy."

While Flory took a sip and gathered her breath, Elena sarcastically said, "I suppose you were already wet?"

"Unbelievably so," Flory continued, "and in fact this black guy said so too and then described to the others how easily he just stuck two fingers into my wet pussy and then told one of them to pull off my shorts and panties so he could really finger-fuck me. Oh, also the guy holding me down now had lifted up my t-shirt and lowered my bikini top and I heard several voices exclaim how big my tits were as two hands grabbed the hell out of them. I don't even know if the two hands were from the same guy or two guys but I guess we can see that when we watch the video."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.