The Howl of the Beast - Cover

The Howl of the Beast

Copyright© 2014 by Marduk

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A girl breaks up with her boyfriend and teams up with another whose reputation with women isn't good. Her ex boyfriend, now in an relationship with another woman is keen to know what happens to his ex and arranges the furniture in her room to observe the activities of her new bloke - read on

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Size  

The story so far – Rick had to leave his home town because the lodging where he lived was sold, that also meant he had to say goodbye to the daughter Marion who wasn't the full quid but terrific in sexual activities. It also meant farewell to his old girl friend Pam who had now been introduced to a gang bang and anal fucking by her new boy friend. Rick travelled to the city and after helping a woman off a train took her under his wing, despite her slovenliness appearance, because she reminded him of Marion, her name was Sue – read on.

Sue proved her worth and after removing what could be salvaged from the stuff and mess that had surrounded her, the caravan in which she had lived and rented was abandoned; she moved in with Rick on a permanent basic. The next item on the agenda he told her one afternoon after what could be salvaged and it wasn't much was stored was to get her a new wardrobe. "Fuck Sue you are an attractive woman you can't get around in what one could only call rags" he said. There was no doubt she agreed and it was a delight to parade in front of him with the new apparel that he had bought. "I still think you look better naked", he laughed as she again appeared wearing a very nice blouse and skirt. She smiled and disappeared back into the bedroom, only to reappear in the apparel he fancied, which was nothing. "This better?" she asked with a grin as she automatically made a grab for his groin.

"Suck it Sue, suck it nice and slowly", he groaned as her head bobbed up and down over his erection. He slowly worked her head, reinforcing her actions as his cock appeared and disappeared into her willing and accommodating mouth. As she sucked he thought of Marion, for although Sue was good, Marion used to do things to his cock that made him grit his teeth in a pleasure that would be very difficult to describe. He thrust his groin up as his balls exploded; holding her head hard against his groin with not a fraction of cock out of her mouth till every drop of cum had been sucked from his balls. Sue flapped like a chook on a hot roof; it was a comical performance as her mouth poured forth what had been pumped into it. She grabbed a tissue, wiped her mouth and ran to the bathroom. 'I don't think she likes a mouthful', he muttered as he fell back onto the pillow. 'I do so if she wants to stay with me she best get used to it'.

He was right, Sue didn't like a mouthful but as she washed out her mouth knew that if she wanted this relationship to continue she best get used to it for every time she sucked him and he liked being sucked, she was going to get a load in the mouth. 'I wish he would be content in fucking me or not insist I take a load in the mouth' she grumbled. It was a grumble that was going to lead to a totally new arrangement, an arrangement that was going to eventuate because of a solicitor's letter.

Rick bought in his mail and as he flipped through them he commented. "This is odd".

"What is odd?" asked Sue as she came out of the bathroom with just a towel that was being used to rub dry her hair. "This letter is from a firm of solicitors in my home town", he replied as he ripped open the envelope. "I had dealings with them some years ago. I had a confrontation with a neighbour who wanted to build his garage on the boundary line of a property I had bought. I objected so he went to these solicitors into making me toe the line. I refused and because of the growing hostility I sold the land, took them both by surprise. I did hear later that the government had built a couple of, what we used to call 'housing commission' houses for I sold the property to the government. I heard that the neighbour was having enormous trouble with the tenants for they were aborigines and because of the discrimination legislation now in place he couldn't get them removed, maybe this letter is him again blaming me for his present position".

"Could he do that?" she asked.

"No!' There was a few seconds of silence as the letter was read. "Well this is a surprise", he said. Sue put her arms around him and began to rub him up and down in the groin area. "Is it good news or bad?" she said. "I told you I had been a lodger for after I sold the property I didn't bother buying another so I rented a room with an old lady and her daughter, who I think was a bit slow, anyway the old lady has departed the planet and I have inherited her estate and also been given power of attorney over the daughter. This letter also says that I'm to return to the old town for there are a lot of papers to be signed and arrangements made for the daughter, her name is Marion. So my dear Sue how would you like to come North? However, for the minute as you now have my cock and balls out, suck me for a bit and then let's fuck;

an arrangement that Sue was very happy to accommodate.

"Well the will of the late Mrs Graham", the solicitor said. "Has made ample allowance for you to protect her daughter, who you know, the question is where will you place her for she needs attention and all the institutions have now closed".

"At the minute Sir", Rick replied. "I haven't had time to consider anything, but the estate that I have been left is sufficient for me to buy a place and also to arrange care for Marion. I did find Marion wasn't as bad as this letter is indicating and I'm sure I can fully arrange for her welfare", he concluded as he finished signing all the legal requirements.

"Well!" asked Sue "What are you going to do?" They were laying nude in the local motel. He was silent, for his mind was a jumble of idea and the first consideration was how to get his hands on Marion the thought of her rubbing those melons of tits over him, shoving that forest of hair at her groin against his cock and working her large and smooth bum with the full desire to have it fucked and of course having her mouth do its magic with his cock was his principal concern. Then he had to consider Sue, he just couldn't drop her and although the thought of having the two women working together did occur to him, Marion could get jealous and last thing he wanted was for her to be running amok with a bloody axe.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.