Jordan
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2014 by Ptarmigan

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A casual meeting between a middle aged man and a young girl in distress soon blossom into a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

I got up from beside Trish and asked Trish to come with Jordan and me. The three of us went over to the computer where we plugged in the thumb drive and showed Trish the 'before' and 'after' pictures and told her we would take the thumb drive back with us. Trish hugged Jordan then me. While Trish and I were hugging, Jordan ran off and quickly returned with something behind her back. "I have something for you," Jordan said to her mom as she handed her the 'mommy towel'. Trish started to cry and hugged us both. As she broke away from the hug with me, she looked at Jordan. "I'm going to put this away someplace safe" and with that left to go to her bedroom.

Finally Trish came back and we returned to the living room. I asked Trish to sit on the couch and asked Jordan to sit beside her mom. When they were seated, I knelt on the floor in front of them. Trish quickly sensed what was about to happen and reached over to take Jordan's hand in hers. Looking straight at Jordan I spoke to her.

"Jordan, the last few days have been the most wonderful days I've had for many years. It took me quite a while but I've come to the realization that I've fallen in love with you." Jordan's eyes got wide and her mouth opened in shock. "I'm making this promise to you: If you still want me, on the night of your eighteenth birthday I will formally propose to you and we can arrange to get married." I stood and put my hands out in a gesture for Jordan to come to me.

Come to me she did! I was almost knocked over as she leaped into my arms to smother me with kisses. Trish stood and took the two of us into her arms as well. Finally the hugs, kisses, tears of joy and laughs came to an end and I sat Jordan back down on the couch.

"I'm going to get some wine to celebrate. Can you help me with the glasses, Jordan?" I asked. Jordan looked at her mom and there seemed to be one of those silent conversations going on. Then she took my hand and we went to get the wine and glasses. As we were walking, I noticed that Jordan seemed to be walking a bit oddly and asked her if there was something wrong. I was surprised to see Jordan blush and was told "I'll explain later." Wine and glasses in hand, we returned to living room.

"To the two most beautiful women in my life. May their lives be filled with love and happiness forever." I said as I raised my glass in a toast. After a small sip, Jordan stood up. "Mom, I hope you and Wilson live long and happy lives." And I joined her in that toast. Not to be outdone, Trish stood. "Brian and Jordan. May your love for one another grow deeper every day." Between the three of us we finished off the bottle of wine and soon we were all feeling like we needed to go to bed.

When Jordan and I were in our room, I looked at Jordan again and just as I was about to open my mouth, I noticed that I could smell Jordan's arousal. "Sweetheart, what were you going to explain to me?" I asked. Jordan blushed again and without saying anything, stripped off her clothes then sitting on the edge of the bed she reached down to her pussy and soon had something in her hand to show me – Ben-Wa balls! I looked at her in surprise.

"Mom had some presents for me – naughty presents," she said smiling. "I just had to try these out so while you and Mom were talking, I put them in me. At first they felt weird but soon I discovered how horny they were making me." She blushed again then lay down with her legs up and open. "Want to put them back in ... or... ?" She had a grin from ear to ear.

It only took me a few seconds until I was naked and on the bed, pulling her up on top of me. "Ride me, cowgirl, your stallion needs to be ridden and ridden hard tonight." In a flash Jordan was on top of me, impaled on my cock. It didn't take long before both Jordan and I were ready to cum and the climax was as spectacular as any I've ever had.


The next morning I woke up and looked down at my love – my future wife! I cleaned up from our previous night's activities, then with a pair of shorts on, went to make coffee. As I opened the bedroom door, the smell of fresh brewed coffee hit my nose. 'Trish must be awake' I thought.

"Good morning, Trish" I said as I entered the kitchen.

Trish looked startled at my entry. "Oh, hi Brian, I was deep in thought about what has happened in the last two weeks. I still have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming."

I gave Trish a gentle hug. "You're not the only one. If three weeks ago you'd have told me that I was going to take Jordan's virginity then tell her I would marry her, I'd have been looking up the number of a psychiatrist to get an appointment." I smiled at her then went and got a coffee. "Thanks for this..." I said as I held up a mug. "I was thinking of sitting out on the deck, want to join me."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.