Jordan - Cover

Jordan

Copyright© 2014 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A casual meeting between a middle aged man and a young girl in distress soon blossom into a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

My how time seems to fly. Jordan had just had her sixteenth birthday and once she got her driver’s licence, we went shopping and bought a small car for her. It was a bit older but in good shape and with her being able to drive, it would free me from some of the ‘gofer’ jobs. Jordan was very happy as well since she could go and do some ‘girl’ things without having me trailing along behind.

One Saturday, Jordan had been out ‘doing things - don’t ask’ I was told. When we got ready to go to bed, Jordan asked me if we could “have a glass of wine after... ?” What this was ‘after’ was left unsaid, but I was pretty sure I wouldn’t be disappointed. I got a bottle of wine and two glasses and went to our room but discovered that Jordan wasn’t in bed. “I’ll be out in a minute. Please sit on that straight chair” she said. I looked and saw that Jordan had brought a plain wooden chair – no upholstery and no arms – from our spare room. I took my seat and told her I was ready as I waited to see what she was up to.

Surprise, wasn’t the word to use when Jordan as she came out of the bathroom. She had on a girl’s school uniform complete with pleated tartan skirt and knee high white socks. She had her thumb up to her mouth. “Um Daddy, I was kinda bad today in school” and with that she hung her head. ‘Oh, games,’ I thought to myself, ‘okay I can play along.’

“What did you do? Did you do something that deserves being punished?” I asked Jordan.

“Yes Daddy, I did. I interrupted Mr. Wallace when he was teaching and he was very upset” she replied.

“Well, what do you think your punishment should be?” I asked carrying on the charade.

“Well, Mindy says her daddy puts her over his knees and gives her 5 hard swats on her bum” Jordan replied trying to look coy.

‘Oh, I see where this is going’ I thought. “Does Mindy’s dad give her the swats on her bare bum?” I asked.

Jordan hung her head down again. “Yes, and she says it hurts a bit ... but she feels funny ... you know ... down there ... afterward. Are you going to put me over your knee and give me 5 hard swats on my bare bum?”

‘Oh you little minx,’ I thought, ‘I’m ready to play your game.’ Now I understood why this chair was here. “Well if that’s what Mindy’s daddy does, I suppose I’d better not let you off any easier. Come here,” I said pointing at the side of the chair.

Jordan came over and stood beside me trying to look like a very sorry little school girl. “Pull your panties down until they’re at your knees.” Jordan did as requested and I saw she’d worn the sexiest pair of panties she owned. “Those panties aren’t the regulation school ones are they?” I asked looking stern. Jordan shook her head - no. “Do you think I should give you 5 more swats for not dressing properly?” Jordan nodded her head – yes. As I looked closely I could see the faintest of smiles and I could smell just how aroused she was becoming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.