Jordan - Cover

Jordan

Copyright© 2014 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A casual meeting between a middle aged man and a young girl in distress soon blossom into a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

I woke up and for a long time just looked down at my beautiful sleeping lover enjoying the beauty of her body. Suddenly, I came to the realization that I was definitely falling in love with Jordan. 'Now what?' I asked myself and I remembered Jordan's statement that she was going to marry me. 'Is that going to come true?' I continued to muse, 'Looks like Jordan's wish just might come true.'

I crept out of bed and went to get my coffee going. I was just about to pour my first cup when I sensed rather than heard Jordan coming up behind me. "I woke up and you were gone" she said in a plaintive voice. "I was sooo lonely!"

I put the coffee pot down and turned around. "Lonely, my..." I said with a smile and pulled her to me for a long 'good morning' kiss. I released her and put on the sternest face I could. "You realize you committed a cardinal sin – you came between a man and his morning coffee."

Jordan started to laugh. She hugged me and I took the opportunity to check to make sure all the parts of her anatomy were in good working order. I soon felt other hands making a similar check of my parts. "Hey, we need to remember that we've only got a couple of hours before we need to leave." I reminded her and reluctantly we stopped our examinations and got our breakfast.

Breakfast over and the kitchen cleaned up, I pulled Jordan onto my lap to cuddle as we talked. "We need to change the beds and get ready for your mom. I guess she'll be expecting you to be sharing a bed with me..."

Jordan put her finger over my lips to stop me talking. "No, she'll be expecting you to be sharing my bed" she said with a giggle.

I smiled. "Okay, let's start again. I guess your mom will be expecting us to be sharing our bed." Jordan started squirming on my lap and laughing. "I think I'll move what's left of my stuff into our room and clean out the spare room for your mom. Let's get all of the dirty laundry and start the wash. We can put it in the dryer before we go to get your mom." I gave that delightful bum of Jordan's a gentle swat. "Let's get started."

We went upstairs to the bedrooms and as I moved the last of my things into the master bedroom, Jordan stripped the bed in the spare room and I helped Jordan remake it. Once the spare room was ready, we went back to our bedroom where I pulled Jordan down on my lap again. She'd no sooner sat down than her hand dipped down between her legs to get hold of my cock. "Hey, wait until we talk." Jordan smiled and stopped moving but still kept hold of my cock.

"Well, what do you think? Are you happy with the last two days?" I asked Jordan. The words were hardly out of my mouth when it was covered by my young lover's mouth as she gave me a passionate kiss. We kissed and hugged but finally I needed to end it and continue getting us ready to go to get Jordan's mom. "I take that to mean 'yes'," I said as I broke our kiss. "Is there anything I missed for you?"

Jordan seemed to think for a few moments then shook her head. "You've made my time better than I could ever have imagined. This morning after I woke up but before I came downstairs, I thought back on some of the conversations I'd overheard where girls were disappointed in their first time. You were so gentle and caring that nothing could have been better." She paused again then asked, "Brian, I was thinking of some of those conversations and I remember a girl talking about doing it 'doggy style'. What's that?"

"Well, we've made love with you on top and me on top but there's one other position that some folks use. In that position the woman is on her hands and knees and the man gets behind her and enters her from the rear – no, not in her anus, in her pussy. That's the way that most animals – dogs for instance – mate, hence the term 'doggy'. If you like we can try it sometime – in fact I think we should so that you can form your own opinion. Personally I don't particularly like it since I can't see my lover's face. I much prefer one of the positions where I can look at you. Okay?" Jordan smiled and nodded.

I gently pushed at Jordan and she reluctantly got up. "I was so looking forward to playing with my new toy," she said with a grin.

That remark earned her another swat on the bum. "C'mon, let's change this bed."

We finished changing the bed and while I went to start washing the bedding, I told Jordan to check the bathroom her mom would be using and put fresh towel out and make sure all my whiskers were gone from the sink. It was quite amazing just how much bedding we'd gone through – a new set on 'our' bed at least once each day and of course the set I'd used the first night in the spare room.

Laundry started, I went back to 'our' room and taking Jordan by the hand, went into the shower. We managed to keep the play to a minimum and soon were out and dressed. I'd checked the flight schedules and Trish's flight looked to be pretty much on time – about 10 minutes late was what the online info said. If we left by 11:00 we could stop along the way to have a quick lunch and be there when Trish arrived.


Houston airport was like many other large airports, crowded and sometimes confusing. We finally found the gate where Trish would be coming out and I told Jordan that after her mom arrived, I'd take her baggage tag and retrieve her suitcase. I didn't tell Jordan why, but I figured this would give mother and daughter a chance to get caught up on things.

We'd been there less than 5 minutes when the door opened and Trish was one of the first persons off the plane. Once we'd had a three-way hug, I gathered Trish's baggage tag and went off to get her suitcase. From where I stood waiting for the luggage to arrive, I could see the two ladies deep in conversation. Occasionally I saw a look of amazement on Trish's face and I saw her glance over in my direction. 'I guess they're talking about me' I thought. 'Hope what's being said is good.'

Pretty soon the buzzer sounded and the luggage started appearing on the carousel. Trish's bag was easy to find and with it in hand, I went back to rejoin the ladies. "Here we are, shall we go and make our way back to Padre Island?" I asked the two of them. I was surprized at the hug and kisses that Trish gave me.

"Thank you, Brian, Thank you, thank you, thank you..." she said and she seemed to be on the verge of tears.

"Are you okay?" I asked Trish.

"Oh yes. I'm more than okay. Let's get out of here."

'Hmm, ' I thought, 'I guess that means that Jordan told her mom about what we did.'

When we were almost at the car, Jordan piped up. "Brian, Mom and I are going to sit in the back seat, okay?"

I grinned and when I got to the car I made a big deal of holding the door open for them like a chauffeur would. "My name is Brian and I am pleased to be your chauffeur today."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.