Jordan
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2014 by Ptarmigan

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A casual meeting between a middle aged man and a young girl in distress soon blossom into a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

Since Trish wasn't working the next day, she went to see my lawyer again to discuss the divorce documents. When he looked at the letter that Trish had, he told her that Frank's lawyer was a good friend of his. Once Trish had signed the agreement, he picked up the phone and called his friend and talked to him. Trish now knew things would move fairly quickly. Basically, Frank gave Trish the house and had offered to pay a reasonable amount towards Jordan's support. He agreed to keep the payments up if Jordan went to college.

Tuesday was a work day for Trish and during the day she managed to talk to Wilson for a few minutes. She asked Wilson if he'd come to her house when she got home and Wilson agreed. A call to me ensured that Jordan stayed at our house (yep, that's how this whole started thing off – Jordan staying at my house) until she called.

I knew Jordan would be coming home to do her homework and to eat supper with me. 3:45 rolled around and I heard Jordan come in, dropping her bag on the couch and leaping onto my lap. "I didn't realize just how much I'd miss being able to cuddle you and kiss you and..." She started to laugh. I kissed her and gently tweaked the nipples on those delightful breasts. Finally Jordan swatted my hand. "Enough, I have to do my homework so we can have some 'quality time' after supper."

I laughed, gave her nipples one last tweak then stood her up. "Your mom called and asked that you stay here..." I had to hold up my hand to 'shush' her. " ... until she calls. She didn't say why, but I wouldn't be surprised if Wilson came over tonight so that they can have a heart-to-heart about what they're going to do next."

I'd prepared a nice chicken Caesar salad – one of Jordan's favorites and some raspberries with whipped cream for later. As Jordan wanted, we managed to get some 'quality time' together in 'our' bed. After Trish's comments about how vocal Jordan was when we made love, I was more conscious of it and I had to agree that Jordan was certainly noisy – but regardless, I loved it!

We cleaned up and were watching TV, cuddled up to one another with Maxie beside Jordan when Trish called. "Brian, can both Jordan and you come over?" I was a bit surprised but agreed and with Jordan at my side, we walked hand-in-hand the short distance down the street to Trish's house. As I'd suspected, there was an unfamiliar car parked in Trish's driveway and I guessed it was probably Wilson's.

Jordan opened the door and walked in, pulling me by the hand after her. While I'd never met him, I knew I was looking at Wilson. I dropped Jordan's hand and made my way over to introduce myself. "You know, I almost feel like I know you, what with everything Trish has told me." I glanced at Trish and got a quick 'no' nod meaning she'd not told him about Jordan and me. Wilson missed that as Jordan was introducing herself to him. Trish asked us to join her and Wilson and went to get something for us to drink. When she came back, she and Wilson had a quick 'silent conversation' then she started speaking.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.