Rob and Gail - Cover

Rob and Gail

Copyright© 2014 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He paid a price.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slow  

Four days before we moved into the house Gail asked me if I would mind if she had a girl's night out after work with Cindy, Bea and the twins. It didn't surprise me because I knew it was coming after listening to the bathroom conversations and I'd heard Cindy bring it up on yesterday's output from the phone tap. Gail said that she would think about it and let Cindy know after running it by me.

I gambled on Cindy not rushing into her plans and taking the time to set things up so I told Gail I was okay with her having a night out with the girls.

"The girls Gail; not the girls and the boys."

She gave me a funny look, but didn't say anything.

The next night was her GNO and she was home by eight and I breathed a little easier knowing that there hadn't been enough time between Gail's five-thirty quitting time at work and the time she got home for anything to have happened.

The next three days were spent moving into the new house and by Tuesday evening we were in the home. Gail was all for having her housewarming party on the coming weekend, but I thought we should wait until after closing and the house was actually ours. She pouted and so I gave in. In a way it was a good thing because if we had waited until after closing it would be at least thirty days during which Cindy might get around to doing something.

I didn't know if my phone tap and recorders would give me anything, but I had to hope. I hit Radio Shack and got five more recorders and by the time the guests started arriving for the party I had the living room, kitchen, all three bathrooms and bedrooms, the finished basement, the garage and the hot tub covered with recorders.

It was a fun party and I had a good time even though I did have to spend some of it keeping an eye on Cindy and her herd which consisted of the usual group of four and their men friends and it wasn't all that hard since the gas grill I was manning was positioned so everything was in front of me.

I saw Norm get Gail off to the side three times. The first time he talked to her for several minutes and I saw her shake her head no before walking away from him. Half an hour later he got her off to the side again and talked for several minutes before leaning forward and saying something in her ear. She pushed him away and walked away from him. The third time after a couple of minutes talking she slapped his face hard and walked away. I of course acted like I'd not seen a thing.

When the invitations had gone out the invitees were told to bring swimming suits in case they wanted to try out the hot tub. Several times during the party I saw Cindy and various of her cohorts in the tub soaking and toward the end of the party I saw Gail, Cindy and Mary soaking and talking. I didn't know if I would get anything from the rest of the recorders, but I was betting that I'd get a ton of stuff off the one hidden by the hot tub. Hopefully some of it would be useful to me.

The party started breaking up around ten and by eleven all the guests were gone. Gail said to leave the cleanup for the next day and she drug me off to bed and worked me until I passed out from exhaustion. She let me sleep in until nine the next morning and then woke me up with a blow job that led to a session of doggie followed by a shower. We had a simple breakfast of cereal and toast and then got to work cleaning up the mess.

Around one Gail went over to her parent's house and that gave me a chance to gather up all the recorders. There was nothing of interest on the living room or bedroom recorders (there was some on the master bedroom recorder, but it was just me and Gail going at it).

The garage had an interesting segment. It recorded Norm fucking Mary on the hood of one of the vehicles. I couldn't tell from the recorder if it was my truck or Gail's car.

There was some on the kitchen recorder. The kitchen overlooked the patio the same as the kitchen window in the condo had and the recorder picked up Norm, Ted and Jake talking. They were watching Gail circulate among the guests and Norm was saying:

"I'm gonna fuck her and make her beg me to keep fucking her."

"Let me know when it happens" Jake said. "I want more of that tight ass myself."

"I don't know guys" Ted said. "I think if she was going to cut loose she would have done it by now. She could never go three or four days without being three-holed before she married Rob and it's been what, five or six weeks now?"

Someone came into the kitchen and the three apparently dispersed.

I was surprised that I didn't get anything on the bathroom recorders, but the hot tub recorder made up for it. The first was Cindy, Mary and Martha.

"You still planning on setting Gail up on one of our nights out" Mary asked.

"I don't know yet. I'm still trying to make up my mind on whether to set Gail up, set Rob up or do them both. I'm leaning toward both. Rob is so gaga over Gail that he might just forgive her. I don't think Gail would forgive him if she caught him. If I do them both and she goes off on him hard enough it might make him pull back from her."

The talking stopped when a couple more people got in the tub.

The next piece of interest was Cindy talking to Norm.

"I saw Gail slap you. What was that all about?"

"I tried to get her to go into the house with me and give me a blow job or let me fuck her from behind while she leaned forward on the kitchen table and watched doofus flip burgers."

"I told you to stay away from her. I don't need you making her leery of being around us. We will get her back in the group, but it will take a little time to set it up. Have you found anybody you can get date rape drugs from yet?"

"No, but I found a guy who can get us knockout drops. When are we going to do it?"

"We can't do anything until we come up with some sort of date rape drug."

"I've got some feelers out. Once I get the stuff what is the plan?"

"Give Gail the drug and once she gets going take pictures and see to it that they get to Rob."

"What about him?"

"Give him the knock out drops and while he is out pose him in some pictures so that it looks like he is having a good time and then see to it that Gail finds the pictures."

"Made up your mind yet as to whether it will be with a male or female?"

"Why? You want to do him in the ass? Or maybe stick your dick in his mouth?"

"It would be a kick to fuck both Gail and her hubby."

"You stop to think how she might take it seeing you doing her beloved? You might never get a taste of her again."

The conversation ended as someone got into the tub with them.

Next up it was Bea, Mary and Martha.

"You think Cindy's plan will work" Martha asked.

"Should" Mary answered. "I don't know about the Rob part though. I think she is going a little overboard on the guy thing. I think it would work better if Gail saw pictures of him with another girl."

"Who could we get to do it?"

"I'd do it" Mary said. "I'd like to see what he's got that has Gail so sold on him."

Martha said, "Get real Sis. If she saw you with him she wouldn't have any more to do with you. The object here is to get her back into the group; not split it up farther."

"I'd tell her that I did it for her. Tell her I had to show her what a cheating asshole he was before she got too deep into her marriage to him."

"Think she would buy it?"

"Of course she would. We have been friends forever and she would know I wouldn't lie to her."

Just then Cindy and Gail joined them in the tub. Cindy asked, "How about Tuesday night for our next girl's night out? That okay with you guys?"

"Count me in" Bea said.

"Me too" Mary said.

"Why not. Works for me" Martha said.

"How about you girlfriend" Cindy asked Gail.

"Tuesday should be good for me, but I'll tell you again what I told you the last time. It is a girl's night out only. If I show up and find any of the guys there I'll turn around and leave and if any of them show up I'll get up and leave."

"You're no fun."

"I told all of you that when I got married there would be no more Gail the Wild Child. I meant it. I will not do anything that will get between me and my honey."

"What the hell does he have that makes him so special" Mary asked.

"It isn't so much what he's got, but what I have."

"What's that?"

"Love girlfriend. Deep abiding love."

The conversation ended there as Gail's mom and dad joined them in the tub.

It gave me a lot to think about. I had originally believed that all of what Cindy was saying was just talk, but I was beginning to take what she was saying seriously. The question of course was "What the fuck are you going to do about it Rob?"

With what I knew about Gail there was no doubt in my mind that if they got her going again she would keep on going. It would be a case of her thinking, "Oh well; I tried, but the horse is out of the barn now. I don't dare let Rob see the pictures. I hid it from him before we got married and I can hide it from him now." Not showing much faith in my bride I suppose, but knowing what I knew about what she did before we were married what else was I to think?

Granted that she was up front with me about her 'needs' but even though she was up front she still shaded the truth and intentionally misled me with the "No one you know" and "Never around anyone who knows us both" bullshit. I was willing to pay the price I needed to pay to get her, but was I willing to pay the same price to keep her? I knew the answer to that in a flash.

Hell no!!!

She said "I do" to the "Forsaking all others" part of the wedding ceremony I was damned well going to hold her to it. The question facing me was "Do I go proactive or do I wait and see?" I made the decision that proactive was the way I was going to go.

It took me a day to get things together and Wednesday after dinner I told Gail that we needed to talk.

"About what?"

"Several things, but mainly about your friendship with Cindy, Bea, Mary and Martha."

"Is this about the way Cindy behaves toward you?"

"In a way I guess that is part of it. Her dislike of me probably has a lot to do with it. It is going to take me some time to get it all out and I would appreciate your not interrupting me until I'm done."

I told her what I'd overheard while sitting under the bathroom window and how that had made me put recorders around the condo.

"You might recall the mood I was in when I came in from hearing what I heard and found you dancing with Norm's hand on your ass. First off I'm not pleased with the way you misled me or outright lied to me about not doing anything with anyone I knew or not doing it around anyone who knew us both. The bottom line is that your friends are not mine and your friends have an agenda that if successful will ruin your marriage.

"I am not going to tell you what your friends are saying and then go through the "They wouldn't say that" or the "You must have misunderstood them" bull crap. I have put it all on this recorder and you can listen to it at your leisure."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.